Beinsports don vanish ooo

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Beinsports don vanish ooo

Post by Bigpokey24 »

chei that channel no dey anymore for my ATT -Uvers..CAF qualifiers dey come.. looks like man go find another alternative... so wetin be all this ..channels picking race and cost of TV packages are going up...looks like i may just go streaming completely
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Beinsports don vanish ooo

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:chei that channel no dey anymore for my ATT -Uvers..CAF qualifiers dey come.. looks like man go find another alternative... so wetin be all this ..channels picking race and cost of TV packages are going up...looks like i may just go streaming completely
Bigpokey24: Na wen you go stop your mumuism?

Do you have to post this CRAP here? Who cares of what you are going, or about to go through regarding the nonexistence of BEINsport in your cable services? Do this again and I will come and, greet you with Koboko
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

It is really hurting. We cann't watch la liga, French league or seria A anymore
It is damn too bad
Last edited by bully12 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

The commercialization of the viewing rights bites again. It's a plus for clubs as their earnings increase. Meanwhile fans get the short sticks.

What's left now is for PlayStation Vue to have a fallout with NBCSN and it would be time to take watching paint dry as a sport.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

What happened to Beinsports again?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Undertaker wrote:What happened to Beinsports again?
http://www.beinsports.com/us/general/ne ... e-d/964883
SuperEagles

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Dang! I have DirecTV! This is terrible news!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

I was just watching it in 4K and that’s off my Amazon Fire Stick,you get what you pay for!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Striker
Egg
Egg

Post by Striker »

They moved to verison. I had a big fight with Comcast and finally they told me.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Bigpokey24 wrote:chei that channel no dey anymore for my ATT -Uvers..CAF qualifiers dey come.. looks like man go find another alternative... so wetin be all this ..channels picking race and cost of TV packages are going up...looks like i may just go streaming completely
BigP, you be my guy, so I get two solution for you:
1) Pack your bag and baggages, enta moto come Toronto. You can stay at my place and watch Beinsports Canada (dem no dey show curling so don't go there :lol: ) in 70in UHDTV until you get your own place :D .

2) Or, you can purchase an IPTV subscription. There are 13 Beinsports channels, from Arabia to Australia on most IPTV subscriptions. :thumb: No way, no how, you must find any soccer being played anywhere in the world. :thumbs:
hestonap
Egg
Egg

Post by hestonap »

ohsee wrote:
1) Pack your bag and baggages, enta moto come Toronto. You can stay at my place and watch Beinsports Canada (dem no dey show curling so don't go there :lol: ) in 70in UHDTV until you get your own place :D .

2) Or, you can purchase an IPTV subscription. There are 13 Beinsports channels, from Arabia to Australia on most IPTV subscriptions. :thumb: No way, no how, you must find any soccer being played anywhere in the world. :thumbs:
Uncle not to sound premature, but how anyone still dey pay for cable subscription in 2018 continues to baffle me
God bless and keep Nigeria and make his face shine on her undeserving as she may be.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

hestonap wrote:
ohsee wrote:

Uncle not to sound premature, but how anyone still dey pay for cable subscription in 2018 continues to baffle me
Chief, streaming is still unreliable. Even when you pay for the best IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) you suffer buffering issues--at least I do. I pay for both, and cut back on cable to basic channels. When my IPTV temporarily stops working for whatever reason, I can still go back to cable which is always there with the best picture.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

My ogA ohsee.i dey come ya side :D
SuperEagles

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Bigpokey24 wrote:My ogA ohsee.i dey come ya side :D
:D Jos remember, Toronto na expensive city oh! Bring plenty American dollas. :D
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24: Na wen you go stop your mumuism?

Do you have to post this CRAP here? Who cares of what you are going, or about to go through regarding the nonexistence of BEINsport in your cable services? Do this again and I will come and, greet you with Koboko
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

bully12 wrote:It is really hurting. We cann't watch la liga, French league or seria A anymore
It is damn too bad
Get yourself a Smart TV or FireStick and Stop acting like BigPokey.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

wale1974 wrote:
bully12 wrote:It is really hurting. We cann't watch la liga, French league or seria A anymore
It is damn too bad
Word.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

wale1974 wrote:
It is damn too bad
Please educate me how to get one. I need to get one as soon as possible and shove comcast to the curbs as soon as possible. Paying almost $380 monthly for nothing. Honestly soccer is only thing I watch on TV. Enough of their rubbish , it is time for me to shout good riddance .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

guys i have a fire stick, etc.. however some games do buffer ... anyways, man in the high castle season 3 comes out in october. I do intend to cancel my uverse once my contract is up at the end of september..GOT season 8 is the only reason i still have HBO, I am not too bothered about those channels ..in fact i hardly watch TV that much
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bully12 wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
It is damn too bad
Please educate me how to get one. I need to get one as soon as possible and shove comcast to the curbs as soon as possible. Paying almost $380 monthly for nothing. Honestly soccer is only thing I watch on TV. Enough of their rubbish , it is time for me to shout good riddance .
it's easy, once you purchase that stick from bestbuy, you can install lots of apps, there are other apps you can install to get soccer channels . I did install one and skypsports tsn etc are listed ,
[/video]
[/video]
like and subscribe..man must wack :D
SuperEagles

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Plus cable still offers things like rewind, FF, DVR, VOD, catch-up, and other things that do not automatically come with streaming services...
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

bully12 wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
It is damn too bad

Seriously, if that's what you are paying, I think you should continue. You don't feel the pinch and they probably make life easy for you as per entertainment choices (for the family).
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

chei bully dey pay $380.00 a month, and i dey complain ssay i dey pay 168.00 a month for internet and TV( internet nah 60.00 a month)
SuperEagles