Can someone please explain this bizzare foul call?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

charlie
Egg
Egg
Can someone please explain this bizzare foul call?

Post by charlie »

What was the referee seeing here?

Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Can someone please explain this bizzare foul call?

Post by jette1 »

he did not sell the deek grabbing well for the ref to see; his arms were flapping all over giving the impression he was the aggressor. had he put his arms down and waist forward as in please i submit to your molestation
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
charlie
Egg
Egg
Re: Can someone please explain this bizzare foul call?

Post by charlie »

jette1 wrote:he did not sell the deek grabbing well for the ref to see; his arms were flapping all over giving the impression he was the aggressor. had he put his arms down and waist forward as in please i submit to your molestation
What are you talking about? His hands were not flapping but where up in the air clearly to show he was not using his arms to grab, influence or stop the molester trying to rip his blokos off!

I can think of no reasonable reason why the referee would give a foul to the person clearly getting molested here.
I know its easy to see videos in slow motion after the fact and refs have to make real time decisions.

But they use freaking VAR in Seria A for christ sake. Someone should have been in his ear immediately to let him know he just condoned rape.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it