Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:53 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 7608
mcal wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
mcal wrote:
...too many ethnic bigots full here o, and wey condemn the yanks

Why would you say that ?? I am not sure I understand that comment. Please explain yourself
...why would anyone care what ethnicity, religion, or language a person who wears Nigerian jersey is?
Why would it even merit a thread to be opened, and yet the 'governors' of this board allow such.
Just a mess, some things are too petty.

Mcal,

I am still not sure why what you are reading bothers you.

Refusal to do critical examination is the reason Africa is where it is today. We are still holding on to Taboos, superstitions, fear of the unknown....and are still killing people because they are Albinos. There was a time they were killing people for suggesting the earth wasn't flat or that the earth revolved around the sun rather than the other way around.

I care because I want to know the answer... Its very unfair for you to call anyone a "Bigot" for asking the question.

Why are most Nigerian players traditionally from the south and christians ?? You cant tell me those kids from the north don't deserve a chance. If you don't ask the question, those kids are forever going to be underrepresented and denied opportunities.

Is it discrimination? , Religious issues?, Cultural issues, language issues ?? If you don't do an examination and ask the questions, how are you going to create policy to solve the problem.

Those "yanks" you talk about ask all these questions and create policies that combat these issues.. This is one of the reasons why their systems work way better than ours. You see them release data broken down by race all on indices like unemployment, income, crime etc. Are they being "Bigots" when they do this or they are actually pinpointing where the problem areas are ??

Stop being afraid of your own shadow. No educated person should have a problem with the question I am asking. Nobody is going to die because someone dear utter the words Yoruba, Igbo, Fulani, Kanuri, etc


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 53787
Location: USA
Damunk wrote:
onwuatuegwu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Damunk wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
jette1 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
The yoruba gene is the strongest known to humanity, a yoruba man's (full blooded) immune system is so strong that science cannot even see what's wrong with him. I went for a drug test once after smoking budha and passed it. i was blazing 2hrs prior to the test and still passed. :laugh: Dont mess with the sons of odua :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:


Could it be because of inbreeding; I hear say even sistas no Dey off the menu



Ye gbele ohhh .... oh dear :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops:
You really enjoy the subtle ethnic baiting, innit bro?
Carry on. :thumb:



Expressing shock at an outrageous statement equals excitement eh?

You have an agenda .... carry on ...

O


Honestly, that guy really have an issue. I am beginning to see what others have been harping about.
Which guy 'have' an issue - the one that insinuates 'inbreeding' in an ethnic group, or the one that questions why someone should find it funny?
Feel free.



Eh ya all this bad belle and brow beating just because ya agenda and animus has been exposed :rotf: :mrgreen: Kpele you will be okay ... egbe oshi

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 1:54 pm
Posts: 12948
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
The yoruba gene is the strongest known to humanity, a yoruba man's (full blooded) immune system is so strong that science cannot even see what's wrong with him. I went for a drug test once after smoking budha and passed it. i was blazing 2hrs prior to the test and still passed. :laugh: Dont mess with the sons of odua :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:


Silly clown! How many other ethnic group's genes have you tested to conclude the Yoruba gene is the strongest known to humanity. One would think you would have grown a brain by now...

_________________
Image
NIGERIAN BADBOY!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 1:54 pm
Posts: 12948
jette1 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
The yoruba gene is the strongest known to humanity, a yoruba man's (full blooded) immune system is so strong that science cannot even see what's wrong with him. I went for a drug test once after smoking budha and passed it. i was blazing 2hrs prior to the test and still passed. :laugh: Dont mess with the sons of odua :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:


Could it be because of inbreeding; I hear say even sistas no Dey off the menu


Mods, is there a reason you are allowing this post?

_________________
Image
NIGERIAN BADBOY!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 1:54 pm
Posts: 12948
JACKAL wrote:
mystic wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
okidoki wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

Is this real or imagined?
Is it a mere coincidence?
Is there something nefarious going on ?
is it genetic or mere happenstance ?

I demand an investigation !! :mrgreen:

Goalkeepers: John Ikedinachukwu Amah, Joseph John Essien, Joseph Ayomide Oluwabusola

Defenders: David Akulo Ishaya, Sunday Cletus Odey, Clement Chigozie Ikenna, Muhammad Ibrahim, Adam Agba’a Mustapha

Midfielders: Samson Okikiola Tijani, Hassan Hussaini, Olatomi Alfred Olaniyan, Peter Agba, Babatunde Jimoh Akinsola, Ibraheem Olalekan Jabaar, Akinwunmi Ayobami Amoo

Forwards: Oluwatimilehin Lawrence Adeniyi, Olakunle Olusegun Junior, Favour Akem


That is silly, 2003 and 2005 MRI was used as well. Please how many were Yorubas? Truth is, the make up depends on which academies he's decided, to focus on.

In 2003, 2005 & 2007 the MRI test that were conducted at the actual tournament were for study purposes only and they discovered that 35 % of the people who participated were overaged or at the minimum didn't pass the MRI screen. And they only tested people randomly.. meaning the didn't test all the players at that time. FIFA was not using the test at the time to actively disqualify players.

Since the last tournament in INDIA they have stepped up enforcement !!



I believe he was referring to 2013 and 2015. If you're serious about this then you've got to look at data from our teams starting in 2009. Simply jumping to conclusions or raising questions based on the makeup of this current set alone makes you appear to be unserious.


Mystic, Long time bro !

The enforcement was still lax in 2009. That was the year the tournament was held in Nigeria and our Captain chukwudi, was purported to be 25 years old. The Federations were doing their own testing in 2009, and FIFA never really really made the enforcemnt tough until the 2017 Tournament in INDIA.

2016 was when they turned the screws on and we lost 26 players due to MRI screening. FIFA took control of the testing in 2016 and had outside appointed doctors do the screening. They also started testing players who were playing rather than just any 2 players on the teams. So the Europeans got the results they wanted. They got 2 European teams into the finals in 2017.

So right now we only have this 2018 edition as the basis for this question i am asking. In a few years we will have a clearer picture of whats going on !



So why have you not analyzed the 2016 team?

_________________
Image
NIGERIAN BADBOY!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 7608
Schillachi wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
mystic wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
okidoki wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

Is this real or imagined?
Is it a mere coincidence?
Is there something nefarious going on ?
is it genetic or mere happenstance ?

I demand an investigation !! :mrgreen:

Goalkeepers: John Ikedinachukwu Amah, Joseph John Essien, Joseph Ayomide Oluwabusola

Defenders: David Akulo Ishaya, Sunday Cletus Odey, Clement Chigozie Ikenna, Muhammad Ibrahim, Adam Agba’a Mustapha

Midfielders: Samson Okikiola Tijani, Hassan Hussaini, Olatomi Alfred Olaniyan, Peter Agba, Babatunde Jimoh Akinsola, Ibraheem Olalekan Jabaar, Akinwunmi Ayobami Amoo

Forwards: Oluwatimilehin Lawrence Adeniyi, Olakunle Olusegun Junior, Favour Akem


That is silly, 2003 and 2005 MRI was used as well. Please how many were Yorubas? Truth is, the make up depends on which academies he's decided, to focus on.

In 2003, 2005 & 2007 the MRI test that were conducted at the actual tournament were for study purposes only and they discovered that 35 % of the people who participated were overaged or at the minimum didn't pass the MRI screen. And they only tested people randomly.. meaning the didn't test all the players at that time. FIFA was not using the test at the time to actively disqualify players.

Since the last tournament in INDIA they have stepped up enforcement !!



I believe he was referring to 2013 and 2015. If you're serious about this then you've got to look at data from our teams starting in 2009. Simply jumping to conclusions or raising questions based on the makeup of this current set alone makes you appear to be unserious.


Mystic, Long time bro !

The enforcement was still lax in 2009. That was the year the tournament was held in Nigeria and our Captain chukwudi, was purported to be 25 years old. The Federations were doing their own testing in 2009, and FIFA never really really made the enforcemnt tough until the 2017 Tournament in INDIA.

2016 was when they turned the screws on and we lost 26 players due to MRI screening. FIFA took control of the testing in 2016 and had outside appointed doctors do the screening. They also started testing players who were playing rather than just any 2 players on the teams. So the Europeans got the results they wanted. They got 2 European teams into the finals in 2017.

So right now we only have this 2018 edition as the basis for this question i am asking. In a few years we will have a clearer picture of whats going on !



So why have you not analyzed the 2016 team?

Good question schilachi….. The results of the 2016 testing caught them by surprise...they didn't have enough time to respond to all the disqualifications and basically fielded the unprepared ruminants of the pool they had in camp. Also I couldn't find the team list. :mrgreen:

But for 2018 they were more prepared, they tried to find the players that fit right from the get go. They still had 15 disqualifications but they had enough players to step up … I don't know if they are good enough, but we wll soon find out.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:25 pm
Posts: 12116
Location: ODODOBIOBIO CONSTITUENCY
JACKAL wrote:
mcal wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
mcal wrote:
...too many ethnic bigots full here o, and wey condemn the yanks

Why would you say that ?? I am not sure I understand that comment. Please explain yourself
...why would anyone care what ethnicity, religion, or language a person who wears Nigerian jersey is?
Why would it even merit a thread to be opened, and yet the 'governors' of this board allow such.
Just a mess, some things are too petty.

Mcal,

I am still not sure why what you are reading bothers you.

[color=#BF0000]Refusal to do critical examination is the reason Africa is where it is today. We are still holding on to Taboos, superstitions, fear of the unknown....and are still killing people because they are Albinos. There was a time they were killing people for suggesting the earth wasn't flat or that the earth revolved around the sun rather than the other way around.


I care because I want to know the answer... Its very unfair for you to call anyone a "Bigot" for asking the question.

Why are most Nigerian players traditionally from the south and christians ?? You cant tell me those kids from the north don't deserve a chance. If you don't ask the question, those kids are forever going to be underrepresented and denied opportunities.

Is it discrimination? , Religious issues?, Cultural issues, language issues ?? If you don't do an examination and ask the questions, how are you going to create policy to solve the problem.

Those "yanks" you talk about ask all these questions and create policies that combat these issues.. This is one of the reasons why their systems work way better than ours. You see them release data broken down by race all on indices like unemployment, income, crime etc. Are they being "Bigots" when they do this or they are actually pinpointing where the problem areas are ??

Stop being afraid of your own shadow. No educated person should have a problem with the question I am asking. Nobody is going to die because someone dear utter the words Yoruba, Igbo, Fulani, Kanuri, etc [/color]



:thumb: KPOM!KPOM

_________________
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 47102
JACKAL wrote:
Why are most Nigerian players traditionally from the south and christians ?? You cant tell me those kids from the north don't deserve a chance. If you don't ask the question, those kids are forever going to be underrepresented and denied opportunities.

Is it discrimination? , Religious issues?, Cultural issues, language issues ?? If you don't do an examination and ask the questions, how are you going to create policy to solve the problem.
[/color][/size]
...I am conflated. When it comes to sports representation I don't care where you are from because winning in sports is openly demonstrated by you skills and strength.
Conversely, and I would ask you, "why are most Nigerian leaders (from inception) traditionally from the north and muslim"?? You can't tell me those from the south don't deserve a chance.

In sports if a player does good I'll recruit him. I know many other reasons crop up to not to, example, bribe.
But in political/business/administrative leadership, when a person consistently do wrong why you continue to elect or select him?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:22 pm
Posts: 5327
Location: Dallas/Houston, TX
There are players who passed the MRI and are not on the list.

I'll let you figure out why.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:28 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 44368
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Schillachi wrote:
jette1 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
The yoruba gene is the strongest known to humanity, a yoruba man's (full blooded) immune system is so strong that science cannot even see what's wrong with him. I went for a drug test once after smoking budha and passed it. i was blazing 2hrs prior to the test and still passed. :laugh: Dont mess with the sons of odua :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:


Could it be because of inbreeding; I hear say even sistas no Dey off the menu


Mods, is there a reason you are allowing this post?


The post was flagged and he has been issued a board warning. We don't delete posts. At best, we just move them.

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 7608
mcal wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
Why are most Nigerian players traditionally from the south and christians ?? You cant tell me those kids from the north don't deserve a chance. If you don't ask the question, those kids are forever going to be underrepresented and denied opportunities.

Is it discrimination? , Religious issues?, Cultural issues, language issues ?? If you don't do an examination and ask the questions, how are you going to create policy to solve the problem.
[/color][/size]
...I am conflated. When it comes to sports representation I don't care where you are from because winning in sports is openly demonstrated by you skills and strength.
Conversely, and I would ask you, "why are most Nigerian leaders (from inception) traditionally from the north and muslim"?? You can't tell me those from the south don't deserve a chance.

In sports if a player does good I'll recruit him. I know many other reasons crop up to not to, example, bribe.
But in political/business/administrative leadership, when a person consistently do wrong why you continue to elect or select him?


Mcal… First let me Thank you for being mature enough to make this a civilized conversation and not a name calling session.

You are making one critical mistake here, you are assuming its a level playing field in sports development and resource allocation for sports in Nigeria. Those players you are selecting from may have access to everything they need to develop as athletes because they live in place where sports is encouraged and the government is spending money

The kids from the north may not have access to playing fields, qualified coaches and camping. So of course they will not be able to match their southern counterparts. Also most of the coaches used to be from the south so there may be some soft discrimination going on there.... The issue of picking players has some complex layers that you may not readily see.

This is why these questions need to be asked and ultimately answered. All the kids need to have equal oppurtuntties for development so they can get a fair shot at selection.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 7608
Ugbowo wrote:
There are players who passed the MRI and are not on the list.

I'll let you figure out why.

ugbowo… please stop speaking in code ! Tell us what you are saying. You are on the front lines..tell us something we don't know.

As far as I read in the papers, 40 players were tested. 15 failed. They only need 20. So of course some people are going to be dropped even if they passed .


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 pm
Posts: 10536
Location: seattle
Cellular wrote:
Schillachi wrote:
jette1 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
The yoruba gene is the strongest known to humanity, a yoruba man's (full blooded) immune system is so strong that science cannot even see what's wrong with him. I went for a drug test once after smoking budha and passed it. i was blazing 2hrs prior to the test and still passed. :laugh: Dont mess with the sons of odua :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:


Could it be because of inbreeding; I hear say even sistas no Dey off the menu


Mods, is there a reason you are allowing this post?


The post was flagged and he has been issued a board warning. We don't delete posts. At best, we just move them.


you guys are taking yourselves too seriously. abeg make everyone relax life too short

_________________
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:51 am
Posts: 7179
Location: Mars
How many non Yoruba boys were in the squad of coach Yemi Teller?

_________________
IGBOS ARE THE IMPORTANT AND USEFUL SLAVES OF NIGERIA. THEY HAVE A CHOICE TO MAKE.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Its a Goal and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group