DOES MRI SCREENING SKEW FAVORABLY MORE FOR YORUBA'S ?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: DOES MRI SCREENING SKEW FAVORABLY MORE FOR YORUBA'S ?

Post by kalani JR »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:The yoruba gene is the strongest known to humanity, a yoruba man's (full blooded) immune system is so strong that science cannot even see what's wrong with him. I went for a drug test once after smoking budha and passed it. i was blazing 2hrs prior to the test and still passed. :laugh: Dont mess with the sons of odua :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
:rotf: I’m done!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:The yoruba gene is the strongest known to humanity, a yoruba man's (full blooded) immune system is so strong that science cannot even see what's wrong with him. I went for a drug test once after smoking budha and passed it. i was blazing 2hrs prior to the test and still passed. :laugh: Dont mess with the sons of odua :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
You aired as usual. You need a brain and blood to pass a drug test - both of which you lack the minimum requirements. :tic: :tic: :tic: :taunt: :D Your excessive shaking is symptom of Nobrainmiasis and low blood level :twisted: :)
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Schillachi wrote:
Silly clown! How many other ethnic group's genes have you tested to conclude the Yoruba gene is the strongest known to humanity. One would think you would have grown a brain by now...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love CE.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

What a retarded question/topic
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Bump
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?