SEYCHELLES VS NIGERIA GAME 0:3 FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
SEYCHELLES VS NIGERIA GAME 0:3 FT

Post by jette1 »

what tmes is game and links pls
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
naijaguy
Egg
Egg
Re: SEYCHELLES VS NIGERIA GAME THREAD

Post by naijaguy »

Nigeria lineup:

Uzoho; Awaziem, Balogun, Omeruo, Idowu; Ndidi, Onazi; Kalu, Iheanacho, Musa; Ighalo

Game is 1.30 Naija time

Link: 15 mins before the game
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Well it is seychelles. Iheanacho is not a number 10. Musa back as wide player. Not a good winger. Ighalo got to score for his confidence. Rohr should be looking at other options. Not limiting Nigeria to Ighalo.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

830 ET

At work will not be able watch the game. Hopefully some one will record the game.

bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Here we go again with the fool ignoring Onyekuru. The man is an absolute angel* who doesn't deserve even to coach Sunday Sunday club. Honestly I have a profound revulsion for this buffoon of a man
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Onyekuru will play ...his fascination with ighalo is ridiculous.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

BeIN Sports has no love for Nigeria. They are going to show the other WC participants and useless teams like Kenya vs Ghana but not ours.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

bully12 wrote:Here we go again with the fool ignoring Onyekuru. The man is an absolute angel* who doesn't deserve even to coach Sunday Sunday club. Honestly I have a profound revulsion for this buffoon of a man
You disagree with the coach so that makes him a fool? Why do people come out so aggressively and abusively these days? How about a measured and constructive response. Like I watched him in training and he didn't track back as much as... oh I forgot you're thousands of miles away behind your super duper computer!!
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Are these not this same group of guys that disgraced us during the world cup. This fool never learn any lesson. I hope no angel* will tell me he based his picks based what he saw during practice. The fool can't recognize the best player in the world even it falls on his doorstep. The simpleton makes me sick. What a angel* of a human being. Please somebody needs to get rid of the fool.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

bully12 wrote:Are these not this same group of guys that disgraced us during the world cup. This fool never learn any lesson. I hope no angel* will tell me he based his picks based what he saw during practice. The fool can't recognize the best player in the world even it falls on his doorstep. The simpleton makes me sick. What a angel* of a human being. Please somebody needs to get rid of the fool.
Are you PMS'ing? Not a fan of Rohr but are you privy to what's going in the camp or you are simply another INTERNET CERTIFIED COACH.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

DIMKA76 wrote:
bully12 wrote:Here we go again with the fool ignoring Onyekuru. The man is an absolute angel* who doesn't deserve even to coach Sunday Sunday club. Honestly I have a profound revulsion for this buffoon of a man
You disagree with the coach so that makes him a fool? Why do people come out so aggressively and abusively these days? How about a measured and constructive response. Like I watched him in training and he didn't track back as much as... oh I forgot you're thousands of miles away behind your super duper computer!!
Please go to hell. You watched who trained bloody lair. You and that imbecile of a coach know better than all his previous and current coach that always made a starter in various teams . What pedigree do you have to make a senseless comments.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

bully12 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
Please go to hell. You watched who trained bloody lair. You and that imbecile of a coach know better than all his previous and current coach that always made a starter in various teams . What pedigree do you have to make a senseless comments.
Read what you just wrote and report back to me whether you make any sense. Carry on throwing abuses. You're beginning to sound like a 2-year-old having a mega tantrum. You used the word pedigree, do you know what it means? Comprehension isn't one of your strengths is it? Where did I say I watched the boys play? You obviously have issues. I'll leave you to go pick up your meds.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

bully12 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
bully12,

Calm down. This is national team not club. Onyekuru may dominate his club practices but that does not mean he would do the same at NT level.

In any case, the reports are that he did well at NT practices but not better than Kalu did. I guess that is why Kalu is getting to start. You would not expect that Onyekuru would start ahead of Musa, would you?

Onyekuru would get his day on the field but he cannot be handed a free ride. Nwakali for all the cry is not even on the bench as I understand it.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Iheanacho is best served as a no 10 or a second striker.
platini
Egg
Egg

Post by platini »

Any links?
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
uglyoneiamagain
Egg
Egg

Post by uglyoneiamagain »

Hmm this stadium ain’t half empty lol
platini
Egg
Egg

Post by platini »

Links?
uglyoneiamagain
Egg
Egg

This Seychelles keeper looks a lil.....
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Collins will make his debut against Liberia?

platini
Egg
Egg

Post by platini »

uglyoneiamagain
Egg
Egg

Nice run By Kalu
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That their goalie eh...
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!