SEYCHELLES VS NIGERIA GAME 0:3 FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SEYCHELLES VS NIGERIA GAME 0:3 2H

Post by Molue Conductor »

Where is Ndidi?
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I salute Una wey dey watch this dross called a match. If you play minnows ,you play them like minnows not the rubbish I am watching right now. Make Una enjoy,I have better things to do.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Etebo should have done better.

Seychelles people seem to be fat by nature.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

See Leon Maradona Balogun
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Does it mean Rohr can't see some tiring legs?
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Molue Conductor wrote:Where is Ndidi?
There he is
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

oloye wrote:I salute Una wey dey watch this dross called a match. If you play minnows ,you play them like minnows not the rubbish I am watching right now. Make Una enjoy,I have better things to do.
Egbon let us cut them some slacks. The pitch is horrible. Lest we forget how we used to struggle against the likes of Lesotho, Mozambique and Ethiopia.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Onyekuru
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Lets see what Maradona Onyekuru will do today
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It’ll be a damn shame if we don’t score one more.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

oloye wrote:I salute Una wey dey watch this dross called a match. If you play minnows ,you play them like minnows not the rubbish I am watching right now. Make Una enjoy,I have better things to do.
Personally, I'm more interested in the organization and tactical discipline...

Hard to do much on such a pitch...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Terrible marking on the setpiece
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

That was a clear foul throw by seychelles

MLK.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

There could be more dscipline
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

3 mind extra time.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Ekorian wrote:
Egbon let us cut them some slacks. The pitch is horrible. Lest we forget how we used to struggle against the likes of Lesotho, Mozambique and Ethiopia.
Okay I don hear. I know the pitch is bad....the stuff I am complaining about goes beyond the pitch. Look at the nonsense freekick botch up between and Onazi and Etebo....that has nothing to do with the pitch but lack of professionalism and Balogun told him off
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

This Onyekuru is scary fast

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Etebo can be arreghhhhhh. Never mind
Last edited by anikulapo on Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Onyekuru and Ajayi are very comfortable on the ball.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Full time

MLK.
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Samuel kalu is my man of the match
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: SEYCHELLES VS NIGERIA GAME 0:3 FT

Post by mcal »

...glad match is over, phew! On to Saturday events.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

who does onyekuru have to pay to see more than 8 minutes of game time abeg?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16