Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:52 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:33 am
Posts: 1130
Just left German camp for personal reasons. Not getting picked at Man C.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45452552


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 7971
His partner is having their baby.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 33715
Dammy wrote:
His partner is having their baby.

Make sense. GOOD LUCK TO THEM


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 pm
Posts: 10531
Location: seattle
Dammy wrote:
His partner is having their baby.


partner ? is she a man

_________________
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:57 am
Posts: 4860
Location: Ajegunle
jette1 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
His partner is having their baby.


partner ? is she a man


Don't believe they are married, in the West this is colloquial for an unmarried couple.

_________________
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 pm
Posts: 10531
Location: seattle
DIMKA76 wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
His partner is having their baby.


partner ? is she a man


Don't believe they are married, in the West this is colloquial for an unmarried couple.


Dimka get with the program; girl friend is more colloquial in that situation however when you say partner then boy friend to a man is implied.

_________________
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:57 am
Posts: 4860
Location: Ajegunle
jette1 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
His partner is having their baby.


partner ? is she a man


Don't believe they are married, in the West this is colloquial for an unmarried couple.


Dimka get with the program; girl friend is more colloquial in that situation however when you say partner then boy friend to a man is implied.


Just a matter of opinion. let's agree to disagree. Girl Friend is more American.

_________________
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:38 pm
Posts: 7709
Location: NJ,USA
Could this be the reason.......

https://youtu.be/08c_ydXiwno

_________________
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 47096
...nonsense, news report said his allowed time off because his wife had a baby (yesterday I think).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 23932
Location: Ikeja
mcal wrote:
...nonsense, news report said his allowed time off because his wife had a baby (yesterday I think).


Jette1 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

_________________
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 36008
Location: Somewhere
The real deal wrote:
Could this be the reason.......

https://youtu.be/08c_ydXiwno



his wife had a baby. Its that simple. Nothing to do with Klose's philosophy on young players.

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:51 am
Posts: 26659
Location: Southern Hemisphere
jette1 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
His partner is having their baby.


partner ? is she a man


Don't believe they are married, in the West this is colloquial for an unmarried couple.


Dimka get with the program; girl friend is more colloquial in that situation however when you say partner then boy friend to a man is implied.


Maybe that is an American thing. I think over here that is not the case, it is even a legal term for spouse, equivalent to defacto.

_________________
Bixente Lizarazu once described Spain’s football - which won them two European titles and a World Cup - as “love without the sex. It lacks a bit of spice”. News.com.au


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 pm
Posts: 10531
Location: seattle
Tbite wrote:
jette1 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
His partner is having their baby.


partner ? is she a man


Don't believe they are married, in the West this is colloquial for an unmarried couple.


Dimka get with the program; girl friend is more colloquial in that situation however when you say partner then boy friend to a man is implied.


Maybe that is an American thing. I think over here that is not the case, it is even a legal term for spouse, equivalent to defacto.


and it could also mean girl friend to a girl i might add; i guess it's about trying everything to be sensitive and politically correct because it would be over reaching to conclude otherwise without being sure people are doing what you think they are doing

_________________
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: amafolas, bret- hart, Google [Bot], shola4la and 23 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group