Ronaldinho: 14 Ridiculous Tricks That No One Expected

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

[/video]
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ronaldinho: 14 Ridiculous Tricks That No One Expected

Post by oloye »

:lol: That water bottle trick was pure daylight mugging
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

oloye wrote::lol: That water bottle trick was pure daylight mugging

that was mugging, and it's against fairplay spirit. Ah ah, the GK was even the one that gave him water. This is what Yoruba people mean by 'Using Abu's money to entertain Abu' :scared: :scared: :scared:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

The crossbar trick is a Pele training special.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

What a footballing genius :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Genius one of the greatest footballer the game ever see.If we look at players their best season each at their prime he could be the great of all time or top 2.This boy at his best was unbelievable too good.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Just showed it to my son the boy is still in shock he has been practicing the blind folded bal juggling, the guy is not normal
Oya back to the matter
open and close
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Prince wrote:Just showed it to my son the boy is still in shock he has been practicing the blind folded bal juggling, the guy is not normal
Just encourage him that he can be better than Ronaldinho to practice more and be serious
db10
Egg
Egg

Post by db10 »

Funny how quickly one forgets this guy was beyond imagination
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

that was mugging, and it's against fairplay spirit. Ah ah, the GK was even the one that gave him water. This is what Yoruba people mean by 'Using Abu's money to entertain Abu' :scared: :scared: :scared:
I always find it exciting when someone capitalise on some rules of the game that no one thought existed. He did nothing wrong,it was also fair play in my books. It will be unfair of he cheated. As soon as he handed the bottle back to the Mugunners keeper...he walked some distance away, at that point in time the game was on. The keeper should have called the attention of his defenders to a lurking attacker who has managed to sneak behind the line, especially with a throw in about to be taken. Let me guess here, the defenders were expecting him to come back and stay where he was before :lol: :lol: Guacho was a genius :thumbs:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

oloye wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

I always find it exciting when someone capitalise on some rules of the game that no one thought existed. He did nothing wrong,it was also fair play in my books. It will be unfair of he cheated. As soon as he handed the bottle back to the Mugunners keeper...he walked some distance away, at that point in time the game was on. The keeper should have called the attention of his defenders to a lurking attacker who has managed to sneak behind the line, especially with a throw in about to be taken. Let me guess here, the defenders were expecting him to come back and stay where he was before :lol: :lol: Guacho was a genius :thumbs:

kai..Oga you're wicked o. So next time Dinho ask keeper for water, na to waya am durty slap? Or do like the Argies take do the Brasilians for Italy '90. The Brasilians claim that Argies gave them tainted water to drink, dem come dey see double :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Why una no get ya own wata?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

oloye wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

I saw someone pull a smimilar stunt when I was a kid.
So this should not even have been an issue for any serious baller.

Coaches over coach players and prevent them from thinking on their own.
Guaucho just took advantage of this.
They probably had a bet at whether he could pull it off.

The biggest crime was that Barca, couldn't motivate this guy to come back and win it all again.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Kabalega wrote:
oloye wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

The biggest crime was that Barca, couldn't motivate this guy to come back and win it all again.

Motivate ke??? Which kin motivation? The bobo has 2 wives to service every day. I think he has all the motivation he needs... :taunt:

Seriously, Ronaldniho was probably the best footballer of his generation, definately the most talented. But definately not the most disciplined.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

cchinukw wrote:What a footballing genius :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Supreme one at that...
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Is the crossbar trick real?
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

charlie wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
oloye wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Motivate ke??? Which kin motivation? The bobo has 2 wives to service every day. I think he has all the motivation he needs... :taunt:

Seriously, Ronaldniho was probably the best footballer of his generation, definately the most talented. But definately not the most disciplined.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q