Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:11 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Croatia losing 0-6 ...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 18929
Location: Cyberspace
to a team that actually tries to attack. Vida, whom I was counting on the SE to exploit for his lack of speed during the WC, has been burned all game by the fast Spanish runs.

Spain 4 Croatia 0.

make that Spain 5 Croatia 0.

_________________

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76645
Location: Earth
there is a bot here ooo, his name is john, bobo no go like this :D

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 24358
Location: Ikeja
Serious beatdown........................No fluke.

_________________
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 23166
It is now 6-0...........................I told you guys that Rohr is a certified FOOTBALL-COWARD :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

_________________
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 18929
Location: Cyberspace
6-0 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spain can be very, very wicked

_________________

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 45002
Scipio Africanus wrote:
to a team that actually tries to attack. Vida, whom I was counting on the SE to exploit for his lack of speed during the WC, has been burned all game by the fast Spanish runs.

Spain 4 Croatia 0.

make that Spain 5 Croatia 0.


Half of the team that played us no dey dis match. They are playing Spain.

Besides, Croatia played 6 more games after the Nigeria match, won 5 and lost 1. Did those 5 teams also fail to attack? Guys world cup don pass. They had a great tournament and we disappointed. Let it go.

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 7642
This should put our world cup performance into perspective....

Swwitzerland 6- iceland 0
Belgium 3 - Iceland 0
Spain 6- Croatia - 0


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 28705
JACKAL wrote:
This should put our world cup performance into perspective....

Swwitzerland 6- iceland 0
Belgium 3 - Iceland 0
Spain 6- Croatia - 0


so you want to take friendly over wc? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I'm sure Spain would rather win a friendly by 6 goals than reach a wc final

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 18929
Location: Cyberspace
metalalloy wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
to a team that actually tries to attack. Vida, whom I was counting on the SE to exploit for his lack of speed during the WC, has been burned all game by the fast Spanish runs.

Spain 4 Croatia 0.

make that Spain 5 Croatia 0.


Half of the team that played us no dey dis match. They are playing Spain.

Besides, Croatia played 6 more games after the Nigeria match, won 5 and lost 1. Did those 5 teams also fail to attack? Guys world cup don pass. They had a great tournament and we disappointed. Let it go.


Good points, but Croatia won 4 games, against Nigeria, Iceland, a discombobulated Argentina and England. Not exactly top class opposition. Drew against Spain and Russia. They got the easy bracket by virtue of finishing 1st in the group.


Had Croatia been in France's half of the draw, they would have been sent home in R16 like Argentina.

_________________

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:46 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 41327
And where was Spain during the world cup? Oops I forgot they were waiting for a friendly to hand Croatia a beat down :lol: :lol: Una funny for CE

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:47 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 41327
:lol: :lol: Anyways this is CE, they would have fired Deschamps before the world cup

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 6019
oloye wrote:
And where was Spain during the world cup? Oops I forgot they were waiting for a friendly to hand Croatia a beat down :lol: :lol: Una funny for CE



Spain wicked sha. Dem go tikki takka you off the field if you take dem for granted.
That WC though, you cant tell me Lopetegui's firing didnt affect them and their results.

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 18929
Location: Cyberspace
charlie wrote:
oloye wrote:
And where was Spain during the world cup? Oops I forgot they were waiting for a friendly to hand Croatia a beat down :lol: :lol: Una funny for CE



Spain wicked sha. Dem go tikki takka you off the field if you take dem for granted.
That WC though, you cant tell me Lopetegui's firing didnt affect them and their results.


I agree completely

_________________

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 28705
charlie wrote:
oloye wrote:
And where was Spain during the world cup? Oops I forgot they were waiting for a friendly to hand Croatia a beat down :lol: :lol: Una funny for CE



Spain wicked sha. Dem go tikki takka you off the field if you take dem for granted.
That WC though, you cant tell me Lopetegui's firing didnt affect them and their results.

Tales by the moon light. Events and incidents - all part of the game. The team that managed their fate best, carried the day

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 6019
pajimoh wrote:
charlie wrote:
oloye wrote:
And where was Spain during the world cup? Oops I forgot they were waiting for a friendly to hand Croatia a beat down :lol: :lol: Una funny for CE



Spain wicked sha. Dem go tikki takka you off the field if you take dem for granted.
That WC though, you cant tell me Lopetegui's firing didnt affect them and their results.

Tales by the moon light. Events and incidents - all part of the game. The team that managed their fate best, carried the day


Na true u talk, but its not easy to have to deal the distraction they had to deal with either and come away with a good tournament.

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 28705
charlie wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
charlie wrote:
oloye wrote:
And where was Spain during the world cup? Oops I forgot they were waiting for a friendly to hand Croatia a beat down :lol: :lol: Una funny for CE



Spain wicked sha. Dem go tikki takka you off the field if you take dem for granted.
That WC though, you cant tell me Lopetegui's firing didnt affect them and their results.

Tales by the moon light. Events and incidents - all part of the game. The team that managed their fate best, carried the day


Na true u talk, but its not easy to have to deal the distraction they had to deal with either and come away with a good tournament.

African teams have been self inflicting for years. Europeans are human after all

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 47272
...world cup burn out. I see this nations league becoming uninterested something like europa and some tea cup matches around :laugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 28705
mcal wrote:
...world cup burn out. I see this nations league becoming uninterested something like europa and some tea cup cup matches :laugh:


It will definitely pick up, especially in non wc years

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 47272
pajimoh wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
This should put our world cup performance into perspective....

Swwitzerland 6- iceland 0
Belgium 3 - Iceland 0
Spain 6- Croatia - 0


so you want to take friendly over wc? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I'm sure Spain would rather win a friendly by 6 goals than reach a wc final
...so the new nations league is a friendly.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 3263
Spain sacking their coach cost them the world cup and me the fantasy championship.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:02 pm
Posts: 6956
i have said it on here that they are not that good, but our LEARNER coach likes to recite the club names of opposing players.

There were 3 class sides in this World Cup. Brazil, France and Beldium.

We had the tools to be a dangerous side in the hands of a coach that was not a liability to the team.

Croatia is an OK side, a competent and experienced side. Nothing more.

France in the finals showed that Croatia can be beaten by 4 or 5 goals by the top sides (for the GK gift) and Spain confirmed it today.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 28705
truetalk wrote:
i have said it on here that they are not that good, but our LEARNER coach likes to recite the club names of opposing players.

There were 3 class sides in this World Cup. Brazil, France and Beldium.

We had the tools to be a dangerous side in the hands of a coach that was not a liability to the team.

Croatia is an OK side, a competent and experienced side. Nothing more.

France in the finals showed that Croatia can be beaten by 4 or 5 goals by the top sides (for the GK gift) and Spain confirmed it today.


It's never been about how good you can be but how good you are during the tournament. If a very good side did not peak for a tournament then they'll fall by the way. We often expect good teams to produce their best at tournaments and in every game. Sorry it's not like that.

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 24358
Location: Ikeja
oloye wrote:
And where was Spain during the world cup? Oops I forgot they were waiting for a friendly to hand Croatia a beat down :lol: :lol: Una funny for CE


Haba Uncle Oloye.......................League of Nations is not a friendly o :laugh:

_________________
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bret- hart, Google [Bot], Rawlings and 23 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group