TBL: TOT 0 v 2 LIV

Re: TBL: TOT 0 v 2 LIV

balo wrote:
balo wrote:
okidoki wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Perception. No rest, no pre season for our wc stars. It's bound to tell sooner or later
I think, that is the case with everyone. :???:
Which everyone? :rotf: :rotf: 9 Spurs players were involved to the end 3rd place playoff and final. Name any othe EPL that came close with at least 5?

Chelsea.

Kante
Giroud
Cahill
Loftus-Cheek
Hazard
Courtois
Batshuayi
+ Kovacic
Cahil Loftus bottoms squad member. How many hours on the pitch? Bats same. Stop trying to list as many players. You know the main stay of teams. Isn't Kova.a new buy?

Kova = There is a reason I put the + beside his name. But he was on the bench in the final game of WC and had no preseason.

Same for RLC, Cahill and Batsman. They had no preseason and were involved in the 3rd place match.

Having no preseason/being involved in the last games of WC were the thrusts of your post.

Apart from Kante, you could see how late some of the rest got their starting positions back. And some like RLC and Cahill simply have no chance.

And by the way, Willian was almost as late returning as some of those who played in the 3rd place match.
So what you're saying is players don't need rest or pre season. How critical are Loftus C, Cahill to their club and nations team? How many minutes did they play last season, at the wc and this season? I'm sure Davidson, Erikssen, Son had more playing time at the wc than Cahill, lofty cheeks and possibly Giroud but did I include them in my list?

You wanted a list of 5, I gave you 8 + change. :mrgreen:

Rest is critical.

can04

Post by can04 »

Btw, on replay and analysis, it was a penalty for Spurs at the death. Mané kicked Son's left leg in the penalty area as he was about to shoot on goal.

Still, I think Liverpool deserved this win for the dominance they displayed, and the overwhelming threat they carried. Roll on PSG.

Pa Jimoh, update scores now, ah ah. You're making it appear as if Spuds were walloped at home 2-0, when it was just 2-1

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Pa Jimoh, update scores now, ah ah. You're making it appear as if Spuds were walloped at home 2-0, when it was just 2-1
What's the difference, we get any point? :roll:

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Pa Jimoh, update scores now, ah ah. You're making it appear as if Spuds were walloped at home 2-0, when it was just 2-1
:lol: :lol:

What's the difference, we get any point? :roll:

zero points? So are you saying Lamela's goal was in vain? :shock: :???: :sneaky:

anikulapo wrote:
txj wrote:Game shouldn't have been this close.

Total dominance of spurs...

After the match expert don land :rotf:
The Full Time whistle Oracle :rotf:

Liverpool is grinding out good results and it's starting to get worrying.

But luckily there is their black September of fixtures, so hopefully they will be cut down to size by month end.

But the problem is Liverpool loves big games, big teams play into Liverpool's hands.

can04 wrote:Btw, on replay and analysis, it was a penalty for Spurs at the death. Mané kicked Son's left leg in the penalty area as he was about to shoot on goal.

Still, I think Liverpool deserved this win for the dominance they displayed, and the overwhelming threat they carried. Roll on PSG.

What on earth are u talking about?

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp

benteke wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Abeg coin anoda name for his brother Waffi :woot:

Another post match guru

anikulapo wrote:
benteke wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Abeg coin anoda name for his brother Waffi :woot:

Another post match guru
Liverpool so dominant that the only thing u guys can talk about is txj... :biggrin:

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp

anikulapo wrote:That’s dirty from Vertonghen .... what kinda defense do they teach in Belgium. He just swatted across Firminhos eyes with his off hand on a 50-50 ball smh

Didn’t know it was that disgusting of an eye gouge

can04

Post by can04 »

can04 wrote:Btw, on replay and analysis, it was a penalty for Spurs at the death. Mané kicked Son's left leg in the penalty area as he was about to shoot on goal.

What on earth are u talking about?
What would you like me to clarify? If it’s the penalty then I am sure the videos doing the rounds should put any doubt to rest that Sadio clipped Son’s left leg. I am also sure you agree that Liverpool were largely dominant in this game.

anikulapo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:That’s dirty from Vertonghen .... what kinda defense do they teach in Belgium. He just swatted across Firminhos eyes with his off hand on a 50-50 ball smh

Didn’t know it was that disgusting of an eye gouge
yup...it looked horrible even during the replay. Remember that eye gouge took firmino out, and forced the Dean to make the wrong sub.