TBL: TOT 0 v 2 LIV

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: TBL: TOT 0 v 2 LIV

Post by txj »

Game shouldn't have been this close.

Total dominance of spurs...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
balo wrote:Rose couldn't get that on target?
Are your posts being delivered by ground mail? :mrgreen:

LOL. Spectrum 200MB.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
can04
Egg
Egg

Post by can04 »

anikulapo wrote:Foolish foolish Liverpool ... are you Arsenal in disguise? Smh
Too soon for that.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

balo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
okidoki wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Perception. No rest, no pre season for our wc stars. It's bound to tell sooner or later
I think, that is the case with everyone. :???:
Which everyone? :rotf: :rotf: 9 Spurs players were involved to the end 3rd place playoff and final. Name any othe EPL that came close with at least 5?

Chelsea.

Kante
Giroud
Cahill
Loftus-Cheek
Hazard
Courtois
Batshuayi
+ Kovacic
Cahil Loftus bottoms squad member. How many hours on the pitch? Bats same. Stop trying to list as many players. You know the main stay of teams. Isn't Kova.a new buy?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

:taunt: So harold Kane played today? Wow stadium grass must have swallowed him like it does to Ozil :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Good start to a tough, tough month for Liverpool...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

txj wrote:Game shouldn't have been this close.

After the match expert don land :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

txj wrote:Good start to a tough, tough month for Liverpool...
I guess you waited for the result to show face. #coward
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

pajimoh wrote:

:rotf:

MLK.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

anikulapo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
:lol: :lol:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

pajimoh wrote:

Have been saying this to u guys FOR YEARS...I prefer to watch LFC games with my fellow club fans

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

txj wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Have been saying this to u guys FOR YEARS...I prefer to watch LFC games with my fellow club fans
Ahhh sorry, our mistake. Ask them if you can move to their forum as well?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

pajimoh wrote:
balo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
okidoki wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Perception. No rest, no pre season for our wc stars. It's bound to tell sooner or later
Which everyone? :rotf: :rotf: 9 Spurs players were involved to the end 3rd place playoff and final. Name any othe EPL that came close with at least 5?

Chelsea.

Kante
Giroud
Cahill
Loftus-Cheek
Hazard
Courtois
Batshuayi
+ Kovacic
Cahil Loftus bottoms squad member. How many hours on the pitch? Bats same. Stop trying to list as many players. You know the main stay of teams. Isn't Kova.a new buy?

Kova = There is a reason I put the + beside his name. But he was on the bench in the final game of WC and had no preseason.

Same for RLC, Cahill and Batsman. They had no preseason and were involved in the 3rd place match.

Having no preseason/being involved in the last games of WC were the thrusts of your post.

Apart from Kante, you could see how late some of the rest got their starting positions back. And some like RLC and Cahill simply have no chance.

And by the way, Willian was almost as late returning as some of those who played in the 3rd place match.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Liverpool looks good but we know they will eventually walk alone :mrgreen:
I invoke the spirit of Steve Gerrard vs Chelsea that year when they were really hot on them :taunt:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Looking forward to Mitrovic vs Otamendi and Laporte .

Looks like Sane is out of the dog house as he starts for City vs Fulham

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

txj wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

pajimoh wrote:
txj wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Ahhh sorry, our mistake. Ask them if you can move to their forum as well?

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cheiii just saw the replay at the end. That was a clear PK against Mane for a foul on son at the death :scared:

Lucky

MLK.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

balo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
balo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
okidoki wrote:

Chelsea.

Kante
Giroud
Cahill
Loftus-Cheek
Hazard
Courtois
Batshuayi
+ Kovacic

Kova = There is a reason I put the + beside his name. But he was on the bench in the final game of WC and had no preseason.

Same for RLC, Cahill and Batsman. They had no preseason and were involved in the 3rd place match.

Having no preseason/being involved in the last games of WC were the thrusts of your post.

Apart from Kante, you could see how late some of the rest got their starting positions back. And some like RLC and Cahill simply have no chance.

And by the way, Willian was almost as late returning as some of those who played in the 3rd place match.
So what you're saying is players don't need rest or pre season. How critical are Loftus C, Cahill to their club and nations team? How many minutes did they play last season, at the wc and this season? I'm sure Davidson, Erikssen, Son had more playing time at the wc than Cahill, lofty cheeks and possibly Giroud but did I include them in my list?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

So beloved win and we are level with spurs on 9 points after bad start.Like I said top 4 is wide open.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

txj wrote:Game shouldn't have been this close.

Truer words have never been spoken. I wonder whether Amazon Prime Video is taping Pool for ‘all or nothing’. Hmm.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Ref Oliver that was a clear penalty.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Sane put City up 1-0 after 90 seconds

MLK.