MOHAMMED SALAH IS JUST A CLUB FOOTBALLER

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
MOHAMMED SALAH IS JUST A CLUB FOOTBALLER

Post by jette1 »

just like messi this dude chokes any time he puts on the Egyptian jersey
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MOHAMMED SALAH IS JUST A CLUB FOOTBALLER

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I guess he should be a market or bush footballer instead. :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:I guess he should be a market or bush footballer instead. :roll:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Shut up man.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Una don finish me dis morning!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

I can’t agree with this observation but I must point out that a Liverpool is probably easier to play with than Egypt,remember they couldn’t even beat Saudi Arabia at the just concluded World Cup and their only goal came from a penalty scored by the one and only Salah!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

The WC is not exactly a good stage to be making this argument, given all that happened.

For example I might argue that if Salah had played late into the first game, that Egypt may have gotten something out of the WC.

By the second game, he was not warm into the competition.

All in all, the injury affected his individual performance. In that second game, I saw about 3 opportunities where he would have scored from open play (not because they were easy, but because he had it in his locker).
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Someone that has scored 37 in 60 and is on course to become Egyptian highest scorer of all time is who you describe as overrated. Ok o!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I am happy if yall call him just a club footballer..I don't want Salah knocking us out of afcon qualifiers etc
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Scipio Africanus wrote:Una don finish me dis morning!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

jette1 wrote:just like messi this dude chokes any time he puts on the Egyptian jersey
37 goals from 60 games for Egypt at the age of 26.............................Lord please bless Naija with this type of Choker and get rid of clowns like Jette1.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

wale1974 wrote:
jette1 wrote:just like messi this dude chokes any time he puts on the Egyptian jersey
37 goals from 60 games for Egypt at the age of 26.............................Lord please bless Naija with this type of Choker and get rid of clowns like Jette1.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

kajifu wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Salah's exploits qualified Egypt for the WC.

Mo Salah scored 1 against Uganda and Ghana. I believe 3 against Congo to qualify Egypt.

He naturally had assists too! Some, without touching the ball at all but just using his movement.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Kabalega wrote:
kajifu wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Salah's exploits qualified Egypt for the WC.

Mo Salah scored 1 against Uganda and Ghana. I believe 3 against Congo to qualify Egypt.

He naturally had assists too! Some, without touching the ball at all but just using his movement.
To think Egypt last went to world cup in 1990 when Salah was not born. Then he came along and suddenly Eggot was in the last world cup.
kali
Egg
Egg

Post by kali »

Salah is underrated. Best footballer out of Africa since Samuel Etoo. Too bad Egypt team has excess crap players.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

metalalloy wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:I guess he should be a market or bush footballer instead. :roll:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I gots to give you this one
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."