Newcastle 1 vs Arsenal 2 FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Newcastle 0 vs Arsenal 2

Post by anikulapo »

zee wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Stupid Stupid Stupid Team
If General Ozil :clap: no score e for be 1-1 now :mrgreen:

Great back pass :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Newcastle 0 vs Arsenal 2

Post by zee »

Ozil :thumbs: :thumbs: saves Arsenal again. :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
bk-one
Egg
Egg
Re: Newcastle 1 vs Arsenal 2 FT

Post by bk-one »

Reis Nelson just scored for Hoffenheim
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Missed the whole second half but I see another goal conceded. Worst defence in the top 12. Anyways we are grateful for the win. :twisted: :twisted:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

SylverEagles wrote:Missed the whole second half but I see another goal conceded. Worst defence in the top 12. Anyways we are grateful for the win. :twisted: :twisted:
I can't wait for Kos to come back. Mustafi needs to be relegated to the under 15, and we must sue Valencia for the 30 million we paid for this crap player.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

SylverEagles wrote:Missed the whole second half but I see another goal conceded. Worst defence in the top 12. Anyways we are grateful for the win. :twisted: :twisted:

Big Shout Out to Granit Xhaka.

Played like a General in the second half . Best spell I have ever seen from him in an Arsenal uniform
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Thank God we win,Fat rafa go get the pink slip soon.
Let me go watch replay now
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Massive massive win today...The clean sheet situation though...
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

kajifu wrote:Thank God we win,Fat rafa go get the pink slip soon.
Let me go watch replay now
Fat Rafa? Wetin he do you? SMH
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

anikulapo wrote:

Played like a General in the second half . Best spell I have ever seen from him in an Arsenal uniform
There was ONLE ONE General on the ......................

Pitch today. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :D
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

What is Aniks going to do with his life this weekend???
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Robbynice wrote:Massive massive win today...The clean sheet situation though...
Team is improving, not to worry, that will come.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:

Remember what I said about Torreira and how he will improve Xhaka's game. Go look back at my analysis from the summer. You saw it all today. But I still Guendouzi starting because it us the only way he can be the alternative in case we have an injury to Xhaka or Torreira.

Guendouzi was very good first half but he always shackles, Xhaka's game, we needed more. Xhaka and Guendouzi are too similar, plus Xhaka has to cover for him defensively especially on the counter attack. How many times do you Xhaka in an zdvanced position and the kid joins him, forcing Xhaka to go deep, killing our build up play. Kid is inexperienced but he will learn.

We needed more balance, one to stick defensively, whilst the other went forward. This is were Xhaka and Torreira work so well together. The second goal today pretty much confirmed why Torreira has to start. Xhaka would never have made the run into that space in the left wing position so far forward knowing Guendouzi was the only CM left behind him. Guendouzi a great prospect but Torreira is having a huge impact on this team right now.

The team is also developing leaders. Sokratis is clearly now the boss, he and Kos will take us back to Per and Kos.

Emery now realises he cannot drop Lacazette. He does not need to score but he makes CDs know he is around and they have to earn their money.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Remember what I said about Torreira and how he will improve Xhaka's game. Go look back at my analysis from the summer. You saw it all today. But I still Guendouzi starting because it us the only way he can be the alternative in case we have an injury to Xhaka or Torreira.

Guendouzi was very good first half but he always shackles, Xhaka's game, we needed more. Xhaka and Guendouzi are too similar, plus Xhaka has to cover for him defensively especially on the counter attack. How many times do you Xhaka in an zdvanced position and the kid joins him, forcing Xhaka to go deep, killing our build up play. Kid is inexperienced but he will learn.

We needed more balance, one to stick defensively, whilst the other went forward. This is were Xhaka and Torreira work so well together. The second goal today pretty much confirmed why Torreira has to start. Xhaka would never have made the run into that space in the left wing position so far forward knowing Guendouzi was the only CM left behind him. Guendouzi a great prospect but Torreira is having a huge impact on this team right now.

The team is also developing leaders. Sokratis is clearly now the boss, he and Kos will take us back to Per and Kos.

Emery now realises he cannot drop Lacazette. He does not need to score but he makes CDs know he is around and they have to earn their money.
I agree with you on Torreira. So why does Emery continue to wait till the second half of games to bring him in? Is this some sort of weird squad rotation or something?
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

SylverEagles wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

I agree with you on Torreira. So why does Emery continue to wait till the second half of games to bring him in? Is this some sort of weird squad rotation or something?
It is a team game. Player's need to adapt and the Coach needs to look at the long term options.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Newcastle vs Arsenal

Post by tolahs »

anikulapo wrote:
tolahs wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Cheiii Newcastle Keeper yab sha but thank God make we take the goal
Yep Ozil's got your name tattooed on his right forearm - u knew that all along - gets a goal from it to - just saying

Is this English?
Yes, the Ozil_lapo variety!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Abeg, Arsenal fans! What is happening to our boy Iwobi? Is he injured or something?
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

bushboy wrote:Abeg, Arsenal fans! What is happening to our boy Iwobi? Is he injured or something?
He has tonsiliatis.