Nacho’s Assst v Bournemouth

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Nacho’s Assst v Bournemouth

Post by King Futcha »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
King Futcha wrote:puel needs to figure out a way to play maddison, vardy and kelechi together, might i suggest a back three.

x, harry, y
ricardo, ndidi, mendy, chilwell
maddison
vardy, kelechi
I see you've been promoting your client and this formation on foxestalk forum.kai...niaja sha :laugh:
there is not one player from my country on LC, i don't have any clients from Africa, though i am trying to sign some... but carry on.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Not sure why he went to Leicester - a club where no striker not named James Vardy will start in the first 11, and that already had a busload of strikers on its books (Okazaki, Slimani, Gray etc).
gochino wrote:Well he has been coming of the bench for 4 years. He managed to score just 1 league goal last season. Every player can have a good game once in a while, wht we need from him is consistency! This is what separates world class players from average players.
Last edited by wiseone on Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

King Futcha wrote:puel needs to figure out a way to play maddison, vardy and kelechi together, might i suggest a back three.

x, harry, y
maddison
vardy, kelechi

They problem is that bodybuilder must feature for them. Morgan in a back three is a recipe for disaster.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

metalalloy wrote:

x, harry, y
maddison
vardy, kelechi

They problem is that bodybuilder must feature for them. Morgan in a back three is a recipe for disaster.
i think andy king was their captain before and they sidelined him if puel wants to save his job he should sit down his captain.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.