Nacho’s Assst v Bournemouth

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Nacho’s Assst v Bournemouth

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

What an absolute top class cross from Nacho. This boy is born to be a support striker, lol at the precision of that cross, country the calmness, the swag on the shot. God punish nacho haters.

https://www.trollfootball.me/others/vie ... albrighton
OCCUPY NFF!!
marutimon
Egg
Egg
Re: Nacho’s Assst v Bournemouth

Post by marutimon »

Created two goals in his last two games. But getting no service to score himself.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

marutimon wrote:Created two goals in his last two games. But getting no service to score himself.
And coming off the bench.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Well he has been coming of the bench for 4 years. He managed to score just 1 league goal last season. Every player can have a good game once in a while, wht we need from him is consistency! This is what separates world class players from average players.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

gochino wrote:Well he has been coming of the bench for 4 years. He managed to score just 1 league goal last season. Every player can have a good game once in a while, wht we need from him is consistency! This is what separates world class players from average players.
He scored 4 league goals last season.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Synopsis wrote:
gochino wrote:Well he has been coming of the bench for 4 years. He managed to score just 1 league goal last season. Every player can have a good game once in a while, wht we need from him is consistency! This is what separates world class players from average players.
Alternative facts...
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Synopsis wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: People saying things without being sure of what they are saying, or "warning" readers to be careful because the facts may be different
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Odas wrote:
Synopsis wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: People saying things without being sure of what they are saying, or "warning" readers to be careful because the facts may be different
People should do some research before putting their views forward this isn't 1992 when people had to go to library to get outdated information,everything is available at the click of a bottom yet people spew what suits them.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Premier League goals!!!! Learn to read please.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Oh be quiet. How do you get consistency with inconsistent appearances? The relevant phrase with Nacho is performance... and Nacho has been performing :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

gochino wrote:Premier League goals!!!! Learn to read please.
Premier League goals: 4
Total goals: 9
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

marutimon wrote:
gochino wrote:Premier League goals!!!! Learn to read please.
Premier League goals: 4
Total goals: 9
Of course he doubles down. :D

Abeg gochino go to this site.

https://www.premierleague.com/players/1 ... o/overview
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Please check premier League goals for 2017/18 I am not talking about capital one cup or FA cup goals.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

gochino wrote:Please check premier League goals for 2017/18 I am not talking about capital one cup or FA cup goals.
Premier League 4 goals (plus 3 assists)
FA Cup 4 goals
EFL Cup 1 goal (plus 1 assist)

In a so-called bad season.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

gochino wrote:Please check premier League goals for 2017/18 I am not talking about capital one cup or FA cup goals.
Stop digging you were wrong..learn to apply critical thinking when you try to communicate.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Are you well? How many times do you have to be told to go and do basic research before you come here and run your mouth?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Stop digging you were wrong..learn to apply critical thinking when you try to communicate.

Oh boy!!! :shock:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

West Brom
[/video]

Arsenal

Tottenham
https://www.clippituser.tv/c/zkyzeg

Now please stop trying to fit alternative facts to your preconceived bias :roll:

gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Lol..cool down no be fight! Some websites are showing different stat results, but thats not even the point, the fact is he did not have a good season.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

gochino wrote:Lol..cool down no be fight! Some websites are showing different stat results, but thats not even the point, the fact is he did not have a good season.
who should cool down? The person blowing lies or the ones calling out the lies?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

wish his first touch was not so hit or miss. He will have one great first touch. Then next couple times, his first touch looks like that of a Sunday league player.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

puel needs to figure out a way to play maddison, vardy and kelechi together, might i suggest a back three.

x, harry, y
ricardo, ndidi, mendy, chilwell
maddison
vardy, kelechi
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

King Futcha wrote:puel needs to figure out a way to play maddison, vardy and kelechi together, might i suggest a back three.

x, harry, y
ricardo, ndidi, mendy, chilwell
maddison
vardy, kelechi
I see you've been promoting your client and this formation on foxestalk forum.kai...niaja sha :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!