Samuel Kalu Scores Stunning 1st Goal For Bordeaux

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Pavarotti
Egg
Egg

Post by Pavarotti »

uper Eagles new star, Samuel Kalu opened his goal scoring account for French Club, Bordeaux on Sunday as he scored his team’s third goal in their 3-3 draw at home to Nimes in the French Ligue 1.

In Bordeauxs 6 goal thriller against Nimes Olympique, the 20 year old . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/samuel-ka ... -bordeaux/
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Samuel Kalu Scores Stunning 1st Goal For Bordeaux

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Rated 8.3/10. Now he needs to add the deadlycrosses and we can say we"ve found another Finidi though shorter and slower. We go take am. :clap: :clap: :clap:

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12812 ... eaux-Nimes
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Good strike, need to add scoring to his game.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Rated 8.3/10. Now he needs to add the deadlycrosses and we can say we"ve found another Finidi though shorter and slower. We go take am. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Its nice to see height again in SE, the currents lad are not too shabby. I never realized how tall Finidi George is, until recently, he is just as tall as Kanu. Rohr is very good in this department.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Nigeria wingers are back.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

ANC wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Rated 8.3/10. Now he needs to add the deadlycrosses and we can say we"ve found another Finidi though shorter and slower. We go take am. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Its nice to see height again in SE, the currents lad are not too shabby. I never realized how tall Finidi George is, until recently, he is just as tall as Kanu. Rohr is very good in this department.
Kalu is about 5.7ft. He's short,definitely not as quick as the great Finidi.
OCCUPY NFF!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

[/video]
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

To be fair, Nigeria has never lacked too right wingers from finish, Utah’s, obasi, Moses, Musa, Kalu etc our real worries are world class 10
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Kai the guy resemble Asamoah Gyan no be small
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Good goal but I don’t know about stunning, though. Interesting that he’s wearing the no. 10 shirt when he’s obviously not a play maker :!:

Cheers.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Kalu on one side and Kamano on the other side are Bordeaux's play makers (like no. 10 Hazard at Chelsea). They drive their team forward and Kalu seems to have a lot of clout on the team. Both wingers spend a lot of time with the ball trying to create and they defer to him on FK's and CK's. He currently has a great platform to show his stuff with a lot of confidence from his coach. And the boy has been very good so far.

[/video]
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Good goal but I don’t know about stunning, though. Interesting that he’s wearing the no. 10 shirt when he’s obviously not a play maker :!:

Cheers.
em he is their playmaker. Players can be wide players,( more like wide attacking midfielders) alas Hazard etc
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote:Kalu on one side and Kamano on the other side are Bordeaux's play makers (like no. 10 Hazard at Chelsea). They drive their team forward and Kalu seems to have a lot of clout on the team. Both wingers spend a lot of time with the ball trying to create and they defer to him on FK's and CK's. He currently has a great platform to show his stuff with a lot of confidence from his coach. And the boy has been very good so far.

[/video]
I have been impressed and pretty excited about this chap. The game vs Monaco was an eye opener ( and when i saw him vs SeyChelles ) I knew he has great potentials .
SuperEagles

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

ANC wrote:

Finidi is NOT as tall as Kanu....unless you're a breda who thinks all Naijas are giants :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

6'6 vs 6'2/6'3

But we did have tall players in that generation, in addition to short ones like Okocha and Babangida. Ye-King was 6'3, Uche is 6'2, Egu is 6'3, etc. Even Emenalo and Ezeugo are over 6 feet tall, as are Oliseh, Garba, Amokachi, and West.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Good goal but I don’t know about stunning, though. Interesting that he’s wearing the no. 10 shirt when he’s obviously not a play maker :!:

Cheers.
em he is their playmaker. Players can be wide players,( more like wide attacking midfielders) alas Hazard etc
You guys need to stop making uninformed comments. Who made him their playmaker, you? As far as Bordeaux is concerned, he is a right winger; and after a grand total of 4 appearances, you’ve anointed him the playmaker. Very soon I’m sure, there will be a clamor on CE for him to become the SuperEagles playmaker based on nothing but your faulty conjecture. Abeg, make I hear word :!:

Cheers.
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

Kalu is a guy that has improved from when i first watched him 2 seasons ago in Belgium #forwardmoving. Nacho / Umero havae stagnated . Peeps like Aina, Balogun, Troost are others that seem to be trending forward
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Cheers.
You guys need to stop making uninformed comments. Who made him their playmaker, you? As far as Bordeaux is concerned, he is a right winger; and after a grand total of 4 appearances, you’ve anointed him the playmaker. Very soon I’m sure, there will be a clamor on CE for him to become the SuperEagles playmaker based on nothing but your faulty conjecture. Abeg, make I hear word :!:

Cheers.
:lol: :lol: the joke is on you, CAMs(Central Attacking Midfielders ) LAMs(Left Attacking Midfielders) RAMs(Right Attacking midfielders) are known as play-makers

These players are used in the Christmas tree formations( 4-2-3-1)

SuperEagles

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey, so Musa, Moses, Simon and whoever else plays wide are all playmakers? That’s a rather uninformed thing to say :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Bigpokey, so Musa, Moses, Simon and whoever else plays wide are all playmakers? That’s a rather uninformed thing to say :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
You just digressed, we are talking about Kalu
SuperEagles

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Bigpokey, so Musa, Moses, Simon and whoever else plays wide are all playmakers? That’s a rather uninformed thing to say :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
You just digressed, we are talking about Kalu
:lol: :lol: :lol: So, in your estimation, Kalu the wide player is a playmaker but not Musa or Moses or Simon :?: Just give it up, dude :lol: :lol: :lol: :!:

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The joke is on you. You dey force yourself laugh. Once againKalu is a playmaker at Bordeaux. Gus Poyet signed him..focus...I am shocked at how you just went off topic. Yall are so funny...playmakers don't only play down the middle. Ronaldinho was a wide CAM at Barca..he was a playmaker
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:The joke is on you. You dey force yourself laugh. Once againKalu is a playmaker at Bordeaux. Gus Poyet signed him..focus...I am shocked at how you just went off topic. Yall are so funny...playmakers don't only play down the middle. Ronaldinho was a wide CAM at Barca..he was a playmaker
Na you get time, you for ask am who the play maker is at Bordeaux and Chelsea. I've posted video of an entire match, and its quite clear how they play

Another video showing their formation in the beginning:

[/video]
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote:The joke is on you. You dey force yourself laugh. Once againKalu is a playmaker at Bordeaux. Gus Poyet signed him..focus...I am shocked at how you just went off topic. Yall are so funny...playmakers don't only play down the middle. Ronaldinho was a wide CAM at Barca..he was a playmaker
So, Kalu is a playmaker simply because you say so? Aren’t you the same one who posted a diagram; not quite sure what you hoped to accomplish with it but along with the diagram, you made the unforgivably dubious claim that central, left and right attacking midfielders are all playmakers. So why aren’t Musa, Moses and Simon playmakers? If you have no substance to back up your arguments then don’t make a fool of yourself. Show me where Kalu’s club designated him the team’s playmaker or hold your peace permanently :!:

Cheers.