Galatasaray vs Lokomotiv highlites...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Galatasaray vs Lokomotiv highlites...

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Gala made short work of Lokomotiv :!:

Cheers.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Galatasaray vs Lokomotiv highlites...

Post by Damunk »

[/video]
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

Lokomotiv missed chances to equalize at 1-0 down... Lokomotiv start was not good enough... The only positive is that our man Brian idowu got his first game of the season and went the full distance..
afc##
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

Idowu was decent... See coach comment:
https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_n ... ?nid=29317
afc##
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Isn't Idowu also able to play CB ? I remember seeing that somewhere. I think we actually may lack more CB cover with all available RBS once their injuries are over and if we can actually find real feedbacks.

Remember Balogun first started with US as a rb. Now he is a mainstay in centre defence. I see this as a possibility with Idowu.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

chuks69 wrote:Idowu was decent... See coach comment:
https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_n ... ?nid=29317
We need to improve our team so this type of useless player is not a sure starter.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

See how Rohr supporters are still trying to justify the inclusion of a vastly underwhelming player in the SuperEagles squad. You can’t hide from the results. Meanwhile, not one comment about a superb performance by you know who; Henry Onyekuru :!:

Cheers.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

See how Rohr supporters are still trying to justify the inclusion of a vastly underwhelming player in the SuperEagles squad. You can’t hide from the results. Meanwhile, not one comment about a superb performance by you know who; Henry Onyekuru :!:

Cheers.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Onyekeru only played about 8 mins. His pass led to a penalty, so he did make an important contribution in the game. Rodrigues the guy that started over him is a good player and will put pressure on Onyekeru for a starting spot this season.

Idowu is good defensively but offers little going forward. I would start Aina as our LB or LWB over Idowu and play Ebuehi on the right when he's healthy.
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:See how Rohr supporters are still trying to justify the inclusion of a vastly underwhelming player in the SuperEagles squad. You can’t hide from the results. Meanwhile, not one comment about a superb performance by you know who; Henry Onyekuru :!:

Cheers.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Idowu is not a modern LB . If you watch the likes of Mendy, Rose, Kolarov, Robertson, Marcelo etc., you'll understand my point. He adds nothing to the attack and I believe he is just keeping the SE shirt until a proper LB emerges.
I am happy
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

olu wrote:Onyekeru only played about 8 mins. His pass led to a penalty, so he did make an important contribution in the game. Rodrigues the guy that started over him is a good player and will put pressure on Onyekeru for a starting spot this season.

Idowu is good defensively but offers little going forward. I would start Aina as our LB or LWB over Idowu and play Ebuehi on the right when he's healthy.
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:See how Rohr supporters are still trying to justify the inclusion of a vastly underwhelming player in the SuperEagles squad. You can’t hide from the results. Meanwhile, not one comment about a superb performance by you know who; Henry Onyekuru :!:

Cheers.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
CE no go kill person...
So the guy no even watch game dey come blow Opaks for here!! :laugh: :laugh:
YNWA
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

heavyd wrote:
olu wrote:Onyekeru only played about 8 mins. His pass led to a penalty, so he did make an important contribution in the game. Rodrigues the guy that started over him is a good player and will put pressure on Onyekeru for a starting spot this season.

Cheers.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
CE no go kill person...
So the guy no even watch game dey come blow Opaks for here!! :laugh: :laugh:
TTTK is our resident opaks yarner now...just applaud him for a job well done :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!