AHMED MUSA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet
AHMED MUSA

Post by skillful »

2-0 first half he got both :clap: :clap: against ai QUADSIYA
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: AHMED MUSA

Post by oloye »

Paying off the investment they made on him. Turn Musa loose and he will cause damage with his pace.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

hatrick :clap: :clap:
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

As a striker, but as a winger in SE
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

After yekini, Musa is the 2nd best striker for SE of all times. His achievements at 25 is just impeccable, awesome and beyond folks imagination
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

osita wrote:As a striker, but as a winger in SE
The man plays better as a striker, check his stats at Kano Pillars, Venlo and CSKA.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

osita wrote:As a striker, but as a winger in SE
It is becomming a head ache to determine not only SE best formation but lineup as well. THese matters will only be more complicated if we happen to get Danjuma and Lookman to commit to Nigeria.

Its either

352 where we can play 2 strikers and 2 wingbacks
433 where we play 1 striker and 2 wingers

both these formations can afford an attacking midfielder

or

442 with no attacking midfielder but 2 strikers and 2 wingers

STRIKING OPTIONS

Ahmed Musa
Odion Ighalo
Kelechi Iheanacho
Simmy Nwankwo
Isaac Success
Henry Onyekuru

WING OPTIONS

Samuel Kalu
Henry Onyekuru
Moses Simon
Alex Iwobi
Isaac Success
Dennis Bonaventure

ATTACKING MIDFIELDER

Alex Iwobi

Could this be our best lineup a 352

**********************************MUSA******************SUCCESS*************************************

**********************************************IWOBI************************************************

KALU******************************MIKEL*********************NDIDI***************************AINA/EBUEHI

**************************TROOST***************BALOGUN****************OMERUO************************

************************************************UZOHO***********************************************
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Why didn't it work out at Leicester?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

What has success done to warrant being a starter??? Then kalu is placed at LWB nonsense! Anyway, na your opinion
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

john12 wrote:What has success done to warrant being a starter??? Then kalu is placed at LWB nonsense! Anyway, na your opinion

You need a physical guy up top with Musa. So either its keep on doing the same thing and expecting a different result with Odion Ighalo, or we try out either Success or Nwankwo.

I think I will chose Success over Nwankwo.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

ohenhen1 wrote:Why didn't it work out at Leicester?
Ask the people at Leicester
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

In the Saudi Arabian League anything is possible,this can’t be a challenge football wise but financially it’ll go down a treat for him.And yes Leicester had serious competition to contend with nothing of the likes of Al Hilal and Al Wuasi :scared:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

CSKA appear to have fought their way back from the brink
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Shuo goal disallowed. Shioor

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Walker killed the seagulls in Manchester

wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Ask Goggle :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

He was used mainly on the wings at Leicester.
pajimoh wrote:
Ask the people at Leicester
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Vardy plus being deployed as a wide midfielder which accentuated his weaknesses
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

A real striker strikes from anywhere
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Pavarotti
Egg
Egg

Post by Pavarotti »

Ahmed Musa Scores 1st Career Hat-Trick in Saudi

Nigerian Striker Ahmed Musa has scored his first career hat-trick in Al Nassr FC 3-0 victory over Al-Qadisiyah in the Saudi Professional League on Wednesday night

The 25 year old who is a cult figure in Saudi justified his hype with a scintillating performance in the game played at the prestigious Prince Saud bin Jalawi Stadium in Khobar . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/ahmed-mus ... ick-saudi/
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Congratulations Ahmed Musa..... keep It up warming up nicely for Libiya
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

huseless league.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Still think it was a bad decision to go to Saudi Arabia.

How good is the competition is now a valid question. Never saw him score a Hatrick even in Russia.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx