Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:54 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 6019
Ronaldo Red Carded!!!
Wetin happen?

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 6019
Juventus down to 10 men, CR7 sent off on his UCL debut...
Tough start to the season again for Ronaldo...

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 36888
Location: Somewhere
charlie wrote:
What do I watch?

Man City v Lyon
Real Madrid vs Roma
Young Boys vs Man United
or Valencia v Juventus?

Just finished watch Shakter v Hoffenheim in a 2-2 thriller I wasnt expecting....


Champions League football sweet Oooo....I might get fired if we get more matches like yesterday.



Bia, TNT is showing Madrid vs Roma, which I can watch with my FIOS subscription. Where are the others?

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 6019
Goal!! Pogba don hammer! 0-1 Manure!

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 6019
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
charlie wrote:
What do I watch?

Man City v Lyon
Real Madrid vs Roma
Young Boys vs Man United
or Valencia v Juventus?

Just finished watch Shakter v Hoffenheim in a 2-2 thriller I wasnt expecting....


Champions League football sweet Oooo....I might get fired if we get more matches like yesterday.



Bia, TNT is showing Madrid vs Roma, which I can watch with my FIOS subscription. Where are the others?


Bros thats why I cut cable and went with online subscriptions. DAZN US bros....$20/month of footballing bliss and other sports...

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 36888
Location: Somewhere
charlie wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
charlie wrote:
What do I watch?

Man City v Lyon
Real Madrid vs Roma
Young Boys vs Man United
or Valencia v Juventus?

Just finished watch Shakter v Hoffenheim in a 2-2 thriller I wasnt expecting....


Champions League football sweet Oooo....I might get fired if we get more matches like yesterday.



Bia, TNT is showing Madrid vs Roma, which I can watch with my FIOS subscription. Where are the others?


Bros thats why I cut cable and went with online subscriptions. DAZN US bros....$20/month of footballing bliss and other sports...


This is the last straw :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: FS1 used to stream all of the matches, and one just chose whichever one wanted to watch.

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 6019
Yeepa,...Juve hit the bar,...Penarity!!!!

Drama!! Lyon score a second against City in City!!!

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36542
Location: Land of the Terrapins
ISCOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 6019
ISCOOOO! -

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 6019
Action galore,...Mancity down 0-2 in their house, being outplayed by Lyon
Juve even down to 10 men, just score a penality, go up 0-1

And Isco rightly puts Madrid on top, 1-0

I wish I had 4 eyes….

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:49 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 41668
I am watching 6 matches all on the go

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 6019
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
charlie wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
charlie wrote:
What do I watch?

Man City v Lyon
Real Madrid vs Roma
Young Boys vs Man United
or Valencia v Juventus?

Just finished watch Shakter v Hoffenheim in a 2-2 thriller I wasnt expecting....


Champions League football sweet Oooo....I might get fired if we get more matches like yesterday.



Bia, TNT is showing Madrid vs Roma, which I can watch with my FIOS subscription. Where are the others?


Bros thats why I cut cable and went with online subscriptions. DAZN US bros....$20/month of footballing bliss and other sports...


This is the last straw :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: FS1 used to stream all of the matches, and one just chose whichever one wanted to watch.


That is why I just vexed and cut my cable...Paying $200/month for 1000 channels when I only need 5 for sports makes no sense . Try Dazn. You even get Bein Sports included free of charge.

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Last edited by charlie on Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:50 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 41668
Meanwhile City dey chop bottle....how come french teams always do a number on Pep?

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34525
Jesus what happen?This |Peperepe and City are not a CL team.
How on earth did Juve with a man down leading?
Ronaldo smh what was he thinking to get himself send off?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 6019
oloye wrote:
Meanwhile City dey chop bottle....how come french teams always do a number on Pep?


Respect to Lyon. They are outworking ManCity,,...which is not easy for any team to do.

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34525
oloye wrote:
Meanwhile City dey chop bottle....how come french teams always do a number on Pep?

French team read his game,attack with purpose no bus parking.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:00 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:22 pm
Posts: 1176
Location: Washington, DC
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
charlie wrote:
What do I watch?

Bia, TNT is showing Madrid vs Roma, which I can watch with my FIOS subscription. Where are the others?


All available on Univision Deportes at their website, https://www.univision.com/deportes, since you are a FIOS subscriber.

_________________
____________
"Some see things as they are and say why. I dream of things that never were and say why not?"
-- Senator Edward Kennedy @ Robert F. Kennedy's Funeral on 6/6/68


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 36888
Location: Somewhere
Gadfly wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
charlie wrote:
What do I watch?

Bia, TNT is showing Madrid vs Roma, which I can watch with my FIOS subscription. Where are the others?


All available on Univision Deportes at their website, https://www.univision.com/deportes, since you are a FIOS subscriber.



Thanks!

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34525
Gadfly wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
charlie wrote:
What do I watch?

Bia, TNT is showing Madrid vs Roma, which I can watch with my FIOS subscription. Where are the others?


All available on Univision Deportes at their website, https://www.univision.com/deportes, since you are a FIOS subscriber.

But na Spanish


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:07 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 41668
So Madrid only bought Courthouse to warm the bench

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 36888
Location: Somewhere
oloye wrote:
Meanwhile City dey chop bottle....how come french teams always do a number on Pep?



so na only Kung Fu people league dem fit destroy? wey Spastic?

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 36888
Location: Somewhere
kajifu wrote:
Gadfly wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
charlie wrote:
What do I watch?

Bia, TNT is showing Madrid vs Roma, which I can watch with my FIOS subscription. Where are the others?


All available on Univision Deportes at their website, https://www.univision.com/deportes, since you are a FIOS subscriber.

But na Spanish



do your eyes need spanish to see the game?

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 6019
Juventus bossing Valencia at home. Have won a 2nd penality...goal! 0-2

Other than a moment of madness from Ronaldo, Juventus have been in complete control

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], marko and 37 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group