BREAKING!!! – Amaju Pinnick Re-Elected As President Of NFF

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Otitokoro
Egg
Egg
Re: Amaju Pinnick returns for second term with landslide vic

Post by Otitokoro »

Sometimes, it pays to be quiet and listen to what others have to say, instead of spewing arrant nonsense and looking silly.
ohenhen1 wrote:He is rubbish. Wowo NFF chairman that will rather watch Arsenal than develop the local league.

The NFF U13 and U15 program was Maigiri creation.

But he is better than the other candidates.

He has done well becoming a member of CAF executive committee.
charlie
Egg
Egg
Re: NFF ELECTION DAY

Post by charlie »

The first person Amaju Pinnick should thank for his re-election is Solomon Dalung and Chris Giwa.

If they didnt pull the stunt they did in trying to subvert the NFF through the courts and by military force, then maybe a credible opposition to Pinnick might have emerged and established themselves as part of the standard confirmation process and debates that would have taken place.

Personally, like others, I believe Pinnick is the best option available and I hope he sticks to his plan to make Nigerian Football (both clubs and country teams) fully self reliant in the next 4 years.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
EagleEye
Egg
Egg
BREAKING!!! – Amaju Pinnick Re-Elected As President Of NFF

Post by EagleEye »

Breaking – Amaju Pinnick Re-Elected As President Of NFF
September 20, 2018021

The incumbent president of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) Amaju Pinnick has won another term in office after beating Aminu Maigari in the elections into the board of the NFF.

He won by a whopping 34 votes out of a total of 44 votes and in the process becomes the first NFF President to be relected for another term.

His closest challenger was former NFF president Aminu Maigari who pulled 8 votes while Taiwo Ogunjobi had two votes. The third challenger Chinedu Okoye got no vote.

SOURCE: OWNGOAL NIGERIA.COM
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BREAKING!!! – Amaju Pinnick Re-Elected As President Of N

Post by metalalloy »

I will wait for a more concrete source, but if true, :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Kudos to continuity. :thumb:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

Sam Agunsoye
Egg
Egg

Post by Sam Agunsoye »

Confirmed!!
Congratulations Pinnick. 1st time supporting continuity in any of the Nigeria public office.
Good luck @thenff
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

EagleEye wrote:Breaking – Amaju Pinnick Re-Elected As President Of NFF
September 20, 2018021

The incumbent president of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) Amaju Pinnick has won another term in office after beating Aminu Maigari in the elections into the board of the NFF.

He won by a whopping 34 votes out of a total of 44 votes and in the process becomes the first NFF President to be relected for another term.

His closest challenger was former NFF president Aminu Maigari who pulled 8 votes while Taiwo Ogunjobi had two votes. The third challenger Chinedu Okoye got no vote.

SOURCE: OWNGOAL NIGERIA.COM
Dis ya breaking news don break long time. We don sweep am put inside bin and even get replacement news sef. :D
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

metalalloy wrote:Kudos to continuity. :thumb:

Kudos to my uncle from my village :thumbs:

And here is Bambully responding to the news.

[/video]
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

1naija wrote:
metalalloy wrote:Kudos to continuity. :thumb:

Kudos to my uncle from my village :thumbs:

And here is Bambully responding to the news.

[/video]
:rotf: :rotf:

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Good luck to him.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Mr Shows wrote:This is good for continuity ...both off and on the pitch. Rohr now has a chance to bed in his long term plans for 2022

Nike were able to experiment and the figures showed the immense potential Nigeria presents. Pinnick has the negotiating power now and his presence on the CAF board will help us consolidate.

Overall a good outcome.
Nothing more to add. :agree:
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Nephew,

Na true!

Dem guarantee us for Russia say Pinnick na walking dead!

I always tell people say election no be referendum. At the end of the day, you must compare wetin u get against the alternatives.

Hopefully him go arrange SE friendly against anyone and make the venue St Petersburg, Russia! Chei, dem say I must come back quick!

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D

Ugbowo wrote:Oga Cmoke,

No be so dem been talk for Russia o.

I'm glad Amaju won sha.
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

:( rewarding failures
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

asabatex wrote::( rewarding failures
I'm totally flabbergasted with prodigious adulations accorded to mediocrity in this forum . This man has proven beyond every reasonable doubt he is an absolute failure , here we go overhelmingly supporting his continuity . I bet you all after this malfeasant, depraved, inept and feckless administrator is through with SE existence of the team will be something of the past. Lets keeping jubilating we shall see who laughs last. Anytime Enugu 11 and co heap accolades on someone invariably something is definitely wrong.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

bully12 wrote:
I'm totally flabbergasted with prodigious adulations accorded to mediocrity in this forum . This man has proven beyond every reasonable doubt he is an absolute failure , here we go overhelmingly supporting his continuity . I bet you all after this malfeasant, depraved, inept and feckless administrator is through with SE existence of the team will be something of the past. Lets keeping jubilating we shall see who laughs last. Anytime Enugu 11 and co heap accolades on someone invariably something is definitely wrong.

You sound like this bobo,...over using words you dont understand.
[/video]

Just say you dont like him in a sentence and we will get the gist.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Warri nodey carry last!
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

tunde72 wrote:
oloye wrote:Amaju Pinnick - 34 votes

Aminu Maigari - 8 votes

Taiwo Ogunjobi - 2

Chinedu OKoye - 0

As posted on a WhatsApp forum
Comprehensive beating
Oga Pinnick clearly beat every of his competitor :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Now, he needs to go back to work and start running without delay
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

bully12 wrote:
Just wish the guy good luck and move on.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

I haven't perused the previous comments, so apologies if this pun has been rehashed.

but this is an egg on the face of the Dalung camp. :taunt:
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Otitokoro wrote:Sometimes, it pays to be quiet and listen to what others have to say, instead of spewing arrant nonsense and looking silly.
ohenhen1 wrote:He is rubbish. Wowo NFF chairman that will rather watch Arsenal than develop the local league.

The NFF U13 and U15 program was Maigiri creation.

But he is better than the other candidates.

He has done well becoming a member of CAF executive committee.
...the sound of pouring garri from Congo can inside a lylon bag makes more sense than Ohenhen..
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

bully12 wrote: I'm totally flabbergasted with prodigious adulations accorded to mediocrity in this forum . This man has proven beyond every reasonable doubt he is an absolute failure , here we go overhelmingly supporting his continuity . I bet you all after this malfeasant, depraved, inept and feckless administrator is through with SE existence of the team will be something of the past. Lets keeping jubilating we shall see who laughs last. Anytime Enugu 11 and co heap accolades on someone invariably something is definitely wrong.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Damunk wrote:
bully12 wrote: I'm totally flabbergasted with prodigious adulations accorded to mediocrity in this forum . This man has proven beyond every reasonable doubt he is an absolute failure , here we go overhelmingly supporting his continuity . I bet you all after this malfeasant, depraved, inept and feckless administrator is through with SE existence of the team will be something of the past. Lets keeping jubilating we shall see who laughs last. Anytime Enugu 11 and co heap accolades on someone invariably something is definitely wrong.
EagleGunner
Egg
Egg

Post by EagleGunner »

Otitokoro wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Damunk wrote:
Prodi what? Adulations? Even the custodians of the language don't subject it to such torture

Super Eagles Apparel Storefront

http://bit.ly/2KAOOse