Kelechi to Aston Villa or Crystal Palace

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Kelechi to Aston Villa or Crystal Palace

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Do yall think these options are good for our Kele? I want him to play week in week out, because I believe Kele and Vic will be the next Amo and Yekini

https://tbrfootball.com/report-leiceste ... sfer-hunt/
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
walesvilla
Egg
Egg
Re: Kelechi to Aston Villa or Crystal Palace

Post by walesvilla »

he better go for the Villa option - its closer to Leicester than Palace and more importantly Kele should stay away from London life for now
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

walesvilla wrote:he better go for the Villa option - its closer to Leicester than Palace and more importantly Kele should stay away from London life for now
Vila are closer to relegation than Crystal P...apparently Brendan still rates him, and has him in his plans(if it's genuine is another question)... But Kelechi should just stay till the next transfer window in the summer, keep improving and staying in top form... a bigger club might show interest.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

4 goals in 5 games this season, interesting...anyways, if the choices are these two loser clubs, I'd only go there on a loan to prove my worth so I can potentially move in the summer to a better team.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote:
walesvilla wrote:he better go for the Villa option - its closer to Leicester than Palace and more importantly Kele should stay away from London life for now
Vila are closer to relegation than Crystal P...apparently Brendan still rates him, and has him in his plans(if it's genuine is another question)... But Kelechi should just stay till the next transfer window in the summer, keep improving and staying in top form... a bigger club might show interest.
yeah right what plans? When to give the red bull drinking vardy a rest , or subbing him off in the first half... with just 3 EPL appearances, zero 90 mins football be it in the cup or league and you claim bobo is in rodgers plans :lol: :lol: :lol: tobi...we are about to enter 2020, and you still dey think like this?
SuperEagles

niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

He should be forcing the move anywhere to get games regularly but he won’t. Also think CP is ok... they just need a striker
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

If he cannot start for Leicester, it is not certain he will start for Palace or Villa either. If Kelechi cannot command a starting shirt alongside Vardy, moving is not going to solve his problem.

This young man needs to knuckle down and start growing up. How many coaches are we going to blame for his lack of seriousness?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:If he cannot start for Leicester, it is not certain he will start for Palace or Villa either. If Kelechi cannot command a starting shirt alongside Vardy, moving is not going to solve his problem.

This young man needs to knuckle down and start growing up. How many coaches are we going to blame for his lack of seriousness?
It’s about going where you are wanted. There’s a time to cut your losses and move on to somewhere where you can shine. I guess you would have told Osimhen to buckle down at Wolfsburg abi?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Part of Kelechi's problem is his lack of versatility. He won't succeed in a team that wants to play him as a lone striker or on the wings. He can thrive though in a team that plays with a front two, particularly if the other CF is good at holding up the ball or running channels.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

olu wrote:Part of Kelechi's problem is his lack of versatility. He won't succeed in a team that wants to play him as a lone striker or on the wings. He can thrive though in a team that plays with a front two, particularly if the other CF is good at holding up the ball or running channels.
You've been working since you moved to your current location, but your success isn't on par with most wealthy folks... you chose a cheap career so you can get by. however i see you excelling if you worked at a restaurant which maybe your level . You aren't versatile in the corp world and you are yet to surpass where you were 12 months ago.... just saying
SuperEagles

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

If he’s not disciplined enough to play where ever his trade takes him then he’s just not going anywhere, some people leave their parents home in their early teens and become well balanced human beings at the top of their chosen profession I’d be shocked if his decisions in life are based on how you see it!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

I don't understand why you resort to personal insults. You are free to disagree with my opinion all day, but at least do it respectfully and decently.

Even his coach Rodgers said Kelechi is not a natural winger, which was why he was pulled out of the game against Norwich. Kelechi is not as versatile as some of our other forwards because of his lack of pace and his stature, but will excel in the right system. I'm not knocking him, but stating my opinion.

Bigpokey24 wrote:
olu wrote:Part of Kelechi's problem is his lack of versatility. He won't succeed in a team that wants to play him as a lone striker or on the wings. He can thrive though in a team that plays with a front two, particularly if the other CF is good at holding up the ball or running channels.
You've been working since you moved to your current location, but your success isn't on par with most wealthy folks... you chose a cheap career so you can get by. however i see you excelling if you worked at a restaurant which maybe your level . You aren't versatile in the corp world and you are yet to surpass where you were 12 months ago.... just saying
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

I rephrase my comments. His size and lack of pace makes it more difficult for him to play as a lone striker. Particularly if his team plays a lot of long balls. This Leicester team actually moves the ball around well and have departed from the long ball approach, so he could still be effective if he's played as a lone striker. However, Vardy is in very good form though, so he is still the favorite is they play just one striker.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

olu wrote:I don't understand why you resort to personal insults. You are free to disagree with my opinion all day, but at least do it respectfully and decently.

Even his coach Rodgers said Kelechi is not a natural winger, which was why he was pulled out of the game against Norwich. Kelechi is not as versatile as some of our other forwards because of his lack of pace and his stature, but will excel in the right system. I'm not knocking him, but stating my opinion.

Bigpokey24 wrote:
I did not insult , I just posted my opinions about you , similar to how we all post opinions about footballers etc . It's fair game..You are aware of what opinions are ....
SuperEagles

niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

olu wrote:I rephrase my comments. His size and lack of pace makes it more difficult for him to play as a lone striker. Particularly if his team plays a lot of long balls. This Leicester team actually moves the ball around well and have departed from the long ball approach, so he could still be effective if he's played as a lone striker. However, Vardy is in very good form though, so he is still the favorite is they play just one striker.
How many strikers in the world can play well on the wings?
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
obaGol
Egg
Egg

Post by obaGol »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
olu wrote:I don't understand why you resort to personal insults. You are free to disagree with my opinion all day, but at least do it respectfully and decently.

Bigpokey24 wrote:
I did not insult , I just posted my opinions about you , similar to how we all post opinions about footballers etc . It's fair game..You are aware of what opinions are ....
How's this for an opinion? You really are a cancer on this forum and primary driver of its discord and decline.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Martial, Rashford, Aubemayang, Lacazette, Mandzukic, Ronaldo, Okereke, Musa, Jesus.

Do you want me to keep going.
niyi wrote:
olu wrote:I rephrase my comments. His size and lack of pace makes it more difficult for him to play as a lone striker. Particularly if his team plays a lot of long balls. This Leicester team actually moves the ball around well and have departed from the long ball approach, so he could still be effective if he's played as a lone striker. However, Vardy is in very good form though, so he is still the favorite is they play just one striker.
How many strikers in the world can play well on the wings?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

obaGol wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Bigpokey24 wrote:
How's this for an opinion? You really are a cancer on this forum and primary driver of its discord and decline.
That's your opinion, but cancer isn't a term you should use slightly. Many folks do succumb to the deadly disease. Why are you so upset ghanaboy? On the forum's decline or discord...just maybe you should start adding your quota..you come here , never create a discus, instead nah to dey read others thoughts. I am confident nah expose you use pass common entrance...monkey dey work baboon dey chop....stop being lazy ...add your own thoughts
SuperEagles

wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

If this was 2 months ago I will say yes, but Kelechi and Leicester city are now gelling well.......So stay put Kelechi.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Arsenal should sell Ozil and buy Kele.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

wale1974 wrote:If this was 2 months ago I will say yes, but Kelechi and Leicester city are now gelling well.......So stay put Kelechi.
Kpom! Champions league next yr is also very possible if he stays at Leicester.
OCCUPY NFF!!
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

I say leave
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

some are saying he should stay... this is a player the manager took off in the first half... he was on the pitch when they scored...smh... Kele should find a team whereby he gets to play ...backing up Vardy is BS ( Vardy already retired from International football etc )
SuperEagles