Enyimba 5 - 1 Rayon Sport...CAF Cup link incl.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Enyimba 5 - 1 Rayon Sport...CAF Cup link incl.

Post by zee »

Pitch looks good.........football quality is so-so.

http://live.harleyquinnwidget.com/freel ... 34330.html
Last edited by zee on Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Enyimba 4 - 1 Rayon Sport...CAF Cup link incl.

Post by Damunk »

zee wrote:Pitch looks good.........football quality is so-so.

Nice!
4-1....
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Enyimba makes it 4-1 in the 63rd min.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Damunk wrote:

Nice!
4-1....
I trust Damunk..............he is down with anything Naija :D :thumbs:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Good combi by Rayon and a good shot that missed the target.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

The game is looking a lot better :thumbs: or maybe eyes are getting used to the standard of play. :D
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

zee wrote:The game is looking a lot better :thumbs: or maybe eyes are getting used to the standard of play. :D
The standard of play isnt that bad.
5-1
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

zee wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Nice!
4-1....
I trust Damunk..............he is down with anything Naija :D :thumbs:
You know nah.
You need to meet my kids,,,, :lol:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Enyimba 5 - 1 Rayon Sport...CAF Cup link incl.

Post by zee »

Enyimba keeper Afelo :clap: is not bad..........great diving to tip over a curling FK.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Fulltime.......................Enyimba takes it home with a crushing 5-1 win. :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Nzogbu! Nzogbu! Enyi Mba! Enyi!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

zee wrote:Enyimba keeper Afelo :clap: is not bad..........great diving to tip over a curling FK.
It was an offside.....Btw, Who was the mumu standing in front of a goalkeeper during a freekick. Has he ever heard of the offside rule?
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Nzogbu! Nzogbu! Enyi Mba! Enyi!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Ekorian wrote:
zee wrote:Enyimba keeper Afelo :clap: is not bad..........great diving to tip over a curling FK.
It was an offside.....Btw, Who was the mumu standing in front of a goalkeeper during a freekick. Has he ever heard of the offside rule?
That flying dive was what got me.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

zee wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
That flying dive was what got me.

Afelokhai is very good. Never understood why that Ghanaian chap was preferred ahead of him.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

[/video]
Pavarotti
Egg
Egg

Post by Pavarotti »

Ikouwem Udoh Dazzles As Enyimba Trounce Rayon 5-1 In CAF Cup

Eagles Captain Ikouwem Udoh Utin was one of the best players on Parade as Enyimba FC of Aba defeated Rayon FC of Rwanda 5-1 goal in the CAF Confederations Cup

The 20 year old defender scored Enyimbas 2nd goal and stood out at left back as Nigeria’s sole representative in this year CAF competitions qualified for the semi final of the CAF Confederation on a 5-1 goal aggregate win over Rayon FC of Rwanda in the second leg of their quarter final clash.

The dazzling left back who has been touted to be the best left back in the country . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/ikouwem-u ... 1-caf-cup/
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Kai, I miss dis tin again. I tink say I go cach (catch) dis second leg, no how!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Well, good we (Enyimba) won. I felt they will, considering they came home from the first leg nicely or successfully
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Well done Enyimba. I was worried that they may get undone by away goals. Boy - they just put Rayon to the sword.

:thumb:
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Key points:

1) Enyimba's GK Afelokhai looks secure and composed. What is Akpeyi doing in the SE when Afelokhai looks 3 times the GK Akpeyi is? He also pulled off a De Gea-esque save to deny Rayon from a FK late on.

2) Rayon are a bl**dy hard and physical team. Some of their challenges resembled murder attempts more than genuine attempts to win the ball. :shock: I have not seen x-rated psycho violence like that since the last time I saw a horror movie.

3) The Enyimba pitch surface is lovely and smooth. Is it artificial?

4) This Enyimba team is not a patch on their Champions League winning team. The standard of play was Div 3 English level at best.

5) Really funny seeing the players of both teams doing their best to imitate European players (kissing the club badge and camera, synchronised celebrations etc). Only useful part of European football we are yet to learn is diving.
Last edited by wiseone on Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

wiseone wrote:Key points:

1) Enyimba's GK Afelokhai looks secure and composed. What is Akpeyi doing in the SE when Afelokhai looks 3 times the GK Akpeyi is. He also pulled off a De Gea-esque save to deny Rayon from a FK late on.

2) Rayon are a bl**dy hard physical team. Their challenges resembled murder attempts more than genuine attempts to win the ball. :shock: I have not seen x-rated psycho violence like that since the last time I saw a horror movie.

3) The Enyimba pitch surface is lovely and smooth. Is it artificial?

4) This Enyimba team is not a patch on their Champions League winning team. The standard of play was Div 3 English level at best.

5) Really funny seeing the players of both teams doing their best to imitate European players (kissing the club badge and camera, synchronised celebrations etc). Only useful part of European football we are yet to learn is diving.
I don't see what is European about all that. I'm not even sure it started there.
Much of the modern game's colour, vibrancy and self-expression by way of celebrations come from non-European origins - south America and Africa.
Left to the Europeans, the game would be sterile.