Zidane and ManU Rumors!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

joao
Egg
Egg
Zidane and ManU Rumors!!!

Post by joao »

https://www.livesoccertv.com/news/27679 ... gram-post/

Zidane adds fuel to Manchester United rumors with Instagram post

The French coach attended FIFA's gala on Monday, but his presence in London keeps fans waiting for a possible announcement.

After parting ways with Real Madrid this summer, Zinedine Zidane has been linked with a number of jobs. One of those is none other than Manchester United's, and given Jose Mourinho's current predicament, Zidane's presence in England has increased the rumors of a possible deal between the 1998 WC winner and the Red Devils.

The former footballer extended his stay in England after attending FIFA's Gala on Monday, where he was a contender for the Best Coach Award. The prize went to the hands of his former Les Bleus team-mate, Didier Deschamps, but he decided to "ease his pain" by spending a few days in the English capital.

Zidane sparked even more rumors about his future with a recent Instagram post, where he can be seen with his wife, Veronique. Immediately, Manchester United fans - and even David Beckham - welcomed him to London and urged him to take over as the Red Devils' boss.

Zidane has stated before that he does not intend to take over a coach for any team in the near future after spending 30 months as Real Madrid's main man. Nevertheless, his presence in the English capital and a possible reunion with Man United execs could change his mind.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Zidane and ManU Rumors!!!

Post by marko »

Haha, media speculation at its best
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

marko wrote:Haha, media speculation at its best
Dont mind them. The bobo poses for a picture with an iconic English phone booth in London, and speculations go wild that he is heading to replace Jose in Manchester.

Their head no dey house.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Coded message from Zidane :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

charlie wrote:
Dont mind them. The bobo poses for a picture with an iconic English phone booth in London, and speculations go wild that he is heading to replace Jose in Manchester.

Their head no dey house.

That is how any star footballer visiting London used to be rumored to be there to see Wenger or the Emirates :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Benzema, Higuain, etc :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Mourinho will only leave if he doesn't make top 4. This is just speculation.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
charlie wrote:

Their head no dey house.

That is how any star footballer visiting London used to be rumored to be there to see Wenger or the Emirates :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Benzema, Higuain, etc :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Aaaagh my cousin kill me with this lies sha,
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

kajifu wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
charlie wrote:

Their head no dey house.

Aaaagh my cousin kill me with this lies sha,

I was thinking of your cousin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: where is he these days? Any more gist?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."