Arnaut Danjuma Emmanuel Dennis 4 vs Awoniyi Esiti Azango 0

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Pavarotti
Egg
Egg
Arnaut Danjuma Emmanuel Dennis 4 vs Awoniyi Esiti Azango 0

Post by Pavarotti »

Danjuma Scores, Awoniyi, Dennis Subbed on, Esiti, Azango Benched As Brugge Humiliates Gent

Club Brugge with Arnaut Danjuma and Emanuel Dennis humiliated KAA Gent who have Taiwo Awoniyi Anderson Esiti and Phillip Azango in their ranks 4-0

Of the 5 Nigerian born players listed for the Top tier Belgian league Clash it was Dutch Nigerian Arnaut Danjuma who stood out with a goal and an assist . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/danjuma-s ... ates-gent/
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arnaut Danjuma Emmanuel Dennis 4 vs Awoniyi Esiti Azango

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Awoniyi is really suffering at Gent with their inability to create any chances or even retain the ball. Without Moses and Kalu wrecking havoc from the wings they will struggle this season. My advice to them is to sign Nwakai and let her take over their mf. :huh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Awoniyi is really suffering at Gent with their inability to create any chances or even retain the ball. Without Moses and Kalu wrecking havoc from the wings they will struggle this season. My advice to them is to sign Nwakai and let her take over their mf. :huh:
Oh yes just like that!!! be that!!!
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Truth is Awoniyi just isn't top level. I hope he finds his feet, but we have to look elsewhere for a replacement for Ighalo. Tbh - Iheanacho, Osimhen are better options though neither is as good as Ighalo which is kind of depressing.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

airwolex wrote:Truth is Awoniyi just isn't top level. I hope he finds his feet, but we have to look elsewhere for a replacement for Ighalo. Tbh - Iheanacho, Osimhen are better options though neither is as good as Ighalo which is kind of depressing.
Your truth, not The truth. Your truth could actually be a lie. To me, your truth is a fat lie.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cally wrote:
airwolex wrote:Truth is Awoniyi just isn't top level. I hope he finds his feet, but we have to look elsewhere for a replacement for Ighalo. Tbh - Iheanacho, Osimhen are better options though neither is as good as Ighalo which is kind of depressing.
Your truth, not The truth. Your truth could actually be a lie. To me, your truth is a fat lie.
What is your truth based on though? Stats seem to favor airwolex's truth...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!