FIFA 19.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
FIFA 19.

Post by bushboy »

Will be released in a few days. How many of you plan on getting it? I played the BETA, and I'm on the fence whether to buy it or skip it this year. We shall see. I went on the web app and started building an ultimate team already, but still undecided about the game.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FIFA 19.

Post by ANC »

smh
Next
Egg
Egg

Post by Next »

will buy it but not on friday
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

It's been out already
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

ANC wrote:smh
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:It's been out already
Dummy! I am not surprised. :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Skipping. game was ruined after 17 for me.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

metalalloy wrote:Skipping. game was ruined after 17 for me.
even 18 was trash. This one is completely different, however i am sure EA will patch it as usual . They slowed down the game play big time.. shooting is very difficult now, try the demo first sha
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:It's been out already
Dummy! I am not surprised. :lol: :lol: :lol:
8-) fans mi.. bigpokey's groupie ..it's ok son ..i'll send you my autograph

[/video]
SuperEagles

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I'll hold out my breath on 19 cause 18 really ended on a sour note for me(arguably worse than 17). I've already played the fifa 19 demo and it felt really good tbh, but it's still early days, I'll wait till EA patches it into a proper game mode before I decide whether to give it another final run or not...I'm part of a fifa subreddit community so I'll follow their updates and reviews on the game.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

metalalloy wrote:Skipping. king futcha, arguably the greatest player of all time, beat me into retirement.
fixed that for you bro.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Fifa 19 has been playable for a while now as a 10hr full trial, only if you have EA Access subscriptions
For those that purchased the Champions or Ultimate editions of the game, you can play from today.
For all others, it launches Sept 28th.

Initial findings:

- Pace is much slower and more deliberate that previous editions.

- In game tactics play a much bigger role than before. You actually can change your player formations and instructions as you switch from Ultra defending, through balanced play all the way to Ultra Attack. For experienced players this is really big as you can actually adjust your tactics during the game to counter an opposing style of play, without having to waste too much times in the in-game menus (it does mean you need to spend more time planning your team tactics before the game starts).

- Shooting is much more difficult than before. You can no longer press the shoot button for an arbitrary duration and hope for a shot on target. Timing plays more of a role in the success of a shot (like in real life). You also have an improved shoot meter that determines the perfect sweet spot of a shot per player, so its going to take a lot of practice to get your long range shots to do what they used to do more frequently in other editions.

The things I have not been able to test yet are:
- Scripting: As many of you know, FIFA 17 & 18 where heavily scripted (AI and opposing players seemed to gain an almost magical edge when behind to make the game more interesting). I hope they have fixed the scripting because it was pretty bad in Fifa 19

- Ultimate Team Mode loot boxes: In Fifa 19, the loot boxes/cards you get were really dreadful in that your chances of bagging a top player was really low. EA promised to provide a better indication of chances in Fifa 19, but I have yet to see that yet.

All in all, I think Fifa 19 is an improvement on previous editions, not graphics wise, but definitely the game play and tactics might be worth the upgrade for some.

If you want to have a go, I am on Xbox gamer tag kaisersoser73
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it