Isaac Success vs Spurs

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Isaac Success vs Spurs

Post by bushboy »

I am looking forward to this game today. I fully expect Issac to start and it will be a definitive game for his career. With Deeney injured, a good performance today in the league cup, could earn him a possible start against Arsenal in the EPL on Saturday. Then another good performance in that one, and...well, you know the rest.

I definitely will be watching. Kickoff at 2pm CST on the ESPN app!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Isaac Success vs Spurs

Post by pajimoh »

I hope he plays well but they still lose. COYS
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

bushboy wrote:I am looking forward to this game today. I fully expect Issac to start and it will be a definitive game for his career. With Deeney injured, a good performance today in the league cup, could earn him a possible start against Arsenal in the EPL on Saturday. Then another good performance in that one, and...well, you know the rest.

Oh no you don come with your bad luck,smh,watch Spurs now win ... :boo: :boo: :boo:
Leave this boy alone,since you became a fan na so so bad luck from one injury to another
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

kajifu wrote:
bushboy wrote:I am looking forward to this game today. I fully expect Issac to start and it will be a definitive game for his career. With Deeney injured, a good performance today in the league cup, could earn him a possible start against Arsenal in the EPL on Saturday. Then another good performance in that one, and...well, you know the rest.

Oh no you don come with your bad luck,smh,watch Spurs now win ... :boo: :boo: :boo:
Leave this boy alone,since you became a fan na so so bad luck from one injury to another
So you don't want Spurs to win? Maybe I should start praying Arsenal lose all the time
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!