Confirmed - Success, Iwobi and Moses all start

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Confirmed - Success, Iwobi and Moses all start

Post by ohenhen1 »

Good strength by Success for his goal.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Success scores again pena
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Tottenham drew against 10 men?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
wazobia
Egg
Egg

Post by wazobia »

Success scores the first penalty in the shootout, a cracker!
WOWO = ONO (oh no!) = OBO

WOWO 'We only want Oyinbo'

ONO 'Oyinbo na Oyinbo'

OBO 'Oyinbo be Oyinbo'
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

balo wrote:Tottenham drew against 10 men?
Lee Mason must not know the rules of football. He spoilt the game by sending off Kabasele.

Spurs also had 10 men. They made 3 substitutions before Aurier limped off with an injury
Last edited by niyi on Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
wazobia
Egg
Egg

Post by wazobia »

Capoue misses and Lamela scores. Advantage Tottenham!

ONO 'Oyinbo na Oyinbo'

OBO 'Oyinbo be Oyinbo'
wazobia
Egg
Egg

Post by wazobia »

Tottenham win the Penalty Shootout

ONO 'Oyinbo na Oyinbo'

OBO 'Oyinbo be Oyinbo'
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Success arguably MOTM and undoubtedly best player for Watford. Scored a good first goal, made the second one, was a nuisance throughout and scored his pen with pure class.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

niyi wrote:
Lee Mason must not know the rules of football. He spoilt the game by sending off Kabasele.

Spurs also had 10 men. They made 3 substitutions before Aurier limped off with an injury

Thanks.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

niyi wrote:

Why did you answer him? Balo is always looking for an angle :D As if drawing or losing to 10 men is an impossibility.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

wazobia wrote:Tottenham win the Penalty Shootout
Goons will not be happy and all Success fans will not be happy. I'm extremely happy because all of them are not happy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

pajimoh wrote:
niyi wrote:

Why did you answer him? Balo is always looking for an angle :D As if drawing or losing to 10 men is an impossibility.

But I didn't watch the game naw. So I was asking a question. I needed to know if your focus was on the EPL and CL. :)

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

balo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
niyi wrote:

But I didn't watch the game naw. So I was asking a question. I needed to know if your focus was on the EPL and CL. :)
Abegi, if the answer had been yes then you for don speak ya mind and maybe yeye Spurs for losing to 10 men. But we did not take the advantage given to us. We also decided, voluntarily, to match them 10 v 10. We are Spurs :thumbs: :tic:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

pajimoh wrote:
balo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
niyi wrote:

Abegi, if the answer had been yes then you for don speak ya mind and maybe yeye Spurs for losing to 10 men. But we did not take the advantage given to us. We also decided, voluntarily, to match them 10 v 10. We are Spurs :thumbs: :tic:

I really don't care for this competition. Not the true test of quality. Just another game to make money for the FA. How many first teamers got rested?

Congrats by the way!

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

balo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
balo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
niyi wrote:

I really don't care for this competition. Not the true test of quality. Just another game to make money for the FA. How many first teamers got rested?

Congrats by the way!
football is not always about first teamers all the time. It's about the squad. It's nice to see other team members stake a claim or get a run out
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Sturridge though. Should have scored 2.

[/video]

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

pajimoh wrote:
balo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
balo wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
niyi wrote:

Congrats by the way!
football is not always about first teamers all the time. It's about the squad. It's nice to see other team members stake a claim or get a run out

Chances are there to squad up during more important games if the coaches want to. Making the squad in less important competitions means diddly squat.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

marutimon wrote:Success arguably MOTM and undoubtedly best player for Watford. Scored a good first goal, made the second one, was a nuisance throughout and scored his pen with pure class.
As soon as bushboy started running him down the jinx was removed :winking:

[/video]
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

That Success performance was Super Eagles call up worthy quality.
The power, the hustle, the pace, the passing, the dribbling... Dare I say Yekini?
I would love for Iheanacho and Success to team up once again. Deadly strike force. It took a while, but Success is ready for a callup.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

marutimon wrote:That Success performance was Super Eagles call up worthy quality.
The power, the hustle, the pace, the passing, the dribbling... Dare I say Yekini?
I would love for Iheanacho and Success to team up once again. Deadly strike force. It took a while, but Success is ready for a callup.
Kpom! it's taken him a while but the boy is now starting to play like we know he can. This boy is special. :clap: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Kudos to Success and Nacho
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

There is no excuse as to why Success shouldn't be called up at this point, it will border on pure madness and trolling actually. Pair him up with the likes of Iwobi, Nacho, Kalu, and Onyekuru... and good luck to the team that will withstand the blitzkrieg.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Did anyone watch Ola Aina today?
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!