Success to replace Ighalo in SE as he did at Watford

chuks69
Success to replace Ighalo in SE as he did at Watford

Post by chuks69 »

If Isaac Success maintains consistent performances like he did against Tottenham today, then Ighalo would be a gunner in the Super Eagles.. But Success has quality and NOT the discipline..
afc##
Re: Success to replace Ighalo in SE as he did at Watford

chuks69 wrote:If Isaac Success maintains consistent performances like he did against Tottenham today, then Ighalo would be a gunner in the Super Eagles.. But Success has quality and NOT the discipline..
See as you write am like say na official sauce. :roll:

Success did not replace Ighalo at Watford and never will. Sometimes we need to be careful with sensational deadings that shies away from the truth,it helps no one. When he starts banging goals like Ighalo did and achieves as much as Ighalo did with Watford..then we can start.bandying around the word replaced.

oloye wrote:Success did not replace Ighalo at Watford and never will. Sometimes we need to be careful with sensational deadings that shies away from the truth,it helps no one. When he starts banging goals like Ighalo did and achieves as much as Ighalo did with Watford..then we can start.bandying around the word replaced.
Ighalo is done, deal with it Chief,its time for Success to step up now.

Tobi17 wrote:
oloye wrote:Success did not replace Ighalo at Watford and never will. Sometimes we need to be careful with sensational deadings that shies away from the truth,it helps no one. When he starts banging goals like Ighalo did and achieves as much as Ighalo did with Watford..then we can start.bandying around the word replaced.
The problem here is that the message flew past you. I have no problem with who gets invited or not. I was talking about Watford and your response showed you do not understand what i was talking about....no need to flog the issue.

Thing is Isaac Success can do what Ighalo does - hold the ball. But Success is faster, dribbles better, has a better pass and if his early days are anything to go by he is a superior goalscorer. I'm pretty sure that if Watford play him regularly he will score 10+ EPL goals. He already has 2 cup goals in 2 games.

If only Iheanacho could hold the as well as Success... If only we could merge these two.

chuks69 wrote:If Isaac Success maintains consistent performances like he did against Tottenham today, then Ighalo would be a gunner in the Super Eagles.. But Success has quality and NOT the discipline..
don't let tfco catch you.

The only gunner in the SE is Iwobi. :mad:
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT

Tobi17 wrote:
The problem here is that the message flew past you. I have no problem with who gets invited or not. I was talking about Watford and your response showed you do not understand what i was talking about....no need to flog the issue.

Tobi17, to put it bluntly, let Success Isaac prove himself first before you start hyping him.

This is the same Success that was banging ashewos and disgracing himself publicly not too long ago.
One good game is not enough for him to replace an established striker. That is not how things work in the real world.
When he proves himself as a consistent starter for Wartford, with a solid goal scoring record and a professional attitude on and off the pitch, then we fit talk.

Till then, chillax with the hype.

Fake News click bait title. :evil:

cchinukw wrote:Fake News click bait title. :evil:
Nor be your pikin open thread? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

See as you write am like say na official sauce. :roll:
I bin tink say na ofishial (official) the tin be sef. Na wa-oo! Chief Damunk, abeg make you won-am. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Won-am propro!!

I wish Success had been on the business end of that chance against Argentina that fell to Ighalo ...

...replace from the bench as he does at Watford games, okay o!

Success is such a talented player he can play as a striker or winger, however his issues aren't football related. If he's sorted all of those out then he'd have a Success-ful career. Other than that he will just be wasted talent. I'm sure Rohr will call him for our next match as long as he's healthy. He is a better talent than the Kalu's and Onyekuru's, with a much higher IQ, lets just hope he doesn't waste it.
walesvilla

Post by walesvilla »

maceo4 wrote:Success is such a talented player he can play as a striker or winger, however his issues aren't football related. If he's sorted all of those out then he'd have a Success-ful career. Other than that he will just be wasted talent. I'm sure Rohr will call him for our next match as long as he's healthy. He is a better talent than the Kalu's and Onyekuru's, with a much higher IQ, lets just hope he doesn't waste it.
its not just about talent nowadays its the full package on and off pitch that gives the hedge.

Scipio Africanus wrote:I wish Success had been on the business end of that chance against Argentina that fell to Ighalo ...
You wan kill Diego Maradona? :laugh:

Did any of them score?

1naija wrote:Did any of them score?
Success dey score by any means necessary:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... s-sex.html

Ighalo was a hit with Watford and a miss with Nigeria so now you want a man who barely scores for Watford to be your main man,ok.
To be fair Success hasn't had much playing time due to injury but I still have to question your reasoning since Success hardly starts for Watford when fit and Ighalo was trusted to start at his peak,it's also clear that they are very different footballers.

Tobi17 wrote:
U dey type like sey U be relative wey dey beg Success for moni online...na him dey pay ya skoo-fees? :taunt:

This thread title is deceptive. I opened it expecting to see official callup from Rohr :curse: :curse: :curse:

Pavarotti

Post by Pavarotti »

Watford Coach : This Is A Different Isaac Success

Watford manager Javi Garcia has hailed Nigerian Striker Isaac Success for his vast improvement since returning to Watford

The 22 year old Nigerian who was once a record signing for the Hornets saw his progress stunted due to Injuries and poor off field antics . . .http://www.soccerassembly.com/watford-c ... c-success/
ogasir

Post by ogasir »

At this point I am okay with Success being called up against Libya
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST