Arsenal 2 vs Watford 0 FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bk-one
Egg
Egg
Re: Arsenal 2 vs Watford 0

Post by bk-one »

anikulapo wrote:
bk-one wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
bk-one wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Ozil shoot you coward
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Ojectivity is a foreign concept you

He is a coward and he is afraid to shoot.

Next?
You want him to shoot just for the sake of shooting?

That says a lot about you than Mesut the footballer.

You know that its okay not to like somebody but still appreciate his deeds?

Come on dude! You are now starting to sound petty and we both know you are smarter than that

Why don’t you take a deep breath and keep quiet for a second .

You clearly don’t know the point of the game it was mentioned so put your pad in and back up son.

Shouldn’t you be spending time consoling Ramsey abi you wan pin ya float to Ozil now :rotf:
Piece of advice....just go to the nearest mirror and look at it and repeat what you just said

You know my opinion(not always factual) regarding Ramsey the footballer(did this for a reason).....I am not his fan but that doesnt mean I dont have to give him credit when he does deserve credit. I thought Aubameyang was poor for the whole game and he was the one who deserved to be the first sub....I am not saying Ramsey was excellent but he had his best game since the season started and doesnt mean he has to start ahead of someone like Iwobi.
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Aniks, you’re a cheap reverse psychologist. Truth be told, Ozil s your #1 football idol! Who will forget the early days of you calling the Arsenal, les pussies? Anyway bro, whatever catches your fancy. :D :D
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Thunder wrote:
Aniks, you’re a cheap reverse psychologist. Truth be told, Ozil s your #1 football idol! Who will forget the early days of you calling the Arsenal, les pussies? Anyway bro, whatever catches your fancy. :D :D

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Arsenal vs Watford

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:The great partnership of Mikhi and Bellerin down the right has been torpedoed to shoe horn Ozil into the team .... smh
I agree on the Bellerin and Mikh partnership. I have argued for it to return, with Ozil moved central.

Mikh has to start in this team, now we gave Torreira. There is a stats that is very informative, it showed the best two way (ie, atracking and defending) midfielders in the league. Almost all of them were defensive players who can attack a bit except Mikh.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
A bow legged midget like you who can’t trap a ball, can’t score, can’t pass ... nah to cry for bench and internet you sabi ...

O tu oshi :mrgreen:
We know ball tapping is an attribute of short footballers, That is why I use your likes to drink akamu in my hey days. Olodo!

Your only claim to fame is your fantasy .... anyway anyone who knows us will laugh till they drop that You and I are being mentioned in the same category when it comes to football ... :rotf:

I’m not even gonna lower myself .... Abeg go find ya level :mrgreen:
Are you NOT the lumbering idi amin looking defender I know, with K-leg and 2 left feet?

Captain for five years taking to a bench warmer who sucked so bad we had to put him in for two minutes not to play too long as a man down :mrgreen:

Homie stop making a fool of yourself ... you were such a girlie man you logged in here with a fake name because you weren’t man enough to face me ... why am I even talking to you sef ... Abeg go find ya mate ... ode :mrgreen:
Wetin concern Arsenal with Millwall?
I played college ball for 4 years, captained my team for 3.

You were captain of the team you financed for 5 years. Yet the one year I played with you, your wack defending cost us the championship. Thank God for "JayjayOkochasbrother" we had to score 8 goals in the final match against Celtic to win the cup.

Go and sit down, you cannot clean my boots. Itiboribo!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

zee wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Smash and grab Arsenal

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Waffiman wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
A bow legged midget like you who can’t trap a ball, can’t score, can’t pass ... nah to cry for bench and internet you sabi ...

O tu oshi :mrgreen:
We know ball tapping is an attribute of short footballers, That is why I use your likes to drink akamu in my hey days. Olodo!

Your only claim to fame is your fantasy .... anyway anyone who knows us will laugh till they drop that You and I are being mentioned in the same category when it comes to football ... :rotf:

I’m not even gonna lower myself .... Abeg go find ya level :mrgreen:
Are you NOT the lumbering idi amin looking defender I know, with K-leg and 2 left feet?

Captain for five years taking to a bench warmer who sucked so bad we had to put him in for two minutes not to play too long as a man down :mrgreen:

Homie stop making a fool of yourself ... you were such a girlie man you logged in here with a fake name because you weren’t man enough to face me ... why am I even talking to you sef ... Abeg go find ya mate ... ode :mrgreen:
Wetin concern Arsenal with Millwall?
I played college ball for 4 years, captained my team for 3.

You were captain of the team you financed for 5 years. Yet the one year I played with you, your wack defending cost us the championship. Thank God for "JayjayOkochasbrother" we had to score 8 goals in the final match against Celtic to win the cup.

Go and sit down, you cannot clean my boots. Itiboribo!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: