CHE 1 Vs 1 LIV[Hazard, Sturridge]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CHE 1 Vs 0 LIV[Hazard]

Post by pajimoh »

Benedict Iroha wrote:$#%...Chelsea should have scored a 2nd goal.
Not complaining :)
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: CHE 1 Vs 1 LIV[Hazard, Sturridge]

Post by SylverEagles »

That was some goal by Sturridge! If only he could just stay injury-free for 2 or 3 seasons. Well he's a good player to come from the bench at least.

Unbelievable goal!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Very frustrating game...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Has anyone other than Hazard scored yet for Chelsea?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

SylverEagles wrote:That was some goal by Sturridge! If only he could just stay injury-free for 2 or 3 seasons. Well he's a good player to come from the bench at least.

Unbelievable goal!

Short Kepa things.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

bepanda wrote:Has anyone other than Hazard scored yet for Chelsea?

This is the edge that Liverpool and City have.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

balo wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:That was some goal by Sturridge! If only he could just stay injury-free for 2 or 3 seasons. Well he's a good player to come from the bench at least.

Unbelievable goal!

Short Kepa things.
Nothing to do with Kepa’s height. Just a brilliant goal. Courtois and even Cech have conceded from farther away for Chelsea.

In fairness to Liverpool, they deserved to get something from the game. Well played by both teams especially Liverpool to be honest. They really had us up against the wall at the bridge.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

balo wrote:

It will cost Chelsea this season unless sorted out. Sarri May have to explore Hazard as a false 9 a la Mertens at Napoli.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Lastly, Moses was disappointing off the bench. Added nothing to the game. It’s time to look towards Hudson-Odoi. At least he isn’t shy about exploiting his speed.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

green4life wrote:Lastly, Moses was disappointing off the bench. Added nothing to the game. It’s time to look towards Hudson-Odoi. At least he isn’t shy about exploiting his speed.

As usual you are on point my guy :thumb: I was really shocked at how underwhelming Vic Mo was ... not surprised at how useless Olivia was though :taunt: :taunt: thanks for the Awoof :woot:

Make una come carry Ozil and Ramsey next :laugh:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:
green4life wrote:Lastly, Moses was disappointing off the bench. Added nothing to the game. It’s time to look towards Hudson-Odoi. At least he isn’t shy about exploiting his speed.

As usual you are on point my guy :thumb: I was really shocked at how underwhelming Vic Mo was ... not surprised at how useless Olivia was though :taunt: :taunt: thanks for the Awoof :woot:

Make una come carry Ozil and Ramsey next :laugh:
Uncle sef you thing say Roman mumu like that :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

green4life wrote:
balo wrote:

Unbelievable goal!

Short Kepa things.
Nothing to do with Kepa’s height. Just a brilliant goal. Courtois and even Cech have conceded from farther away for Chelsea.

In fairness to Liverpool, they deserved to get something from the game. Well played by both teams especially Liverpool to be honest. They really had us up against the wall at the bridge.

Nike needs to raise his boots by 1 or 2 inches. :D

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

balo wrote:
green4life wrote:
balo wrote:

Unbelievable goal!

Short Kepa things.

I wonder how tall Ike Casillas was. Didn’t stop him from having a legendary career. :mrgreen:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

green4life wrote:
balo wrote:
green4life wrote:
balo wrote:

Unbelievable goal!
Definitely taller than.Kepa

Short Kepa things.

I wonder how tall Ike Casillas was. Didn’t stop him from having a legendary career. :mrgreen:
Definitely taller than Kepa
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

oloye wrote:
green4life wrote:
balo wrote:
green4life wrote:
balo wrote:

Unbelievable goal!
Definitely taller than.Kepa

Short Kepa things.

Definitely taller than Kepa
Oga, Casillas is shorter o!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

green4life wrote:
balo wrote:

It will cost Chelsea this season unless sorted out. Sarri May have to explore Hazard as a false 9 a la Mertens at Napoli.
Agree - CFC still lacking diversification of goal scorers. Currently Hazard, Pedro, & Alonso. The CBs are not scoring from set pieces. My biggest worry is the lack of goals from the Midfield especially with misfiring strikers. I suspect that is why Barkley, inspite of his limited ball possession abilities, features heavily for Sarri..

Yesterday's result was a fair outcome for both teams.. but can't help to think that if Pedro had played, CFC could have scored a 2nd to kill off the gm despite Pool's 2nd half dominance.
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

analyzer wrote:
green4life wrote:
balo wrote:

Agree - CFC still lacking diversification of goal scorers. Currently Hazard, Pedro, & Alonso. The CBs are not scoring from set pieces. My biggest worry is the lack of goals from the Midfield especially with misfiring strikers. I suspect that is why Barkley, inspite of his limited ball possession abilities, features heavily for Sarri..

Yesterday's result was a fair outcome for both teams.. but can't help to think that if Pedro had played, CFC could have scored a 2nd to kill off the gm despite Pool's 2nd half dominance.

Speak for urself and CFC. Nothing fair from an LFC perspective...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

txj wrote:
analyzer wrote:
green4life wrote:
balo wrote:

I am still angry CFC didn't get the W.

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

I was thinking that during the game...wetin Moses do wey dat boy nor fit do better?
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

paj wrote:
I was thinking that during the game...wetin Moses do wey dat boy nor fit do better?

This your argument would be great on a Chelsea board or Ghana board.
We would like to see Moses get all the minutes he can.

Though I would like to see Odoi get minutes too.

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

balo wrote:
paj wrote:

This your argument would be great on a Chelsea board or Ghana board.
We would like to see Moses get all the minutes he can.

Though I would like to see Odoi get minutes too.
...he aint Ghanaian :D: :D
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

txj wrote:
analyzer wrote:
green4life wrote:
balo wrote:

U could always re-create a PS2 recording to show how una skatta us 10-1 :taunt:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

balo wrote:
txj wrote:
analyzer wrote:
green4life wrote:
balo wrote:

I am still angry CFC didn't get the W.

If you are angry, how should an LFC fan feel given the chances squandered? Mind you, not saved, but squandered...