IS MOSES NOW RELEGATED TO SUB

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: IS MOSES NOW RELEGATED TO SUB

Post by anikulapo »

What a miss by southampton LMAO ... Danny Ings are you kidding
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Hazard punishes them for a horrible giveaway
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
olumide
Egg
Egg

Post by olumide »

It is pretty obvious looking at the last few years of his club career and even his performance in Russia what the issue is. Moses is a top-class wingback. However, he would be average as best as an actual left back and has proven himself to be nothing more than a mid-table Premier League performer as a wide-man further forward, he doesn't really have the guile, creativity, or clinical finishing to be a true top class player in the position. Even for Nigeria, he has struggled when asked to play an attacking role in tournaments outside of the continent.

Sarri does not use wingbacks and plays an entirely different, more technical style than Conte. Conte rescued Moses's career at that club, tbh. He'll probably move to a club like Watford, Leicester, Fulham, or Wolves in January on loan, tbh.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

water always finds it's level
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Rawlings wrote:water always finds it's level
Where there's water, yes. But 38 AFCON trphyless years suggests it's a desert where one should not even expect water let alone water level :tic: :taunt:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

pajimoh wrote:
Where there's water, yes. But 38 AFCON trphyless years suggests it's a desert where one should not even expect water let alone water level :tic: :taunt:
one of my relatives, in Afuze, said he was planning to go to Italy through the Sahara
I told him of the horrors - Guess his response?
"That trip go take me one day"
...and he was planning to walk

Don't they teach geography in Naija schools?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Rawlings wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
one of my relatives, in Afuze, said he was planning to go to Italy through the Sahara

Did Afuze school in Nigeria or did he come "ready-made" trekking from Ghena into Nigeria?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

balo wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Did Afuze school in Nigeria or did he come "ready-made" trekking from Ghena into Nigeria?
All his f00l1sh stories seem to originate from Afuze where his relatives comes from. That explains krawkRawlings...... :D
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

pajimoh wrote:
balo wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

All his f00l1sh stories seem to originate from Afuze where his relatives comes from. That explains krawkRawlings...... :D
PaJimoh
This is the last warning. I just came from Gidi and am fully "armed".
Choose your words carefully or else ......