Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:45 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 8015
Tuttomercatoweb is reporting that Nigerian international defender, William Troost E kong has arrived in Udinese for medical before signing a contract with the Serie A team.
Good luck Ekong.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:38 pm
Posts: 1996
Hope he is able to break into the starting XI if he indeed signs. Definitely a step up if a deal materializes.

Dammy wrote:
Tuttomercatoweb is reporting that Nigerian international defender, William Troost E kong has arrived in Udinese for medical before signing a contract with the Serie A team.
Good luck Ekong.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 6729
ready to warm the bench, as usual

Udinese bought Nicholas Opoku from Club Africa for $1.5m
He is their main man

_________________
Uzoho -- Shehu, TroostEkong, Balogun, Awaziem -- Onazi, Ndidi, Iwobi, Musa -- Kalu, Success


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 8015
Udinese are paying 3.3 million euros for Ekong, so we know who will warm the bench.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 6729
Dammy wrote:
Udinese are paying 3.3 million euros for Ekong, so we know who will warm the bench.


"are paying" not "have paid"

Get back to me when the latter is done

_________________
Uzoho -- Shehu, TroostEkong, Balogun, Awaziem -- Onazi, Ndidi, Iwobi, Musa -- Kalu, Success


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 3:24 pm
Posts: 2298
Location: Malta
The transfer fee is 3.3 million, but I hope everything is cleared in time as Italy transfer deadline is this Friday at 5 p.m. udinese have been looking for a central defender for quite a while now, and the clubs already had a good relationship after Badu moved the other way last year.

Udinese is a great club for Troost Ekong, they have patience with new players, and he can move on to even greater things if he has a good season there.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:26 am
Posts: 2116
Rawlings wrote:
ready to warm the bench, as usual

Udinese bought Nicholas Opoku from Club Africa for $1.5m
He is their main man


Why can't you simply be happy for two Africans? Is there really a good reason for this aggression?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 6729
Polly wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
ready to warm the bench, as usual

Udinese bought Nicholas Opoku from Club Africa for $1.5m
He is their main man


Why can't you simply be happy for two Africans? Is there really a good reason for this aggression?


I am not happy when an African is going to a "minor" club to bench warm

_________________
Uzoho -- Shehu, TroostEkong, Balogun, Awaziem -- Onazi, Ndidi, Iwobi, Musa -- Kalu, Success


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76673
Location: Earth
finally ..great move..he had a good game last weekend... Balo and Troost making moves

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76673
Location: Earth
https://www.football-italia.net/126234/ ... oost-ekong

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 8015
Paveman, good to read from you after a long time. One of the original CEs.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36423
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Bigpokey24 wrote:
finally ..great move..he had a good game last weekend... Balo and Troost making moves


This would be a very good positive move...finally :thumbs:

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 pm
Posts: 10690
Location: seattle
How the ell did Balogun fetch more money (€10.1m). than Ekong who is miles ahead of him. To me Ekong is worth 15 million at least

_________________
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."


Last edited by jette1 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 3:24 pm
Posts: 2298
Location: Malta
Thanks Dammy, been a long time but I hope to keep posting more this year.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 8015
jette1 wrote:
How the ell did Balogun fetch more money (€10.1m). than Ekong who is miles ahead of him. To me Ekong is worth 15 million at least

Balogun joined Brighton on a free transfer.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 15700
Should’ve gone to Bayern Munich. :tic:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:42 pm
Posts: 9159
Dammy wrote:
jette1 wrote:
How the ell did Balogun fetch more money (€10.1m). than Ekong who is miles ahead of him. To me Ekong is worth 15 million at least

Balogun joined Brighton on a free transfer.


Another Jette classic

_________________
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 13317
niyi wrote:
Dammy wrote:
jette1 wrote:
How the ell did Balogun fetch more money (€10.1m). than Ekong who is miles ahead of him. To me Ekong is worth 15 million at least

Balogun joined Brighton on a free transfer.


Another Jette classic

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 1619
Power Move!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:31 pm
Posts: 5273
Location: Akwa Ibom. Lagos. Dallas.
Ekong confirms the move to Udinese with a special Thank You message to Bursaspor fans and management...


_________________
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 56895
Good move


:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 45040
Cito wrote:
niyi wrote:
Dammy wrote:
jette1 wrote:
How the ell did Balogun fetch more money (€10.1m). than Ekong who is miles ahead of him. To me Ekong is worth 15 million at least

Balogun joined Brighton on a free transfer.


Another Jette classic

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:



The guy has been on fire lately :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 28718
metalalloy wrote:
Cito wrote:
niyi wrote:
Dammy wrote:
jette1 wrote:
How the ell did Balogun fetch more money (€10.1m). than Ekong who is miles ahead of him. To me Ekong is worth 15 million at least

Balogun joined Brighton on a free transfer.


Another Jette classic

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:



The guy has been on fire lately :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


It might be apple withdrawal symptoms, you know - Granny Smith :sneaky: :tic:

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], ikeo, Majestic-12 [Bot], Siddonlook11 and 35 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group