Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:09 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: One cold Star beer..
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 58393
For the first person to name the players here:
Image

Another bottle if you can name this Rangers line up.
Image

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One cold Star beer..
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:18 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 41658
cic old boy wrote:
For the first person to name the players here:
Image
Another bottle if you can name this Rangers line up.
Image

Chai see squad..this was Rangers at its peak....the real Flying antelope...not the guinea pigs we have today.

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One cold Star beer..
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 43637
Location: Akoko Highlands
oloye wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
For the first person to name the players here:
Image
Another bottle if you can name this Rangers line up.
Image

Chai see squad..this was Rangers at its peak....the real Flying antelope...not the guinea pigs we have today.



I know you stopped drinking. So make I park for your side so I fit help you after you have named the players? :taunt:

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One cold Star beer..
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 42844
Always drinking ....

_________________
Image

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One cold Star beer..
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:39 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 41658
balo wrote:
oloye wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
For the first person to name the players here:
Image
Another bottle if you can name this Rangers line up.
Image

Chai see squad..this was Rangers at its peak....the real Flying antelope...not the guinea pigs we have today.



I know you stopped drinking. So make I park for your side so I fit help you after you have named the players? :taunt:

The team green is obviously Green Eagles, but the one below is Rangers for clarity. And that is my team from when.i was old enough to support a football club.

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One cold Star beer..
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 3289
First Photo: Casillas; Ramos, Pique, Puyol, Capdevila; Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Xabi Alonso; Pedro, David Villa

Second Photo: Petr Cech; Michael Essien, Carvalho, Terry, Ashley Cole; Makelele, Ballack, Lampard; Joe Cole, Drogba, Malouda

Meet you for the beer on Friday.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One cold Star beer..
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:27 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34507
That Ranger team will beat likes of Barca of today silly,this players only looking at their picture put fear to your heart.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One cold Star beer..
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 3289
cic I wnt my beer!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One cold Star beer..
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 13421
kajifu wrote:
That Ranger team will beat likes of Barca of today silly,this players only looking at their picture put fear to your heart.

Kajifu at his best...:atc:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One cold Star beer..
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:26 am
Posts: 5017
Location: Oke Langbodo
kalani JR wrote:
First Photo: Casillas; Ramos, Pique, Puyol, Capdevila; Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Xabi Alonso; Pedro, David Villa

Second Photo: Petr Cech; Michael Essien, Carvalho, Terry, Ashley Cole; Makelele, Ballack, Lampard; Joe Cole, Drogba, Malouda

Meet you for the beer on Friday.


:lol: :lol:

_________________
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One cold Star beer..
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 5:39 pm
Posts: 1732
Location: New York
cic old boy wrote:
For the first person to name the players here:
Image




Here, let me take a stab at it.

1982 Nigerian World Cup Team with Kenneth Boardman
Standing: David Adiele, Stephen Keshi, Peter Rufai, Alloysius Atuegbu, Tunde Bamidele, No Clue, Godwin Odiye, Tunji Banjo, Christian Chukwu, Best Ogedegbe
Front row: Segun Odegbami, Henry Nwosu, Muda Lawal, Felix Owolabi, John Chidozie, Sylvanus Okpala


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One cold Star beer..
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:02 am 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 4:09 pm
Posts: 14745
Location: UK
iworo wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
For the first person to name the players here:
Image




Here, let me take a stab at it.

1982 Nigerian World Cup Team with Kenneth Boardman
Standing: David Adiele, Stephen Keshi, Peter Rufai, Alloysius Atuegbu, Tunde Bamidele, No Clue, Godwin Odiye, Tunji Banjo, Christian Chukwu, Best Ogedegbe
Front row: Segun Odegbami, Henry Nwosu, Muda Lawal, Felix Owolabi, John Chidozie, Sylvanus Okpala


Adiele (Kenneth Boadman), No clue(Oke Isima), John Chidozie( Aloy Atuegbu), Alloy Atuegbu ... ?

_________________
Image

"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One cold Star beer..
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 28697
cic old boy wrote:
For the first person to name the players here:
Image

Squatting (R-L): Segun Odegbami (capt); Henry Nwosu; Muda Lawal (RIP); Felix Owolabi, Andrew (not Alloy) Atuegbu; Sylvanus Okpalla
Standing (L-R): Christian Chukwu; Tunji Banjo; Kenneth (Okey) Boardman; Okey Isima (RIP); Tunde Bamidele; Christian Nwokocha; Peter Rufai; Stephen Keshi; and David Adiele (?).

Donate the beer to charity (or to SIR V - same difference :lol: )!

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One cold Star beer..
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 28697
cic old boy wrote:
Another bottle if you can name this Rangers line up.
Image

Way too many blurry faces in the pic, but the recognizable ones are...

Squatting (R-L): Emmanuel Okala; Emmanuel Osigwe; Alloysius Atuegbu; Patrick Okala (RIP); Anthony "Irongate" Orji; Blurry; Kenneth Boardman; Blurry.
Standing (R-L): Sam "404" Onyeaka; Christian Chukwu; Christian Ogbodo (RIP); Blurry; Amaechi "Darkness" Igweobi (?); Blurry; Ifeanyi "Ahidjo" Onyedika; Sylvanus ("Hafia"/"Qiucksilver") Okpalla; and Ejike the Physiotherapist!

Send a bottle of Guinness to OLOYE! :lol:

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One cold Star beer..
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 pm
Posts: 5834
Gotti wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
For the first person to name the players here:
Image

Squatting (R-L): Segun Odegbami (capt); Henry Nwosu; Muda Lawal (RIP); Felix Owolabi, Andrew (not Alloy) Atuegbu; Sylvanus Okpalla
Standing (L-R): Christian Chukwu; Tunji Banjo; Kenneth (Okey) Boardman; Okey Isima (RIP); Tunde Bamidele; Christian Nwokocha; Peter Rufai; Stephen Keshi; and David Adiele (?).

Donate the beer to charity (or to SIR V - same difference :lol: )!


Standing before Chairman Chukwu is Best Ogedegbe.

_________________
http://www.oradatasolutionsltd.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One cold Star beer..
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 28697
azuka wrote:
Standing before Chairman Chukwu is Best Ogedegbe.

Yep! Missed him amongst the coaches...

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One cold Star beer..
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 pm
Posts: 10780
Location: seattle
where is ma boi amasiemeka

_________________
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One cold Star beer..
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 58393
kalani JR wrote:
cic I wnt my beer!

My friend, na only pure water for you!

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One cold Star beer..
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 58393
Gotti wrote:
Squatting (R-L): Segun Odegbami (capt); Henry Nwosu; Muda Lawal (RIP); Felix Owolabi, Andrew (not Alloy) Atuegbu; Sylvanus Okpalla
Standing (L-R): Christian Chukwu; Tunji Banjo; Kenneth (Okey) Boardman; Okey Isima (RIP); Tunde Bamidele; Christian Nwokocha; Peter Rufai; Stephen Keshi; and David Adiele (?).

Donate the beer to charity (or to SIR V - same difference :lol: )!

:clap: :clap:
You try. I think it was Godwin Odiye that you referred to as Adiele.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One cold Star beer..
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 58393
Gotti wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
Another bottle if you can name this Rangers line up.
Image

Way too many blurry faces in the pic, but the recognizable ones are...

Squatting (R-L): Emmanuel Okala; Emmanuel Osigwe; Alloysius Atuegbu; Patrick Okala (RIP); Anthony "Irongate" Orji; Blurry; Kenneth Boardman; Blurry.
Standing (R-L): Sam "404" Onyeaka; Christian Chukwu; Christian Ogbodo (RIP); Blurry; Amaechi "Darkness" Igweobi (?); Blurry; Ifeanyi "Ahidjo" Onyedika; Sylvanus ("Hafia"/"Qiucksilver") Okpalla; and Ejike the Physiotherapist!

Send a bottle of Guinness to OLOYE! :lol:

Squatting 1st blurry on Boardman's right is Ibezim Ofoedu (who entered yawa with Stone Igwebuike in the US), 2nd blurry to Boardman's left is Uche Okonkwo (I think, need to confirm later).

Standing 1st blurry b/w Ogbodo and Igweobi is Mike Ogbuodudu, 2nd blurry b/w Ahidjo and Darkness Igweobi is Innocent Obiekwo.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One cold Star beer..
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 4:29 pm
Posts: 1619
Gotti wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
For the first person to name the players here:
Image

Squatting (R-L): Segun Odegbami (capt); Henry Nwosu; Muda Lawal (RIP); Felix Owolabi, Andrew (not Alloy) Atuegbu; Sylvanus Okpalla
Standing (L-R): Christian Chukwu; Tunji Banjo; Kenneth (Okey) Boardman; Okey Isima (RIP); Tunde Bamidele; Christian Nwokocha; Peter Rufai; Stephen Keshi; and David Adiele (?).

Donate the beer to charity (or to SIR V - same difference :lol: )!


My man Gotti,
For the first time, you yab o... how that guy resemble Adiele?
That face is more like Thompson Usiyan's...(Oga Enugu II, over to you...)
Dem recall am..? (along with Chairman Chukwu & Andrew Atuegbu; in a fit of vanity by NFA, because there was no need for those recalls) for that futile final leg play-off against Algeria at Sports-City...

Remember that fateful afternoon like yesterday...Sat Oct 10 1981...Uncle carry me go stadium, but size of the crowd spooked him so much that we had to turn back home...watched the game on TV...

_________________
"...Some say football is not a matter of life and death;
I can assure you it's more important than that..."
- Bill Shankly


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One cold Star beer..
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 4:29 pm
Posts: 1619
cic old boy wrote:
Gotti wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
Another bottle if you can name this Rangers line up.
Image

Way too many blurry faces in the pic, but the recognizable ones are...

Squatting (R-L): Emmanuel Okala; Emmanuel Osigwe; Alloysius Atuegbu; Patrick Okala (RIP); Anthony "Irongate" Orji; Blurry; Kenneth Boardman; Blurry.
Standing (R-L): Sam "404" Onyeaka; Christian Chukwu; Christian Ogbodo (RIP); Blurry; Amaechi "Darkness" Igweobi (?); Blurry; Ifeanyi "Ahidjo" Onyedika; Sylvanus ("Hafia"/"Qiucksilver") Okpalla; and Ejike the Physiotherapist!

Send a bottle of Guinness to OLOYE! :lol:

Squatting 1st blurry on Boardman's right is Ibezim Ofoedu (who entered yawa with Stone Igwebuike in the US), 2nd blurry to Boardman's left is Uche Okonkwo (I think, need to confirm later).

Standing 1st blurry b/w Ogbodo and Igweobi is Mike Ogbuodudu, 2nd blurry b/w Ahidjo and Darkness Igweobi is Innocent Obiekwo.


CIC, take time o...
Nonsense you..! Ordinary Level..!! Adjective Soldier..!! Eating turkey and giving me the winging part of it... Just watched a clip of Icheoku at a pal's home on Oct 1... :biggrin:

You dangled a prize, then swiftly nullified your offer by responding to your question... Rubbish..I want my Guinness...

_________________
"...Some say football is not a matter of life and death;
I can assure you it's more important than that..."
- Bill Shankly


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: One cold Star beer..
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 3289
cic old boy wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
cic I wnt my beer!

My friend, na only pure water for you!


So long as we get it from Ikoyi, St. James Market.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Kabalega, kajifu and 40 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group