Oshimen and Eduok hang

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Oshimen and Eduok hang

Post by vancity eagle »

Eduok scored twice.

Oshimen scored again and game is at half time.

How do people rate Oshimen compared to our other Belgian league prospect Awoniyi. Who is further ahead and how do they compare in each attribute.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Oshimen and Eduok hang

Post by vancity eagle »

Some people laughed when I said we are stacked in certain positions.

Eduok seems to be doing very well in Turkey but honestly who would he displace in the current squad, same goes for Oshimen.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

If you do a search of your previous posts regarding players or teams even u would laugh. Abeg, when will Morocco beat Spain? :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

vancity eagle wrote:Eduok scored twice.

Oshimen scored again and game is at half time.

How do people rate Oshimen compared to our other Belgian league prospect Awoniyi. Who is further ahead and how do they compare in each attribute.
:clap: :clap:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

I am so happy for Osimhen. German League almost destroyed his talent. Before our young players join an Euro club they should make sure the club has a stable coaching situation and coaches are not constantly being rotated in and out. I think Osimhen's club had like 4 coaches in a span of 2 yrs.
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

ogasir wrote:I am so happy for Osimhen. German League almost destroyed his talent. Before our young players join an Euro club they should make sure the club has a stable coaching situation and coaches are not constantly being rotated in and out. I think Osimhen's club had like 4 coaches in a span of 2 yrs.
really record shows that our players haven't historically benefitted from Germany whether be it okoronkwo , martin and a host of others. Apart from Sunday oliseh even JaJay did not become jajay until he left Germany.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

jette1 wrote:
ogasir wrote:I am so happy for Osimhen. German League almost destroyed his talent. Before our young players join an Euro club they should make sure the club has a stable coaching situation and coaches are not constantly being rotated in and out. I think Osimhen's club had like 4 coaches in a span of 2 yrs.
really record shows that our players haven't historically benefitted from Germany whether be it okoronkwo , martin and a host of others. Apart from Sunday oliseh even JaJay did not become jajay until he left Germany.

Africa and Germany is like oil and water :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

I have learnt not judge peoples' performances based on what they do in Belgium . Look at Onyekuru whom I have such much confidence based on he did in Belgium league has absolutely turned into a kitty cat cat in Turkey. Please take their performances in Belgium with a pinch of salt.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

bully12 wrote:I have learnt not judge peoples' performances based on what they do in Belgium . Look at Onyekuru whom I have such much confidence based on he did in Belgium league has absolutely turned into a kitty cat cat in Turkey. Please take their performances in Belgium with a pinch of salt.

you must be
drinking ogogoro

ndidi, mikel,etebo, onyimbo wall, ekong, should i keep going
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

bully12 wrote:I have learnt not judge peoples' performances based on what they do in Belgium . Look at Onyekuru whom I have such much confidence based on he did in Belgium league has absolutely turned into a kitty cat cat in Turkey. Please take their performances in Belgium with a pinch of salt.
What kind of swallow is between your ears? Onyekuru has scored 2 goals in the 5 games he has started and he’s his team biggest scoring threat so far. Ode !
OCCUPY NFF!!
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Do your research well oga
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Any link for Osimhen goal?

Good news for Nigeria. We need a striker.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx