Eze gets England call

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Eze gets England call

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/10/05/sh ... 0-call-up/

Shebi he was Hangin with iwobi n dem at SE camp. Now we go see if he accepts England’s call or keep his word to Rohr. :laugh:
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Eze gets England call

Post by Eaglezbeak »

The agents got what they wanted by screaming Nigeria want him to the English :clap:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

Perhaps he should have been called to our U-20 team..
afc##
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

No excuse for Rohr to not have capped him vs Libya and ended all speculation.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

How good is he" Do we really need him? Was he really wanting to play for us?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

vancity eagle wrote:No excuse for Rohr to not have capped him vs Libya and ended all speculation.

I am starting to believe that Rhor is a saboteur. This kid should have been called up in our game vs Seychelles. No excuses.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/10/05/sh ... 0-call-up/

Shebi he was Hangin with iwobi n dem at SE camp. Now we go see if he accepts England’s call or keep his word to Rohr. :laugh:

This boy should be playing for Nigeria and Arsenal.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/10/05/sh ... 0-call-up/

Its U-20, why shouldn't he accept? It can only enhance his career and he can still choose Nigeria if he wants at senior level.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I'm more worried about the likes of Onazi been called up... John Ogu is a player I like, but he is like 30yrs of age playing in the Israeli league, Etebo barely getting playing time in the championship... No single creative midfielder was called up... now all the playmaking duties will fall on Iwobi but is he ready?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote:

Its U-20, why shouldn't he accept? It can only enhance his career and he can still choose Nigeria if he wants at senior level.
Did Nigeria develope his football skills from a young age? As a top notch janitor yourself would you rep Nigeria at the world janitorial services competition or would you rather rep the the Borough of Hackney that helped you get started and invested in you?
OCCUPY NFF!!
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Etebo often starts for Stoke.
Tobi17 wrote:I'm more worried about the likes of Onazi been called up... John Ogu is a player I like, but he is like 30yrs of age playing in the Israeli league, Etebo barely getting playing time in the championship... No single creative midfielder was called up... now all the playmaking duties will fall on Iwobi but is he ready?
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Sorry, but what you stated makes no sense to me...
The point is that this kid is not quite ready - even the QPR coach has acknowledged this.
Don't get me wrong - he definitely is on the up and up. However, based on the couple of games I have seen him play for QPR this season, his still has some learning to do, especially with the defensive side of his game.

When I saw the article heading, I even thought he was called to the full England team. This call up to the England U20 team is proof for him that he is getting better. In spite of similar England U20 call ups for V Moses, Iwobi, Ola Aina and Ademola Lookman (Fingers crossed), they still opted to play for Nigeria.

So, no need to lose any sweat here. Nigeria can still be his final stop.

As a side note, Nigerian journalists are also playing a role in this, by prematurely stating that these lads have committed to playing for Nigeria. This seems to be having unintended consequences, like what we saw with Arnaut Danjuma and Tammy Abraham. We really need to be more subtle in our approach of these young lads, going forward.
bret- hart wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:No excuse for Rohr to not have capped him vs Libya and ended all speculation.

I am starting to believe that Rhor is a saboteur. This kid should have been called up in our game vs Seychelles. No excuses.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Agents trying to force Rohr's hands
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Did Nigeria develope his football skills from a young age? As a top notch janitor yourself would you rep Nigeria at the world janitorial services competition or would you rather rep the the Borough of Hackney that helped you get started and invested in you?
How does what you typed relate to what I wrote? Oh I get it, you just wanted to try out your new janitor joke...ha ha so funny, happy?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

For those who think getting called to the U20 England side isn't anything for us to get worried about, think again.

The current full England squad for the upcomming October games has 2 players who played for the U20's in Septemeber

Mason Mount and James Maddison.

They have also called up 18 year old Jadon Sancho the the full team this month.

Seems they are bringing in a lot of youth.

We need to cap Eze ASAP as well as other dual nationals who are interested like

Lookman
Tomori
Ojo
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote:For those who think getting called to the U20 England side isn't anything for us to get worried about, think again.

The current full England squad for the upcomming October games has 2 players who played for the U20's in Septemeber

Lookman
Tomori
Ojo
How about the ones playing in Aba and and Enugu? Do they deserve similar consideration?
OCCUPY NFF!!
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

I agree. Rohr needs to reach out to him ASAP and invite him to the SE. We have too few AM options, and we don't have the luxury of passing up promising talents.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:For those who think getting called to the U20 England side isn't anything for us to get worried about, think again.

Lookman
Tomori
Ojo
How about the ones playing in Aba and and Enugu? Do they deserve similar consideration?
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Honestly I have strong doubts about Rohr's clairvoyance and mental astuteness . I gave up on the fool a long time ago . I'm on sit down dey look mode right now , Very soon his asininity and brainlessness decision will blow on everybody's face.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

England U20 Call Up :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Moses played Junior World Cup for England before playing for Naija..............................Chill guys
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

wale1974 wrote:Moses played Junior World Cup for England before playing for Naija..............................Chill guys
Moses wanted to play for Nigeria.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Lookman
Tomori
Ojo
Watch those three players very well. Mason Mount is the identified replacement for Frank Lampard. James Maddison plays for Leicester and has been playing very well. Jadon Sancho ditto for Dortmund. I have no concerns for Eze. If England caps him life goes on.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

https://www.football.london/queens-park ... a-15243161

There were reports yesterday that he still said he preferred the Nigeria call. The page has now been deleted.

His advisers have probably told him to accept the England U-20 for now since it technically doesn't change anything.