Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:26 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 18745
Location: Cyberspace
Anyone know more about this fella? He is running the Spartak Moscow defense ragged.

_________________

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:43 pm
Posts: 1649
Location: US
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Anyone know more about this fella? He is running the Spartak Moscow defense ragged.


Did you not watch U17?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:43 pm
Posts: 1649
Location: US
Oguleftie wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Anyone know more about this fella? He is running the Spartak Moscow defense ragged.


Did you not watch U17?


He was in the B team has season; gradually making inroads in the La Liga proper.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 18745
Location: Cyberspace
Oguleftie wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Anyone know more about this fella? He is running the Spartak Moscow defense ragged.


Did you not watch U17?


He was in the B team has season; gradually making inroads in the La Liga proper.

TBH I would not be able to name more than 3 or 4 players from that U17 team.
Thx for the info.

_________________

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36188
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Anyone know more about this fella? He is running the Spartak Moscow defense ragged.


Did you not watch U17?


He was in the B team has season; gradually making inroads in the La Liga proper.

TBH I would not be able to name more than 3 or 4 players from that U17 team.
Thx for the info.


Yea only him, Nwakali and Osimhen have really done anything. He was supposed to go to Arsenal with Nwakali but it fell through and he went to Villareal, might be a blessing in disguise.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Last edited by maceo4 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:42 pm
Posts: 9105
I thought he was better than Nwakali during the u17 world cup...

My top 3 in that team were

Osimehn
Chukwueze
Enogela

_________________
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:00 pm
Posts: 2753
Location: Throne Room
Orji and Kingsley are also doing well at Bologna.

_________________
If not for Jesus, where will i be?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 18745
Location: Cyberspace
Santi Cazorla converts an injury time PK to earn Villareal a 3-3 draw. FT.

_________________

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:10 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 15568
Why was he rated so low by whoscored? E no go beta for dem :boo:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:42 pm
Posts: 9105
He was tired towards the end but he is a good player in his second game at rhe highest level. I find it amazing that our boys are going from sand field ball in Naija to second tier leagues in European footy and transitioning to first rate football within a year.

He is able to pass well and run with the ball. Possibly a higher ceiling than Onyekuru, Kalu and Simon Moses.

_________________
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:17 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 36886
Location: UK
niyi wrote:
He was tired towards the end but he is a good player in his second game at rhe highest level. I find it amazing that our boys are going from sand field ball in Naija to second tier leagues in European footy and transitioning to first rate football within a year.

He is able to pass well and run with the ball. Possibly a higher ceiling than Onyekuru, Kalu and Simon Moses.
This is what we want.
From good, to better, to best.
Can never understand it when our people say things like "we are stacked".
All those players are good, but we need to keep seeking and pushing for even better. :thumb:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 7985
This boy is why we should not worry about Danjuma. He is already playing in a better league and younger.
Villarreal are nurturing him for great things.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:00 pm
Posts: 418
Samuel Chukwueze Dazzles In 1st Europa League Start For Villarreal

Image

Nigerian wonder kid Samuel Chukwueze got his first start for Villarreal in their 3-3 draw against Spartak Moscow in the Europa League on Thursday

Villarreal Boss Javi Calleja made changes to the starting XI to refresh the team with the most noticeable addition being that of the Nigerian Youth International Samuel Chukwueze, who made his first start in the Yellows attack. . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/samuel-ch ... illarreal/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:14 pm
Posts: 7520
niyi wrote:
I thought he was better than Nwakali during the u17 world cup...

My top 3 in that team were

Osimehn
Chukwueze
Enogela



Nwakali was the tournament's best player for a reason, but you are entitled to your opinion. In any case, Chukwueze has been doing big things at Villarreal and it's not by accident that he's already broken into the main team.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 12981
Location: South London
Well Arsenal where looking at him 2 years ago.

https://metro.co.uk/2016/02/15/samuel-c ... r-5683884/

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 56545
He was not better than Nwakali

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:41 am
Posts: 8478
maceo4 wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
Oguleftie wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Anyone know more about this fella? He is running the Spartak Moscow defense ragged.


Did you not watch U17?


He was in the B team has season; gradually making inroads in the La Liga proper.

TBH I would not be able to name more than 3 or 4 players from that U17 team.
Thx for the info.


Yea only him, Nwakali and Osimhen have really done anything. He was supposed to go to Arsenal with Nwakali but it fell through and he went to Villareal, might be a blessing in disguise.

Okoronkwo has played and scored for Bologna

_________________
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 12981
Location: South London
Dammy wrote:
This boy is why we should not worry about Danjuma. He is already playing in a better league and younger.
Villarreal are nurturing him for great things.

The problem with our people is they won't believe you since this boy is most defiantly Nigerian and the ones they want are barely!

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36188
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Just watched the game on B/R Live, the boy was just there for most of the game, didn't really do too much. Good that he's getting PT, means they believe in him, over time he should improve.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:05 pm
Posts: 4009
niyi wrote:
I thought he was better than Nwakali during the u17 world cup...

My top 3 in that team were

Osimehn
Chukwueze
Enogela
Extremely disappointed with the progress of Nwakali brothers. I had thought they had the potentials and skills of becoming super stars . I guess that's why I'm not a soccer pundit,


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 pm
Posts: 10585
Location: seattle
ohenhen1 wrote:
He was not better than Nwakali

_________________
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:36 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 36886
Location: UK
bully12 wrote:
niyi wrote:
I thought he was better than Nwakali during the u17 world cup...

My top 3 in that team were

Osimehn
Chukwueze
Enogela
Extremely disappointed with the progress of Nwakali brothers. I had thought they had the potentials and skills of becoming super stars . I guess that's why I'm not a soccer pundit,
Exactly. And its why u should listen more and insult less.
The abuse you are on record for throwing at Rohr for not taking Onyekuru to the WC no gree us hear word. Lets not even mention the insults to those that disagreed with you.
Now you say you are disappointed that the boy is a "kitty cat" in Turkey. :rotf:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 7985
Chukwueze in the 18 man Villarreal squad for tomorrow's La Liga match.
The boy is making progress.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Adisboy, Bing [Bot], fledy, Google [Bot], Schillachi and 24 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group