Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:27 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Eze gets England call
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:19 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 15568
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/10/05/sh ... 0-call-up/


Shebi he was Hangin with iwobi n dem at SE camp. Now we go see if he accepts England’s call or keep his word to Rohr. :laugh:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 12981
Location: South London
The agents got what they wanted by screaming Nigeria want him to the English :clap:

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:24 pm
Posts: 570
Location: moscow,Russia
Perhaps he should have been called to our U-20 team..

_________________
afc##


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 13268
No excuse for Rohr to not have capped him vs Libya and ended all speculation.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20645
Location: Ukwuani
How good is he" Do we really need him? Was he really wanting to play for us?

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:27 am
Posts: 24308
Location: your girls place
vancity eagle wrote:
No excuse for Rohr to not have capped him vs Libya and ended all speculation.



I am starting to believe that Rhor is a saboteur. This kid should have been called up in our game vs Seychelles. No excuses.

_________________
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 36199
Location: Somewhere
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/10/05/shunned-by-rohr-called-up-by-england-qpr-ebere-eze-earns-first-england-u20-call-up/


Shebi he was Hangin with iwobi n dem at SE camp. Now we go see if he accepts England’s call or keep his word to Rohr. :laugh:



This boy should be playing for Nigeria and Arsenal.

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36188
Location: Land of the Terrapins
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/10/05/shunned-by-rohr-called-up-by-england-qpr-ebere-eze-earns-first-england-u20-call-up/


Shebi he was Hangin with iwobi n dem at SE camp. Now we go see if he accepts England’s call or keep his word to Rohr. :laugh:


Its U-20, why shouldn't he accept? It can only enhance his career and he can still choose Nigeria if he wants at senior level.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 1181
I'm more worried about the likes of Onazi been called up... John Ogu is a player I like, but he is like 30yrs of age playing in the Israeli league, Etebo barely getting playing time in the championship... No single creative midfielder was called up... now all the playmaking duties will fall on Iwobi but is he ready?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:38 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 15568
maceo4 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/10/05/shunned-by-rohr-called-up-by-england-qpr-ebere-eze-earns-first-england-u20-call-up/


Shebi he was Hangin with iwobi n dem at SE camp. Now we go see if he accepts England’s call or keep his word to Rohr. :laugh:


Its U-20, why shouldn't he accept? It can only enhance his career and he can still choose Nigeria if he wants at senior level.


Did Nigeria develope his football skills from a young age? As a top notch janitor yourself would you rep Nigeria at the world janitorial services competition or would you rather rep the the Borough of Hackney that helped you get started and invested in you?

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:38 pm
Posts: 1974
Etebo often starts for Stoke.

Tobi17 wrote:
I'm more worried about the likes of Onazi been called up... John Ogu is a player I like, but he is like 30yrs of age playing in the Israeli league, Etebo barely getting playing time in the championship... No single creative midfielder was called up... now all the playmaking duties will fall on Iwobi but is he ready?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:02 pm
Posts: 7455
Sorry, but what you stated makes no sense to me...
The point is that this kid is not quite ready - even the QPR coach has acknowledged this.
Don't get me wrong - he definitely is on the up and up. However, based on the couple of games I have seen him play for QPR this season, his still has some learning to do, especially with the defensive side of his game.

When I saw the article heading, I even thought he was called to the full England team. This call up to the England U20 team is proof for him that he is getting better. In spite of similar England U20 call ups for V Moses, Iwobi, Ola Aina and Ademola Lookman (Fingers crossed), they still opted to play for Nigeria.

So, no need to lose any sweat here. Nigeria can still be his final stop.

As a side note, Nigerian journalists are also playing a role in this, by prematurely stating that these lads have committed to playing for Nigeria. This seems to be having unintended consequences, like what we saw with Arnaut Danjuma and Tammy Abraham. We really need to be more subtle in our approach of these young lads, going forward.

bret- hart wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
No excuse for Rohr to not have capped him vs Libya and ended all speculation.



I am starting to believe that Rhor is a saboteur. This kid should have been called up in our game vs Seychelles. No excuses.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 42417
Agents trying to force Rohr's hands

_________________
Image

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36188
Location: Land of the Terrapins
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/10/05/shunned-by-rohr-called-up-by-england-qpr-ebere-eze-earns-first-england-u20-call-up/


Shebi he was Hangin with iwobi n dem at SE camp. Now we go see if he accepts England’s call or keep his word to Rohr. :laugh:


Its U-20, why shouldn't he accept? It can only enhance his career and he can still choose Nigeria if he wants at senior level.


Did Nigeria develope his football skills from a young age? As a top notch janitor yourself would you rep Nigeria at the world janitorial services competition or would you rather rep the the Borough of Hackney that helped you get started and invested in you?


How does what you typed relate to what I wrote? Oh I get it, you just wanted to try out your new janitor joke...ha ha so funny, happy?

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 13268
For those who think getting called to the U20 England side isn't anything for us to get worried about, think again.

The current full England squad for the upcomming October games has 2 players who played for the U20's in Septemeber

Mason Mount and James Maddison.

They have also called up 18 year old Jadon Sancho the the full team this month.

Seems they are bringing in a lot of youth.

We need to cap Eze ASAP as well as other dual nationals who are interested like

Lookman
Tomori
Ojo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:21 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 15568
vancity eagle wrote:
For those who think getting called to the U20 England side isn't anything for us to get worried about, think again.

The current full England squad for the upcomming October games has 2 players who played for the U20's in Septemeber

Mason Mount and James Maddison.

They have also called up 18 year old Jadon Sancho the the full team this month.

Seems they are bringing in a lot of youth.

We need to cap Eze ASAP as well as other dual nationals who are interested like

Lookman
Tomori
Ojo


How about the ones playing in Aba and and Enugu? Do they deserve similar consideration?

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:38 pm
Posts: 1974
I agree. Rohr needs to reach out to him ASAP and invite him to the SE. We have too few AM options, and we don't have the luxury of passing up promising talents.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
For those who think getting called to the U20 England side isn't anything for us to get worried about, think again.

The current full England squad for the upcomming October games has 2 players who played for the U20's in Septemeber

Mason Mount and James Maddison.

They have also called up 18 year old Jadon Sancho the the full team this month.

Seems they are bringing in a lot of youth.

We need to cap Eze ASAP as well as other dual nationals who are interested like

Lookman
Tomori
Ojo


How about the ones playing in Aba and and Enugu? Do they deserve similar consideration?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:43 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:05 pm
Posts: 4009
vancity eagle wrote:
No excuse for Rohr to not have capped him vs Libya and ended all speculation.
Honestly I have strong doubts about Rohr's clairvoyance and mental astuteness . I gave up on the fool a long time ago . I'm on sit down dey look mode right now , Very soon his asininity and brainlessness decision will blow on everybody's face.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:11 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 24086
Location: Ikeja
England U20 Call Up :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

_________________
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:14 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 24086
Location: Ikeja
Moses played Junior World Cup for England before playing for Naija..............................Chill guys

_________________
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 12981
Location: South London
wale1974 wrote:
Moses played Junior World Cup for England before playing for Naija..............................Chill guys

Moses wanted to play for Nigeria.

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 29506
vancity eagle wrote:
For those who think getting called to the U20 England side isn't anything for us to get worried about, think again.

The current full England squad for the upcomming October games has 2 players who played for the U20's in Septemeber

Mason Mount and James Maddison.

They have also called up 18 year old Jadon Sancho the the full team this month.

Seems they are bringing in a lot of youth.

We need to cap Eze ASAP as well as other dual nationals who are interested like

Lookman
Tomori
Ojo

Watch those three players very well. Mason Mount is the identified replacement for Frank Lampard. James Maddison plays for Leicester and has been playing very well. Jadon Sancho ditto for Dortmund. I have no concerns for Eze. If England caps him life goes on.

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:02 pm
Posts: 6902
https://www.football.london/queens-park ... a-15243161

There were reports yesterday that he still said he preferred the Nigeria call. The page has now been deleted.

His advisers have probably told him to accept the England U-20 for now since it technically doesn't change anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Adisboy, Google [Bot], guesswho, Schillachi, wale1974 and 24 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group