Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:27 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Eze gets England call
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:19 pm 

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/10/05/sh ... 0-call-up/

Shebi he was Hangin with iwobi n dem at SE camp. Now we go see if he accepts England’s call or keep his word to Rohr. :laugh:

Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:22 pm 

The agents got what they wanted by screaming Nigeria want him to the English :clap:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:29 pm 

Perhaps he should have been called to our U-20 team..

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:22 pm 

No excuse for Rohr to not have capped him vs Libya and ended all speculation.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:41 pm 

How good is he" Do we really need him? Was he really wanting to play for us?

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:28 pm 

vancity eagle wrote:

I am starting to believe that Rhor is a saboteur. This kid should have been called up in our game vs Seychelles. No excuses.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:33 pm 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/10/05/shunned-by-rohr-called-up-by-england-qpr-ebere-eze-earns-first-england-u20-call-up/

Shebi he was Hangin with iwobi n dem at SE camp. Now we go see if he accepts England’s call or keep his word to Rohr. :laugh:

This boy should be playing for Nigeria and Arsenal.

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:57 pm 

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/10/05/shunned-by-rohr-called-up-by-england-qpr-ebere-eze-earns-first-england-u20-call-up/

Its U-20, why shouldn't he accept? It can only enhance his career and he can still choose Nigeria if he wants at senior level.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:58 pm 

I'm more worried about the likes of Onazi been called up... John Ogu is a player I like, but he is like 30yrs of age playing in the Israeli league, Etebo barely getting playing time in the championship... No single creative midfielder was called up... now all the playmaking duties will fall on Iwobi but is he ready?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:38 pm 

maceo4 wrote:

Its U-20, why shouldn't he accept? It can only enhance his career and he can still choose Nigeria if he wants at senior level.

Did Nigeria develope his football skills from a young age? As a top notch janitor yourself would you rep Nigeria at the world janitorial services competition or would you rather rep the the Borough of Hackney that helped you get started and invested in you?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:16 pm 

Etebo often starts for Stoke.

Tobi17 wrote:
I'm more worried about the likes of Onazi been called up... John Ogu is a player I like, but he is like 30yrs of age playing in the Israeli league, Etebo barely getting playing time in the championship... No single creative midfielder was called up... now all the playmaking duties will fall on Iwobi but is he ready?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:28 pm 

Sorry, but what you stated makes no sense to me...
The point is that this kid is not quite ready - even the QPR coach has acknowledged this.
Don't get me wrong - he definitely is on the up and up. However, based on the couple of games I have seen him play for QPR this season, his still has some learning to do, especially with the defensive side of his game.

When I saw the article heading, I even thought he was called to the full England team. This call up to the England U20 team is proof for him that he is getting better. In spite of similar England U20 call ups for V Moses, Iwobi, Ola Aina and Ademola Lookman (Fingers crossed), they still opted to play for Nigeria.

So, no need to lose any sweat here. Nigeria can still be his final stop.

As a side note, Nigerian journalists are also playing a role in this, by prematurely stating that these lads have committed to playing for Nigeria. This seems to be having unintended consequences, like what we saw with Arnaut Danjuma and Tammy Abraham. We really need to be more subtle in our approach of these young lads, going forward.

bret- hart wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

I am starting to believe that Rhor is a saboteur. This kid should have been called up in our game vs Seychelles. No excuses.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:52 pm 

Agents trying to force Rohr's hands

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:47 pm 

maceo4 wrote:

Did Nigeria develope his football skills from a young age? As a top notch janitor yourself would you rep Nigeria at the world janitorial services competition or would you rather rep the the Borough of Hackney that helped you get started and invested in you?

How does what you typed relate to what I wrote? Oh I get it, you just wanted to try out your new janitor joke...ha ha so funny, happy?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:11 pm 

For those who think getting called to the U20 England side isn't anything for us to get worried about, think again.

The current full England squad for the upcomming October games has 2 players who played for the U20's in Septemeber

Mason Mount and James Maddison.

They have also called up 18 year old Jadon Sancho the the full team this month.

Seems they are bringing in a lot of youth.

We need to cap Eze ASAP as well as other dual nationals who are interested like

Lookman
Tomori
Ojo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:21 pm 

vancity eagle wrote:
For those who think getting called to the U20 England side isn't anything for us to get worried about, think again.

The current full England squad for the upcomming October games has 2 players who played for the U20's in Septemeber

Lookman
Tomori
Ojo

How about the ones playing in Aba and and Enugu? Do they deserve similar consideration?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:42 pm 

I agree. Rohr needs to reach out to him ASAP and invite him to the SE. We have too few AM options, and we don't have the luxury of passing up promising talents.

vancity eagle wrote:

Lookman
Tomori
Ojo

How about the ones playing in Aba and and Enugu? Do they deserve similar consideration?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:43 am 

vancity eagle wrote:
Honestly I have strong doubts about Rohr's clairvoyance and mental astuteness . I gave up on the fool a long time ago . I'm on sit down dey look mode right now , Very soon his asininity and brainlessness decision will blow on everybody's face.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:11 am 

England U20 Call Up :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:14 am 

Moses played Junior World Cup for England before playing for Naija..............................Chill guys

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:19 am 

wale1974 wrote:
Moses played Junior World Cup for England before playing for Naija..............................Chill guys

Moses wanted to play for Nigeria.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:23 am 

vancity eagle wrote:

Lookman
Tomori
Ojo

Watch those three players very well. Mason Mount is the identified replacement for Frank Lampard. James Maddison plays for Leicester and has been playing very well. Jadon Sancho ditto for Dortmund. I have no concerns for Eze. If England caps him life goes on.

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:38 pm 

https://www.football.london/queens-park ... a-15243161

There were reports yesterday that he still said he preferred the Nigeria call. The page has now been deleted.

His advisers have probably told him to accept the England U-20 for now since it technically doesn't change anything.