Eze gets England call

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Eze gets England call

Post by maceo4 »

wale1974 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
bully12 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
wale1974 wrote:Moses played Junior World Cup for England before playing for Naija..............................Chill guys
Moses wanted to play for Nigeria.
Eze told you he didn't wanted to play abi?
I don’t get their reasoning sef, how would we cap Eze if he doesn’t want to play for us? As long as that desire is there who cares if he plays youth footie for England? Let them prepare him for us.
It seems to me you and Rohr are identical twin brothers extremely parochial . I hope this does not reflect in your daily activities. Hopefully you are being unnecessarily insidious ,
You really need to stop and realize that this is soccer...a game, maybe lack of this knowledge is a tiny portion of your overall mania...grow up, you act like the typical millennial who can’t handle differing opinions.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The guy had been abusing Rohr about not taking Onyekuru only to finally watch him in Turkey and realized he’s not all that and then started repenting. Guy has serious issues...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Eze gets England call

Post by Damunk »

bully12 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
bully12 wrote: It seems to me you and Rohr are identical twin brothers extremely parochial . I hope this does not reflect in your daily activities. Hopefully you are being unnecessarily insidious ,
You really need to stop and realize that this is soccer...a game, maybe lack of this knowledge is a tiny portion of your overall mania...grow up, you act like the typical millennial who can’t handle differing opinions.
Very impulsive. Just like a kid, but he's an old man.
They call it arrested development.

Check out his outbursts over the years. Just about everyone dey inside.... sotay, he yab himself. :rotf:
Here we go again with this snake oil seller. I once told you I don't have time for unscrupulous human beings. Are you still administering plain normal saline as fertility drug ?
Was anybody talking to you?
Face mirror for front and continue yabbing yasef. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "