Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:00 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Oshimen and Eduok hang
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:33 pm 

Eduok scored twice.

Oshimen scored again and game is at half time.

How do people rate Oshimen compared to our other Belgian league prospect Awoniyi. Who is further ahead and how do they compare in each attribute.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:34 pm 

Some people laughed when I said we are stacked in certain positions.

Eduok seems to be doing very well in Turkey but honestly who would he displace in the current squad, same goes for Oshimen.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:42 pm 

If you do a search of your previous posts regarding players or teams even u would laugh. Abeg, when will Morocco beat Spain? :laugh:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:50 pm 

vancity eagle wrote:
Eduok scored twice.

Oshimen scored again and game is at half time.

How do people rate Oshimen compared to our other Belgian league prospect Awoniyi. Who is further ahead and how do they compare in each attribute.

:clap: :clap:

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:56 pm 

I am so happy for Osimhen. German League almost destroyed his talent. Before our young players join an Euro club they should make sure the club has a stable coaching situation and coaches are not constantly being rotated in and out. I think Osimhen's club had like 4 coaches in a span of 2 yrs.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:22 am 

ogasir wrote:
I am so happy for Osimhen. German League almost destroyed his talent. Before our young players join an Euro club they should make sure the club has a stable coaching situation and coaches are not constantly being rotated in and out. I think Osimhen's club had like 4 coaches in a span of 2 yrs.

really record shows that our players haven't historically benefitted from Germany whether be it okoronkwo , martin and a host of others. Apart from Sunday oliseh even JaJay did not become jajay until he left Germany.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:29 am 

jette1 wrote:
ogasir wrote:

really record shows that our players haven't historically benefitted from Germany whether be it okoronkwo , martin and a host of others. Apart from Sunday oliseh even JaJay did not become jajay until he left Germany.

Africa and Germany is like oil and water :laugh:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:49 am 

I have learnt not judge peoples' performances based on what they do in Belgium . Look at Onyekuru whom I have such much confidence based on he did in Belgium league has absolutely turned into a kitty cat cat in Turkey. Please take their performances in Belgium with a pinch of salt.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:19 am 

bully12 wrote:
I have learnt not judge peoples' performances based on what they do in Belgium . Look at Onyekuru whom I have such much confidence based on he did in Belgium league has absolutely turned into a kitty cat cat in Turkey. Please take their performances in Belgium with a pinch of salt.

you must be
drinking ogogoro

ndidi, mikel,etebo, onyimbo wall, ekong, should i keep going

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:10 pm 

bully12 wrote:

What kind of swallow is between your ears? Onyekuru has scored 2 goals in the 5 games he has started and he’s his team biggest scoring threat so far. Ode !

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:21 pm 

bully12 wrote:

Do your research well oga

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:26 pm 

Any link for Osimhen goal?

Good news for Nigeria. We need a striker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA