Man United 3-2 Newcastle FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Man United 0-2 Newcastle

Post by Cito »

tfco wrote:how did Mourinho miss that header???

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
Give it up already, there is enough blames to go around. The buck also rests with the coach as he enjoys a bulk of the glory too.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Direct message to the board from the players! Get rid of him
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

oloye wrote:They are saboteurs...the two goals ..just look at the acres of space in the middle.
Is that really possible (asking you as a former player)? Players will go on the field to lose to get their manager fired? Even I in my Sunday Sunday league wants to win with nothing really on the line. How can pros do that? :scared:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

YemiBrazil wrote:
tfco wrote:
oloye wrote:They are saboteurs...the two goals ..just look at the acres of space in the middle.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

i thought you said it's the manager
now 'they' are saboteurs

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
That’s what happens when players smell blood. He started it by ridiculing them during preseason just because of transfer deals. It’s their pound of flesh.
Story.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Its a Goal wrote:Oloye, see ya boy. He is sabotaging Jose.
If all the other players especially defenders have played with the comitment of Rashford in this game they wont be two down. Even Pogba is working his arse off...but watch Martial and see laziness on show
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

green4life wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
tfco wrote:

now 'they' are saboteurs

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
That’s what happens when players smell blood. He started it by ridiculing them during preseason just because of transfer deals. It’s their pound of flesh.
Story.
:mrgreen: That’s my thought though, what do you think is going on? They were 2nd last season, remember 3 years ago at Chelsea??
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

SylverEagles wrote:
Is that really possible (asking you as a former player)? Players will go on the field to lose to get their manager fired? Even I in my Sunday Sunday league wants to win with nothing really on the line. How can pros do that? :scared:
When.players switch off on a coach it is bye bye till the next coach comes. One or two will be trying their best but as a team you just see that something has left the team.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Cito wrote:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
Give it up already, there is enough blames to go around. The buck also rests with the coach as he enjoys a bulk of the glory too.
Don't mind him! We know the likes of him. When the going is good, the manager is the greatest, but when the going gets tough, they suddenly remember that it is the players that play between the lines.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Like i said, the players have sent a direct message to the board!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

oloye wrote:
If all the other players especially defenders have played with the comitment of Rashford in this game they wont be two down. Even Pogba is working his arse off...but watch Martial and see laziness on show

love how you're changing your tune.
keep it up

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

SylverEagles wrote:
Cito wrote:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
Don't mind him! We know the likes of him. When the going is good, the manager is the greatest, but when the going gets tough, they suddenly remember that it is the players that play between the lines.
yes o
who got us to 2nd place last season

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

tfco wrote:
oloye wrote:

love how you're changing your tune.
keep it up

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
Oh please shut it already...your manager laid the foundation for the rot.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

tfco wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:
Cito wrote:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
yes o

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
And he did it with players from Kumasi abi

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

tfco wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:
Cito wrote:

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
yes o

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
He got the praise for that. He is getting the blame for this situation. QED :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Only a fool will not relaise what is going on, they expected the guy to be sacked last week, there were rumours earlier today he will be sacked irrespective of the result, the board came out and left a statement that they are backing Mourinho, the players now decided to take proceddings in their hands, its so obvious, so glaring what is happening here

Marko
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Like seriously... these guys are not playing to score.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

oloye wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:
When.players switch off on a coach it is bye bye till the next coach comes. One or two will be trying their best but as a team you just see that something has left the team.
What do you mean switch off? Did the players have a meeting and say "guys, we don't like this dude, let us lose to get rid of him"?

Or they just stop giving their best effort as a whole because they are unhappy?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Yank Martial off..he is minus one

Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Players have given up on Mourinho :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

oloye wrote: Oh please shut it already...your manager laid the foundation for the rot.
:roll:
yup
nothing at all to do with the board. nothing at all

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

YemiBrazil wrote:
green4life wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
tfco wrote:

now 'they' are saboteurs

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
Story.
:mrgreen: That’s my thought though, what do you think is going on? They were 2nd last season, remember 3 years ago at Chelsea??
Everyone is to blame. I will blame Jose more because his utterances has created an uncertain environment for the players but players are professionals and will go to work nonetheless. But their output will be inconsistent. My point is no pro player enters a pitch and says I won’t play hard today because I want the manager sacked.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Save of the day.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

What a save by De Gea to prevent number 3!!

Holy cow!! :scared: