Man United 3-2 Newcastle FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Man United 0-2 Newcastle

Post by oloye »

SylverEagles wrote:
oloye wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:
oloye wrote:They are saboteurs...the two goals ..just look at the acres of space in the middle.
Is that really possible (asking you as a former player)? Players will go on the field to lose to get their manager fired? Even I in my Sunday Sunday league wants to win with nothing really on the line. How can pros do that? :scared:
When.players switch off on a coach it is bye bye till the next coach comes. One or two will be trying their best but as a team you just see that something has left the team.
What do you mean switch off? Did the players have a meeting and say "guys, we don't like this dude, let us lose to get rid of him"?

Or they just stop giving their best effort as a whole because they are unhappy?
It is a mental thing....the pressure gets to the players too. If you are an experienced player you know that it is not possible to sack the whole team. Someone has to take the blame and if begins to look as if the coach cannotturn it around...the earlier the manager leaves the better for everyone.

Everyone becomes tense everyone is afraid of making mistake unfortunately the tension results in.more mistakes being made.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

That should have been #3. Come on Muto...
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

He will call Bailly unprintable names after the game, thats the problem, never himself
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

green4life wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
green4life wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
tfco wrote:
oloye wrote:They are saboteurs...the two goals ..just look at the acres of space in the middle.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

i thought you said it's the manager
now 'they' are saboteurs

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
That’s what happens when players smell blood. He started it by ridiculing them during preseason just because of transfer deals. It’s their pound of flesh.
Story.
:mrgreen: That’s my thought though, what do you think is going on? They were 2nd last season, remember 3 years ago at Chelsea??
Everyone is to blame. I will blame Jose more because his utterances has created an uncertain environment for the players but players are professionals and will go to work nonetheless. But their output will be inconsistent. My point is no pro player enters a pitch and says I won’t play hard today because I want the manager sacked.
They do by just going through the motions. The Man U players dont care! Even a team without a coach can do much better.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:He will call Bailly unprintable names after the game, thats the problem, never himself
that is why he hugged Bailly when he came off
gosh...what exactly are you smoking???

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Another free header off a set piece. What kind of defending is this??
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Newcastle will score two.more goals
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Has Martial made a successful cross from that left side today?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Any manager who thinks Maxtominay can play as a center half has already conceded defeat.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

McTominay’s lunch is getting eaten easily in this game. What formation is ManU playing on defense?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

balo wrote:Has Martial made a successful cross from that left side today?
He has been.horrendous so far

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Oh God let Jose stay small abeg,touch the heart of the manu faithful to back him till season finish or when they are bottom of the table,their next epl game i think its Chelsea,let him continue as coach.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:He will call Bailly unprintable names after the game, thats the problem, never himself
that is why he hugged Bailly when he came off
gosh...what exactly are you smoking???

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
Was that a hug really? Please someone educate our fellow CE member what a hug is
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Wow, the ref is showing massive pity on ManU cos that was a penalty against Young there.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

What is this ref smoking. That’s a penalty or at least a corner.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

ManU dodged a stonewall pk.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Are you kidding me?!! How the refs miss that? Not even a corner?
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

So the blind ref.did.not see a deflection there

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

See PK this stupid referee miss
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

That was a pena!
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This is really embarrassing.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Matic is another garbage in that team.....he goes to sleep on his Vono bird

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

The sad truth is Newcastle is $@#% and will end up open nyash