Man United 3-2 Newcastle FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Man United 3-2 Newcastle

Post by Senator WIRES »

JM is going out on the high :D
Last edited by Senator WIRES on Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Mourinho, allow these boys to play - stop all those useless cowardly defensive tactics :D :thumbs: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Lol. So much for the narrative. 3-2. ManU. FT.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Man United 2-2 Newcastle

Post by SylverEagles »

green4life wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:This Atsu Ghanaman has been stinking up the joint here. Keep the damn ball ode!! :twisted:
Very useless player. Jokes aside.
I partially blame the defeat on him. :mad:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

green4life wrote:Lol. So much for the narrative. 3-2. ManU. FT.
The 3 players Maureen doesn't fancy just bailed him out - hmmmm
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Nexf match he would put Mata on the bench and play robots
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Well, if you are going to blame Mourinho for the first half performance, you have to be fair and give him credit for the second half performance.

Whatever he told them in the dressing room worked. But it could very well have gone the other way if Newcastle had scored a 3rd goal.

Good entertaining game all the same.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Under pressure and you get them to play how they should in the first place, thats cowardice and we dont need you coaching our team anymore

There is nothing wrong with martial pogba bailly lukaku rashford lingard smalling, we just have a terrible coach that won today out of desperation rather than a game plan
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

SylverEagles wrote:
green4life wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:This Atsu Ghanaman has been stinking up the joint here. Keep the damn ball ode!! :twisted:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

pajimoh wrote:
I guess that will be the new story. :lol:
lionga
Egg
Egg
Re: Man United 3-2 Newcastle FT

Post by lionga »

What a game. Much better from man United. That first half was absolutely atrocious though.
Still, the fundamental problems remain.

:clap: :clap:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I am very happy for Mourinho .... long may the soap opera continue .... its also gonna be a Swift return to the championship for the Toothless Toon army ....

As for Mo Diame .... only Ramsey is a dumber and more frustrating player to watch :roll:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:Under pressure and you get them to play how they should in the first place, thats cowardice and we dont need you coaching our team anymore

There is nothing wrong with martial pogba bailly lukaku rashford lingard smalling, we just have a terrible coach that won today out of desperation rather than a game plan

you are too much, i swear

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

pajimoh wrote:
True dat! The so called defensively poor players. Me, I still don't know why Mata still plays for him. What a pro!! :clap:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

SylverEagles wrote:
green4life wrote:

Add Diame to the list. Helped United to the comeback with a bone headed foul and then missed a sitter
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Mourinho survives.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Dear Jose, pls cultivate this second half display as your new playing style...it works. You have the players to do it,this is what they want to do,not running straight lines like robots in the name of tactics. See you played with only two natural defenders and you did not concede...seriously you can win without playing 6 defenders
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

marko wrote:Under pressure and you get them to play how they should in the first place, thats cowardice and we dont need you coaching our team anymore

Absolutely. There is nothing wrong with the players. They came 2nd last season and even whooped the runaway champions at home for good measure. It is Mourinho and his antics. Unnecessary pressure on everybody just because you want to sign Alderweider of Tottenham and the English one way traffic defender at Leicester by fire by force :lol: :lol: .
Last edited by YemiBrazil on Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

YemiBrazil wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:
green4life wrote:
How Mike Emenalo convinced Newcastle to pay around 20 million pounds for him is a mystery. Surely one of the best bits of business done by Mike while at Chelsea. :thumb:
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

anikulapo wrote:I am very happy for Mourinho .... long may the soap opera continue .... its also gonna be a Swift return to the championship for the Toothless Toon army ....

As for Mo Diame .... only Ramsey is a dumber and more frustrating player to watch :roll:
Diame and Atsu lost this game for Newcastle.

The goalie was MoM.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

anikulapo wrote:I am very happy for Mourinho .... long may the soap opera continue .... its also gonna be a Swift return to the championship for the Toothless Toon army ....

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: Man United 0-2 Newcastle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
marko wrote:He will call Bailly unprintable names after the game, thats the problem, never himself
that is why he hugged Bailly when he came off
gosh...what exactly are you smoking???

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
Was that a hug really? Please someone educate our fellow CE member what a hug is
yes it was a hug. explaining to Bailly that this is a tactical change
gosh, you haters read too much into everything

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Sorry not happy with united, no amount of sugar coating and beating a relegation bound team is going to change my mind, today was just a slight repreieve and temporary one as well, we are playing the big guns soon, this heart in your mouth football, sorry we did not sign up for this, the organization is terrible, desperation and Pogba is playing centre back, is this what we spent over 400 million for?

If anyone thunks revival knocking on the door surely knows a damn thing about football
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko