Dutch terrorize Germany in 3:0 spanking! They cap Danjuma

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Dutch terrorize Germany in 3:0 spanking! They cap Danjum

Post by zee »

Ekorian wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
zee wrote:
wale1974 wrote:Starters

Dumfries
Van Dijk
Wijnadum
Bergwijn
Depay
Babel

Subs

Ake
Promes
Danjuma

Used Sub

Vihena
Ekorian's magical 9 starters :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm sure he meant the whole game.
Ok I misspoke.They featured 9 players in a game. Unprecedented in Europe going back to the 52 years or from 1996 as per Zee fuzzy math. :lol:
Lies as usual.....remember when Ohsee :thumbs: exposed another 'misspoke' :D you posted.

Another name for lie is now .............................'MISSPOKE' :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

JACKAL wrote:Seems the Dutch have adopted the French philosophy to winning... more black players !!

In 20 years European soccer is going to look like the NBA
arsenal started this
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Ekorian wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
zee wrote:
JACKAL wrote:Seems the Dutch have adopted the French philosophy to winning... more black players !!

In 20 years European soccer is going to look like the NBA
Drop that joint......................dumbo, there was a time the Dutch team was almost an 'All black' team and they didn't win jack.
But then it is daft Solowe with his idocy again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

When was this ??? Please pull out your racial break down of he Dutch team then and now...oya get the stats !!! :curse: :curse:
Zee probably thought that Edgar Davies and Patrick Kluivert were 11 people the way both ran endlessly on the pitch :lol:
+Reizeger (sp)
Game against Brazil in 1998 featured 6 out of 14
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

zee wrote:Image

Portugal 1966 world cup team. The Capt was a black man and that was 52 years ago :shock: :shock: :shock:
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Up zee! Chai! The great Eusebio, and the great Mario Coluna, captain of Portugal. Africans full ground for that team o! Coluna went back to Mozambikwa to become minister of sports. :thumbs:
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Who was that lively Depay fella that Holland had in attack? Looked mobile and motivated. Really weird he has the same surname as a statue that used to hang around Old Trafford a few years ago under LVG and Mourinho...
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

oloye wrote:
Ekorian wrote:The above link showed 7 black players out of 22 so the statement by Zee that black DOMINATED the Dutch team was a blatant lie.
And it was Zee that mentioned Rikkard as part of Dutch so called " all blacks team "
Well my arguement was simply the Dutch team did not copy anybody. If you counted 7 black players way back 22 years ago,how can.anyone standby and.let the arguement that Holland is copying France stand?

You accused me.of being economical with the truth, when.indeed all the players i.mentioned all.made the dutch team in the same era....how was i being economical with the truth.

When.you junmped in to accuse me , did you bother to know why i.listed those particular names?

Of the 7 players, i believe 6 of them were in the first team, 6 out of 11, is that not dominance?

So someone watched France in 2018 and arrives at the conclusion that a team that was playing 6 black players 22 years ago is infringing on the French copyright ...that must be a shallow display of football knowledge or simply intellectual laziness dont you think?
Again Oloye, what part of "MORE" don't you understand ?
more
[môr]

DETERMINER
a greater or additional amount or degree.
"I poured myself more coffee" · [more]
synonyms:
additional · further · added · extra · increased · fresh · new · other · [more]
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

Ohsee, they are the team i will watch next euro...I think n know they will go deep..Probably win their 2nd..Its long overdue..The dutch r like this..Good one time down another..Since they were down, its now time 2 rise..Go Oranj!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohsee wrote:The Nederlands looking good o! They made the Germans look old and silly with all kinds of tricky dribbling and swift counter-attacking. The score could have been 6:0 given all the chances they missed. Why do they need Arnaut Danjuma? Why can't they leave him for us? While my feed stopped working around the 70th minute, I understand they brought on Arnaut late.

Depay looked very good, though he tended to over dribble, the old man Babbel was in form, and their midfield harassed the Germans no end. By the way, Sane came on in the second half, and did nothing to show why he should be on the team in the minutes I saw him play.

By the way, Captain Van Dijk is the best CB in the world right now. :thumbs: :thumbs:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Ekorian wrote:I love when people shift goalposts to make silly points. The Dutch team that beat Germany had NINE blacks in their starting ELEVEN.
Zee said it was not unprecedented and was asked to show the proof. Then the debate has shifted to Dutch emulating France, Dutch featuring other blacks to even Portugal having a black captain about 52 years ago( 1996-2016 is 52 years?) You have to love CE :lol:
How many blacks were in each of the Nigeria teams that have lost 5 times to Argentina at the WC?
**chokes and spits out drink**

:lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf:
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

So Danjuma scored for the Netherlands this evening in a 1-1 draw with Belgium
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!