Dutch terrorize Germany in 3:0 spanking! They cap Danjuma

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Dutch terrorize Germany in 3:0 spanking! They cap Danjum

Post by oloye »

wale1974 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
oloye wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
zee wrote:
JACKAL wrote:Seems the Dutch have adopted the French philosophy to winning... more black players !!

In 20 years European soccer is going to look like the NBA
Drop that joint......................dumbo, there was a time the Dutch team was almost an 'All black' team and they didn't win jack.
But then it is daft Solowe with his idocy again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

When was this ??? Please pull out your racial break down of he Dutch team then and now...oya get the stats !!! :curse: :curse:
Zee probably thought that Edgar Davies and Patrick Kluivert were 11 people the way both ran endlessly on the pitch :lol:
Winston.Bogarde, Aaron Winter, Brian.Roy, Reizger, Seerdorf,
Oloye… Not you too..Say it aint so !! :mrgreen:

All those mention by you, zee and Ekorian..were indeed black, but played in different periods of Dutch football....By my count, I see 9 names you all mentioned....

Today alone in the same ONE GAME 9 black players played.. and had some more on the bench !!! I said "more" black players" !! They have never featured that many to my knowledge in one game !! Again, I said "MORE"!!!!
I laughed when I saw rijkaard and Seedorf on the same list......Frank was already out of the when the likes of those Ajax boys started shining for Holland. Multi Culture is working for Belgium, France, Holland and the Swiss.
The joke is on you guys, i deliberately mentioned those names because they all played for the Dutch national team and Ajax in the same era....i dont know who mentioned Rikjaard...but it was not me. All the players i mentioned played for Ajax and Hollande in the same era....and this was when France and even England were still managing with the quota of one or two black players. By the way add.Edgar David to the list. I saw a Dutch team that featured Bogarde, Reizger, Davids, Kluivert and Seedorf ,Roy and grandpa Aaron Winter. If you did not ,then be honest enough to confess you started following much later in life rather than grandstand. At some point in time yhe likes of Kiki Musampa joined the party
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
fishward6
Egg
Egg

Post by fishward6 »

ohsee wrote:The Nederlands looking good o! They made the Germans look old and silly with all kinds of tricky dribbling and swift counter-attacking. The score could have been 6:0 given all the chances they missed. Why do they need Arnaut Danjuma? Why can't they leave him for us? While my feed stopped working around the 70th minute, I understand they brought on Arnaut late.

Depay looked very good, though he tended to over dribble, the old man Babbel was in form, and their midfield harassed the Germans no end. By the way, Sane came on in the second half, and did nothing to show why he should be on the team in the minutes I saw him play.

By the way, Captain Van Dijk is the best CB in the world right now. :thumbs: :thumbs:
Damn right followed by Rudigger and Lowevis a Racist and paid the price
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

zee wrote:
JACKAL wrote:Seems the Dutch have adopted the French philosophy to winning... more black players !!

Drop that joint......................dumbo, there was a time the Dutch team was almost an 'All black' team and they didn't win jack.

Cheiiii :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

wale1974 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
oloye wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
zee wrote:

When was this ??? Please pull out your racial break down of he Dutch team then and now...oya get the stats !!! :curse: :curse:
Zee probably thought that Edgar Davies and Patrick Kluivert were 11 people the way both ran endlessly on the pitch :lol:
Winston.Bogarde, Aaron Winter, Brian.Roy, Reizger, Seerdorf,
Oloye… Not you too..Say it aint so !! :mrgreen:

All those mention by you, zee and Ekorian..were indeed black, but played in different periods of Dutch football....By my count, I see 9 names you all mentioned....

Today alone in the same ONE GAME 9 black players played.. and had some more on the bench !!! I said "more" black players" !! They have never featured that many to my knowledge in one game !! Again, I said "MORE"!!!!
I laughed when I saw rijkaard and Seedorf on the same list......Frank was already out of the when the likes of those Ajax boys started shining for Holland. Multi Culture is working for Belgium, France, Holland and the Swiss.
I dont know where you saw Rykaard, but am not surprised it is a typical way of debating on CE, you insert your own data on the other side and proceed to try to destroy your misinformation.
This is the lineup of Holland's team to Euro 96 some 22 years ago. Please go to the link so that you can see the black players as they have their pics.
https://www.worldfootball.net/teams/nie ... england/2/
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The bottomline here is that it is wrong to say that Holland is copying France. There is no point even.trying to draw that correlation when at some point in history Hollabd has had the privilege of having more blacks on the field than France.
Instead of making this lazy deductions may be we need to go back and look at the grass roots especially the opportunity that is available for the minorities to access the elite football academies which often produces the elite footballers that often go on to become the national heroes and stars.

Ajax in the mid 90s produced a generation of talented black players who all made it to the top and represented Holland at a time when other countries were still placing quota on the number of black faces to rep their country .

Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

The above link showed 7 black players out of 22 so the statement by Zee that black DOMINATED the Dutch team was a blatant lie.
And it was Zee that mentioned Rijkaard as part of Dutch so called " all blacks team "
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Ekorian wrote:The above link showed 7 black players out of 22 so the statement by Zee that black DOMINATED the Dutch team was a blatant lie.
And it was Zee that mentioned Rikkard as part of Dutch so called " all blacks team "
Well my arguement was simply the Dutch team did not copy anybody. If you counted 7 black players way back 22 years ago,how can.anyone standby and.let the arguement that Holland is copying France stand?

You accused me.of being economical with the truth, when.indeed all the players i.mentioned all.made the dutch team in the same era....how was i being economical with the truth.

When.you junmped in to accuse me , did you bother to know why i.listed those particular names?

Of the 7 players, i believe 6 of them were in the first team, 6 out of 11, is that not dominance?

So someone watched France in 2018 and arrives at the conclusion that a team that was playing 6 black players 22 years ago is infringing on the French copyright ...that must be a shallow display of football knowledge or simply intellectual laziness dont you think?

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

oloye wrote:The bottomline here is that it is wrong to say that Holland is copying France. There is no point even.trying to draw that correlation when at some point in history Hollabd has had the privilege of having more blacks on the field than France.
Instead of making this lazy deductions may be we need to go back and look at the grass roots especially the opportunity that is available for the minorities to access the elite football academies which often produces the elite footballers that often go on to become the national heroes and stars.

Ajax in the mid 90s produced a generation of talented black players who all made it to the top and represented Holland at a time when other countries were still placing quota on the number of black faces to rep their country .
KPOM!! Na them lead the way!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Ekorian wrote:The above link showed 7 black players out of 22 so the statement by Zee that black DOMINATED the Dutch team was a blatant lie.
And it was Zee that mentioned Rijkaard as part of Dutch so called " all blacks team "
Rijkaard played for Holland till 1994 and Seedorf, Davids, Kluivert all made their debuts in the same 1994. The Winters, Roy, Gullit were all around too.

The problem is that folks spurt nonsense on CE without checking out the facts.................at least google makes it easier these days.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Portugal 1996 world cup team. The Capt was a black man and that was 52 years ago :shock: :shock: :shock:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

zee wrote:
Rijkaard played for Holland till 1994 and Seedorf, Davids, Kluivert all made their debuts in the same 1994. The Winters, Roy, Gullit were all around too.

The problem is that folks spurt nonsense on CE without checking out the facts.................at least google makes it easier these days.
Honestly when i listen or read some debates i go really..what does it take to google the facts in this day and.age

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

zee wrote:Image

Portugal 1996 world cup team. The Capt was a black man and that was 52 years ago :shock: :shock: :shock:
And.i see about 4 black players in there. This is why i love documented history,it flogs silliness out of those who have no respect for the truth. The hallmark of modern day intellectuals trying to rewrite the truth :lol:

Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

I love when people shift goalposts to make silly points. The Dutch team that beat Germany had NINE blacks in their starting ELEVEN.
Zee said it was not unprecedented and was asked to show the proof. Then the debate has shifted to Dutch emulating France, Dutch featuring other blacks to even Portugal having a black captain about 52 years ago( 1996-2018 is 52 years?) You have to love CE :lol:
Last edited by Ekorian on Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Ekorian wrote:I love when people shift goalposts to make silly points. The Dutch team that beat Germany had NINE blacks in their starting ELEVEN.
Zee said it was not unprecedented and was asked to show the proof. Then the debate has shifted to Dutch emulation France, Dutch featuring other blacks to even Portugal having a black captain about 52 years ago. You have to love CE :lol:
Are you daft? Anyway, no surprises from a madam President :D supporter.

If having 5 balcks in an 11 man team with a black being the Capt in 1966 :woot: :shock: :shock: is no 'pioneering' event........then you must have lost your mind.
But then we are talking about Ekorian :mrgreen: here. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Ekorian wrote:I love when people shift goalposts to make silly points. The Dutch team that beat Germany had NINE blacks in their starting ELEVEN.
Zee said it was not unprecedented and was asked to show the proof. Then the debate has shifted to Dutch emulating France, Dutch featuring other blacks to even Portugal having a black captain about 52 years ago( 1996-2016 is 52 years?) You have to love CE :lol:
How many blacks were in each of the Nigeria teams that have lost 5 times to Argentina at the WC?

Wha choo looking at?!
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

zee wrote:
Zee said it was not unprecedented and was asked to show the proof. Then the debate has shifted to Dutch emulation France, Dutch featuring other blacks to even Portugal having a black captain about 52 years ago. You have to love CE :lol:

If having 5 balcks in an 11 man team with a black being the Capt in 1966 :woot: :shock: :shock: is no 'pioneering' event........then you must have lost your mind.
But then we are talking about Ekorian :mrgreen: here. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hillary is still cashing in on the dumb president so stop losing sleep over the best Iron lady America never had. :taunt:
Show other European countries with the 9 players in their starting 11 or zip it.
Last edited by Ekorian on Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Zee said it was not unprecedented and was asked to show the proof. Then the debate has shifted to Dutch emulating France, Dutch featuring other blacks to even Portugal having a black captain about 52 years ago( 1996-2016 is 52 years?) You have to love CE :lol:
How many blacks were in each of the Nigeria teams that have lost 5 times to Argentina at the WC?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Ekorian wrote:
zee wrote:

Hillary is still cashing in on the dumb president so stop losing sleep over the best Iron lady America never had. :taunt:
Show other European countries with the 9 players in their starting 11 or zip it.
Your problem is that you lie shamelessly..........................Now count the 9 black players :mrgreen: in Holland's starting 11 :lol: :lol: :lol:

wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Same amount as the blacks in the senegalese team :roll: :roll:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Starters

Dumfries
Van Dijk
Wijnadum
Bergwijn
Depay
Babel

Subs

Ake
Promes
Danjuma

Used Sub

Vihena
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

wale1974 wrote:Starters

Dumfries
Van Dijk
Wijnadum
Bergwijn
Depay
Babel

Subs

Ake
Promes
Danjuma

Used Sub

Vihena
Ekorian's magical 9 starters :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

zee wrote:

Dumfries
Van Dijk
Wijnadum
Bergwijn
Depay
Babel

Subs

Ake
Promes
Danjuma

Used Sub

Vihena
Ekorian's magical 9 starters :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm sure he meant the whole game.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

wale1974 wrote:
zee wrote:

Dumfries
Van Dijk
Wijnadum
Bergwijn
Depay
Babel

Subs

Ake
Promes
Danjuma

Used Sub

Vihena
I'm sure he meant the whole game.
Ok I misspoke.They featured 9 players in a game. Unprecedented in Europe going back to the 52 years or from 1996 as per Zee's fuzzy math. :lol: