Dutch terrorize Germany in 3:0 spanking! They cap Danjuma

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Dutch terrorize Germany in 3:0 spanking! They cap Danjuma

Post by ohsee »

The Nederlands looking good o! They made the Germans look old and silly with all kinds of tricky dribbling and swift counter-attacking. The score could have been 6:0 given all the chances they missed. Why do they need Arnaut Danjuma? Why can't they leave him for us? While my feed stopped working around the 70th minute, I understand they brought on Arnaut late.

Depay looked very good, though he tended to over dribble, the old man Babbel was in form, and their midfield harassed the Germans no end. By the way, Sane came on in the second half, and did nothing to show why he should be on the team in the minutes I saw him play.

By the way, Captain Van Dijk is the best CB in the world right now. :thumbs: :thumbs:
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Dutch terrorize Germany in 3:0 spanking! They cap Danjum

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Seems the Dutch have adopted the French philosophy to winning... more black players !!

In 20 years European soccer is going to look like the NBA
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

JACKAL wrote:Seems the Dutch have adopted the French philosophy to winning... more black players !!

Drop that joint......................dumbo, there was a time the Dutch team was almost an 'All black' team and they didn't win jack.
But then it is daft Solowe with his idocy again. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

WE ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!! GO ORANGE!!!!!!!!

IF YOU AINT DUTCH YOU AINT MUCH!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

zee wrote:
JACKAL wrote:Seems the Dutch have adopted the French philosophy to winning... more black players !!

Drop that joint......................dumbo, there was a time the Dutch team was almost an 'All black' team and they didn't win jack.

When was this ??? Please pull out your racial break down of he Dutch team then and now...oya get the stats !!! :curse: :curse:
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Steve Harvey must be very proud oh his son in law to be for scoring today and putting in a 5 star performance for the Dutch. Go Memphis..
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

JACKAL wrote:
zee wrote:

When was this ??? Please pull out your racial break down of he Dutch team then and now...oya get the stats !!! :curse: :curse:
Zee probably thought that Edgar Davies and Patrick Kluivert were 11 people the way both ran endlessly on the pitch :lol:
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

JACKAL wrote:
zee wrote:

Stop flaunting your laziness and google it. Start from the team that had Gulit(injury), Frank Rijkaard, Winter, Seedorf, Davids, Bryan Roy as regulars.
Anyway.......na Solowe dey talk. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Ekorian wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
zee wrote:

Zee probably thought that Edgar Davies and Patrick Kluivert were 11 people the way both ran endlessly on the pitch :lol:
Winston.Bogarde, Aaron Winter, Brian.Roy, Reizger, Seerdorf,
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Koeman has revived the Dutch; lucky too that players are starting to come through...thought they deserved a draw vs France

Arnaut came in for Babel and did not look out of place at all...That Bergwijn kid is going to be some player...

As for Germany, not sure why they are struggling for goals; they do create chances...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

ohsee wrote:The Nederlands looking good o! They made the Germans look old and silly with all kinds of tricky dribbling and swift counter-attacking. The score could have been 6:0 given all the chances they missed. Why do they need Arnaut Danjuma? Why can't they leave him for us? While my feed stopped working around the 70th minute, I understand they brought on Arnaut late.

Depay looked very good, though he tended to over dribble, the old man Babbel was in form, and their midfield harassed the Germans no end. By the way, Sane came on in the second half, and did nothing to show why he should be on the team in the minutes I saw him play.

By the way, Captain Van Dijk is the best CB in the world right now. :thumbs: :thumbs:
Your expensive IPTV feed went cold?
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

oloye wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
zee wrote:

Oloye… Not you too..Say it aint so !! :mrgreen:

All those mention by you, zee and Ekorian..were indeed black, but played in different periods of Dutch football....By my count, I see 9 names you all mentioned....

Today alone in the same ONE GAME 9 black players played.. and had some more on the bench !!! I said "more" black players" !! They have never featured that many to my knowledge in one game !! Again, I said "MORE"!!!!
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

The Gaffer: 8m 31s

If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

oloye wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
zee wrote:

Thanks for the info but can you explain when and where the aforementioned players featured for the Dutch team at the same time or in the same game and also their accolades? Lumping players of disparate eras to buttress a point is being economical with the truth IMHO.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Kabalega wrote:
ohsee wrote:The Nederlands looking good o! They made the Germans look old and silly with all kinds of tricky dribbling and swift counter-attacking. The score could have been 6:0 given all the chances they missed. Why do they need Arnaut Danjuma? Why can't they leave him for us? While my feed stopped working around the 70th minute, I understand they brought on Arnaut late.

Your expensive IPTV feed went cold?
My bros, I know $15 a month is expensive to a Ugandan, but for a Nigerian, that's pocket money. :D :taunt:
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Baffling setup by Joakim Low with Ginter at RB, Kimmich in the DM role. Muller useless yet again out wide. Germany finally had some attacking bite when Sane and Draxler come on in the 2nd half. Low looks a man out of ideas.
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Sane criminally missed a chance to put the Germans level when it was 1-0. The Germans had their chances, but failed to convert any of them. Muller is going through a very bad patch with the national team. He probably needs to be dropped.

I would not read too much into this though. The Dutch always raise their game when they play Germany.

Wha choo looking at?!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Van Dijk and De Ligt combo in the back was something else.......I think playing no nonsense Roon in the middle actually allowed Wijnadum to roam free.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

JACKAL wrote:
oloye wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
zee wrote:

All those mention by you, zee and Ekorian..were indeed black, but played in different periods of Dutch football....By my count, I see 9 names you all mentioned....

Today alone in the same ONE GAME 9 black players played.. and had some more on the bench !!! I said "more" black players" !! They have never featured that many to my knowledge in one game !! Again, I said "MORE"!!!!
I laughed when I saw rijkaard and Seedorf on the same list......Frank was already out of the when the likes of those Ajax boys started shining for Holland. Multi Culture is working for Belgium, France, Holland and the Swiss.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Scipio Africanus wrote:Sane criminally missed a chance to put the Germans level when it was 1-0. The Germans had their chances, but failed to convert any of them. Muller is going through a very bad patch with the national team. He probably needs to be dropped.

I would not read too much into this though. The Dutch always raise their game when they play Germany.
But Germany has won I believe 3 out of their last 12 games. Something is definitely wrong.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

wale1974 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
oloye wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
zee wrote:

I laughed when I saw rijkaard and Seedorf on the same list......Frank was already out of the when the likes of those Ajax boys started shining for Holland. Multi Culture is working for Belgium, France, Holland and the Swiss.
Zee is simply borrowing a page from his master Trump. Distort records, regurgitate rumours, parrot lies repeatedly with a dose of insult and people with half-baked brain will belief anything you say.