Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:48 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 5:39 pm
Posts: 1732
Location: New York
http://kora-online.tv/game/match/2861/nigeria-vs-libya.html

http://www.taktikora.com/2018/10/nigeria-vs-libya.html

http://www1.kooralive.info/2018/10/Match-nigeria-vs-libya.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 16645
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
Football no easy ooo! Watch Ndidi on the fourth goal. He was totally gassed that he did not even join in the celebration of Kalu's goal and instead bent over with both hands on his knees. Telling, indeed.

Watch below:


_________________
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics


Last edited by Enugu II on Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 28614
Enugu II wrote:
Football no easy ooo! Watch Ndidi on the fourth goal. He was totally gassed that he did not even join in the celebration of Kalu's goal and instead bent over with both hands on his knees. Telling, indeed.



That's how you know unprofessional FAs. No need for us to be playing in such high humidity...

_________________
Image
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36425
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Thanks second half now live on beIN sports 3 Arabic on mobdro

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 13083
Location: South London
txj wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Football no easy ooo! Watch Ndidi on the fourth goal. He was totally gassed that he did not even join in the celebration of Kalu's goal and instead bent over with both hands on his knees. Telling, indeed.



That's how you know unprofessional FAs. No need for us to be playing in such high humidity...

That’s like saying Iceland shouldn’t be playing in cold temperatures or Bolivia shouldn’t be playing in such high altitudes,humidity like it or not is a part of the West African climate take it up with FIFA after all they think it’s fine to host the next World Cup in the Arabian desert.

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:57 am
Posts: 5012
Location: Ajegunle
txj wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Football no easy ooo! Watch Ndidi on the fourth goal. He was totally gassed that he did not even join in the celebration of Kalu's goal and instead bent over with both hands on his knees. Telling, indeed.



That's how you know unprofessional FAs. No need for us to be playing in such high humidity...

Humidity is a killer I agree. Where else would have been ideal taking into account the playing surface, Security and other issues?

_________________
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:57 am
Posts: 5012
Location: Ajegunle
Just looking at the game again, Has Musa gained body mass? He seems to have lost a bit of drive and pace.

_________________
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 16645
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
Eaglezbeak wrote:
txj wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Football no easy ooo! Watch Ndidi on the fourth goal. He was totally gassed that he did not even join in the celebration of Kalu's goal and instead bent over with both hands on his knees. Telling, indeed.



That's how you know unprofessional FAs. No need for us to be playing in such high humidity...

That’s like saying Iceland shouldn’t be playing in cold temperatures or Bolivia shouldn’t be playing in such high altitudes,humidity like it or not is a part of the West African climate take it up with FIFA after all they think it’s fine to host the next World Cup in the Arabian desert.


TBH, this is what I thought but I said to myself, let that go. The reality is World Cup games have been played in worst condition and I remember Nigeria U23 playing Messi's Argentina U23 in a worse condition at the Olympics. I doubt that organizers of those events will be referred to as unprofessional. While it is indeed there could be a health risk to play in certain conditions, I do not think yesterday's conditions at Uyo even come close to some conditions at mega events organized by international organizations.

_________________
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:02 pm
Posts: 7526
None of these sites have the game.
Can someone post a credible video of the full game?
iworo wrote:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:29 am
Posts: 50498
DIMKA76 wrote:
Just looking at the game again, Has Musa gained body mass? He seems to have lost a bit of drive and pace.

..the guy is working on dropping twins like Mikel..wetin U tink sey go happen when U dey pull night shift everyday including Ramadan?

_________________
Image
MISSION STATEMENT:To help Middle America’s families identify and resolve
critical financial matters that they have not addressed
and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:29 am
Posts: 50498
Eaglezbeak wrote:
txj wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Football no easy ooo! Watch Ndidi on the fourth goal. He was totally gassed that he did not even join in the celebration of Kalu's goal and instead bent over with both hands on his knees. Telling, indeed.



That's how you know unprofessional FAs. No need for us to be playing in such high humidity...

That’s like saying Iceland shouldn’t be playing in cold temperatures or Bolivia shouldn’t be playing in such high altitudes,humidity like it or not is a part of the West African climate take it up with FIFA after all they think it’s fine to host the next World Cup in the Arabian desert.

I see your point bros but I disagree...especially when the humidity will put our players at a disadvantage. I still go back to that WC Qualifier game vs Angola in 2005...our players wey dey live for England don turn ajebota finish , come dey fry Okocha inside that Kano sun like suya.....I mean...if we go to another country for world cup then we know it is what it is...it's up to us to acclimatize with friendlies in those conditions, not subject our players to such conditions that puts them at a disadvantage physically...

_________________
Image
MISSION STATEMENT:To help Middle America’s families identify and resolve
critical financial matters that they have not addressed
and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:56 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 37283
Location: UK
Otitokoro wrote:
Kora is generally useless.
Poor quality picture, plus their images are ever only about 80% of the full picture

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:42 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76682
Location: Earth
iworo wrote:

Virus hub, click at your own peril

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 6729
Libya was robbed

_________________
Uzoho -- Shehu, TroostEkong, Balogun, Awaziem -- Onazi, Ndidi, Iwobi, Musa -- Kalu, Success


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 45041
Eaglezbeak wrote:
txj wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Football no easy ooo! Watch Ndidi on the fourth goal. He was totally gassed that he did not even join in the celebration of Kalu's goal and instead bent over with both hands on his knees. Telling, indeed.



That's how you know unprofessional FAs. No need for us to be playing in such high humidity...

That’s like saying Iceland shouldn’t be playing in cold temperatures or Bolivia shouldn’t be playing in such high altitudes,humidity like it or not is a part of the West African climate take it up with FIFA after all they think it’s fine to host the next World Cup in the Arabian desert.


What composition of the Icelandic or Bolivian teams play outside of their countries? Why would you intentionally handicap your own players by setting games in a region that does not offer a competitive advantage?

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36425
Location: Land of the Terrapins
metalalloy wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
txj wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Football no easy ooo! Watch Ndidi on the fourth goal. He was totally gassed that he did not even join in the celebration of Kalu's goal and instead bent over with both hands on his knees. Telling, indeed.



That's how you know unprofessional FAs. No need for us to be playing in such high humidity...

That’s like saying Iceland shouldn’t be playing in cold temperatures or Bolivia shouldn’t be playing in such high altitudes,humidity like it or not is a part of the West African climate take it up with FIFA after all they think it’s fine to host the next World Cup in the Arabian desert.


What composition of the Icelandic or Bolivian teams play outside of their countries? Why would you intentionally handicap your own players by setting games in a region that does not offer a competitive advantage?


I think the players won't mind the humidity knowing that they have a safe and clean environment to stay in with an up to date stadium with the best pitch in the country to play on. I think this one is just nitpicking as there isn't any other venue in the country that can provide these things at this time...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 45041
maceo4 wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
txj wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Football no easy ooo! Watch Ndidi on the fourth goal. He was totally gassed that he did not even join in the celebration of Kalu's goal and instead bent over with both hands on his knees. Telling, indeed.



That's how you know unprofessional FAs. No need for us to be playing in such high humidity...

That’s like saying Iceland shouldn’t be playing in cold temperatures or Bolivia shouldn’t be playing in such high altitudes,humidity like it or not is a part of the West African climate take it up with FIFA after all they think it’s fine to host the next World Cup in the Arabian desert.


What composition of the Icelandic or Bolivian teams play outside of their countries? Why would you intentionally handicap your own players by setting games in a region that does not offer a competitive advantage?


I think the players won't mind the humidity knowing that they have a safe and clean environment to stay in with an up to date stadium with the best pitch in the country to play on. I think this one is just nitpicking as there isn't any other venue in the country that can provide these things at this time...


Thats the point, we need to build or refurbish AND maintain a venue with a temperate climate to suit our players. Back when we missed the world cup because Rwanda tied us in Kano, i remember reading reports that prior to the game, the players had expressed a desire for an evening kick off. Galadima forgot to write FIFA to ask for a change of time.

Quote:
A lot has also been said about the venue and kick-off time of the match. It is common knowledge that a majority of our players are ‘‘Europeans’’ and would prefer to play "at home", if you know what I mean. Well if you don’t know, players and officials of the Eagles held a meeting soon after the previous draw in Kigali and said that they would prefer an evening kick-off time; in other words, they would prefer to play under a cool weather. Somehow, somebody forgot to communicate the preferred kick-off time to FIFA in Zurich and so made a bad case worse.


https://www.juventuz.com/threads/chukwu ... ack.11334/

Quote:
They were to some extent architects of our failure. Galadima was bashed for taking the match to Kano. I had nothing against Kano, but I had everything against playing the match in the heat of the sun rather than late in the evening. Failure on the part of FA. NFA scribe then forgot to write a letter to FIFA for change of time as advised by the team doctor.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/09/wor ... and-abuja/


I believe that the players would speak up against the heat/humidity if they didn't fear the potential lashback similar to what Enyeama faced when he questioned the choice of Kaduna a couple of years back.

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:20 pm
Posts: 151
See full match with English commentary below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqP2NXdvIh4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36425
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Adisboy wrote:
See full match with English commentary below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqP2NXdvIh4


You are the man!!!!

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36425
Location: Land of the Terrapins
metalalloy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
txj wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Football no easy ooo! Watch Ndidi on the fourth goal. He was totally gassed that he did not even join in the celebration of Kalu's goal and instead bent over with both hands on his knees. Telling, indeed.



That's how you know unprofessional FAs. No need for us to be playing in such high humidity...

That’s like saying Iceland shouldn’t be playing in cold temperatures or Bolivia shouldn’t be playing in such high altitudes,humidity like it or not is a part of the West African climate take it up with FIFA after all they think it’s fine to host the next World Cup in the Arabian desert.


What composition of the Icelandic or Bolivian teams play outside of their countries? Why would you intentionally handicap your own players by setting games in a region that does not offer a competitive advantage?


I think the players won't mind the humidity knowing that they have a safe and clean environment to stay in with an up to date stadium with the best pitch in the country to play on. I think this one is just nitpicking as there isn't any other venue in the country that can provide these things at this time...


Thats the point, we need to build or refurbish AND maintain a venue with a temperate climate to suit our players. Back when we missed the world cup because Rwanda tied us in Kano, i remember reading reports that prior to the game, the players had expressed a desire for an evening kick off. Galadima forgot to write FIFA to ask for a change of time.

Quote:
A lot has also been said about the venue and kick-off time of the match. It is common knowledge that a majority of our players are ‘‘Europeans’’ and would prefer to play "at home", if you know what I mean. Well if you don’t know, players and officials of the Eagles held a meeting soon after the previous draw in Kigali and said that they would prefer an evening kick-off time; in other words, they would prefer to play under a cool weather. Somehow, somebody forgot to communicate the preferred kick-off time to FIFA in Zurich and so made a bad case worse.


https://www.juventuz.com/threads/chukwu ... ack.11334/

Quote:
They were to some extent architects of our failure. Galadima was bashed for taking the match to Kano. I had nothing against Kano, but I had everything against playing the match in the heat of the sun rather than late in the evening. Failure on the part of FA. NFA scribe then forgot to write a letter to FIFA for change of time as advised by the team doctor.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/09/wor ... and-abuja/


I believe that the players would speak up against the heat/humidity if they didn't fear the potential lashback similar to what Enyeama faced when he questioned the choice of Kaduna a couple of years back.


I hear you, but is that the job of the FA? Or aren't they just working with the situation on ground in the country? Can't rag on them when the only available venue that meets the minimum requirements is in Uyo, regardless of humidity...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:00 pm
Posts: 2760
Location: Throne Room
Adisboy wrote:
See full match with English commentary below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqP2NXdvIh4


Thanks

_________________
If not for Jesus, where will i be?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:02 pm
Posts: 7526
Thanks for sharing.
Very much appreciated.
Adisboy wrote:
See full match with English commentary below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqP2NXdvIh4

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 45041
Adisboy wrote:
See full match with English commentary below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqP2NXdvIh4


Correct guy Adisboy!

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], rdokoye and 33 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group