VIDEO: Nigeria vs Libya (FULL MATCH)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: VIDEO: Nigeria vs Libya (FULL MATCH)

Post by Enugu II »

Football no easy ooo! Watch Ndidi on the fourth goal. He was totally gassed that he did not even join in the celebration of Kalu's goal and instead bent over with both hands on his knees. Telling, indeed.

Watch below:
Last edited by Enugu II on Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Enugu II wrote:Football no easy ooo! Watch Ndidi on the fourth goal. He was totally gassed that he did not even join in the celebration of Kalu's goal and instead bent over with both hands on his knees. Telling, indeed.

That's how you know unprofessional FAs. No need for us to be playing in such high humidity...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Thanks second half now live on beIN sports 3 Arabic on mobdro
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

txj wrote:
Enugu II wrote:Football no easy ooo! Watch Ndidi on the fourth goal. He was totally gassed that he did not even join in the celebration of Kalu's goal and instead bent over with both hands on his knees. Telling, indeed.

That's how you know unprofessional FAs. No need for us to be playing in such high humidity...
That’s like saying Iceland shouldn’t be playing in cold temperatures or Bolivia shouldn’t be playing in such high altitudes,humidity like it or not is a part of the West African climate take it up with FIFA after all they think it’s fine to host the next World Cup in the Arabian desert.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

txj wrote:

Humidity is a killer I agree. Where else would have been ideal taking into account the playing surface, Security and other issues?
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Just looking at the game again, Has Musa gained body mass? He seems to have lost a bit of drive and pace.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
txj wrote:

That’s like saying Iceland shouldn’t be playing in cold temperatures or Bolivia shouldn’t be playing in such high altitudes,humidity like it or not is a part of the West African climate take it up with FIFA after all they think it’s fine to host the next World Cup in the Arabian desert.
TBH, this is what I thought but I said to myself, let that go. The reality is World Cup games have been played in worst condition and I remember Nigeria U23 playing Messi's Argentina U23 in a worse condition at the Olympics. I doubt that organizers of those events will be referred to as unprofessional. While it is indeed there could be a health risk to play in certain conditions, I do not think yesterday's conditions at Uyo even come close to some conditions at mega events organized by international organizations.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

DIMKA76 wrote:Just looking at the game again, Has Musa gained body mass? He seems to have lost a bit of drive and pace.
..the guy is working on dropping twins like Mikel..wetin U tink sey go happen when U dey pull night shift everyday including Ramadan?
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
txj wrote:

I see your point bros but I disagree...especially when the humidity will put our players at a disadvantage. I still go back to that WC Qualifier game vs Angola in 2005...our players wey dey live for England don turn ajebota finish , come dey fry Okocha inside that Kano sun like suya.....I mean...if we go to another country for world cup then we know it is what it is...it's up to us to acclimatize with friendlies in those conditions, not subject our players to such conditions that puts them at a disadvantage physically...
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Otitokoro wrote:None of these sites have the game.
Can someone post a credible video of the full game?
Kora is generally useless.
Poor quality picture, plus their images are ever only about 80% of the full picture
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Libya was robbed
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
txj wrote:

What composition of the Icelandic or Bolivian teams play outside of their countries? Why would you intentionally handicap your own players by setting games in a region that does not offer a competitive advantage?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

metalalloy wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
txj wrote:

What composition of the Icelandic or Bolivian teams play outside of their countries? Why would you intentionally handicap your own players by setting games in a region that does not offer a competitive advantage?
I think the players won't mind the humidity knowing that they have a safe and clean environment to stay in with an up to date stadium with the best pitch in the country to play on. I think this one is just nitpicking as there isn't any other venue in the country that can provide these things at this time...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

maceo4 wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
txj wrote:

I think the players won't mind the humidity knowing that they have a safe and clean environment to stay in with an up to date stadium with the best pitch in the country to play on. I think this one is just nitpicking as there isn't any other venue in the country that can provide these things at this time...
Thats the point, we need to build or refurbish AND maintain a venue with a temperate climate to suit our players. Back when we missed the world cup because Rwanda tied us in Kano, i remember reading reports that prior to the game, the players had expressed a desire for an evening kick off. Galadima forgot to write FIFA to ask for a change of time.
A lot has also been said about the venue and kick-off time of the match. It is common knowledge that a majority of our players are ‘‘Europeans’’ and would prefer to play "at home", if you know what I mean. Well if you don’t know, players and officials of the Eagles held a meeting soon after the previous draw in Kigali and said that they would prefer an evening kick-off time; in other words, they would prefer to play under a cool weather. Somehow, somebody forgot to communicate the preferred kick-off time to FIFA in Zurich and so made a bad case worse.
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/chukwu ... ack.11334/
They were to some extent architects of our failure. Galadima was bashed for taking the match to Kano. I had nothing against Kano, but I had everything against playing the match in the heat of the sun rather than late in the evening. Failure on the part of FA. NFA scribe then forgot to write a letter to FIFA for change of time as advised by the team doctor.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/09/wor ... and-abuja/
I believe that the players would speak up against the heat/humidity if they didn't fear the potential lashback similar to what Enyeama faced when he questioned the choice of Kaduna a couple of years back.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

See full match with English commentary below

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Adisboy wrote:See full match with English commentary below

You are the man!!!!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

metalalloy wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
txj wrote:

Thats the point, we need to build or refurbish AND maintain a venue with a temperate climate to suit our players. Back when we missed the world cup because Rwanda tied us in Kano, i remember reading reports that prior to the game, the players had expressed a desire for an evening kick off. Galadima forgot to write FIFA to ask for a change of time.
A lot has also been said about the venue and kick-off time of the match. It is common knowledge that a majority of our players are ‘‘Europeans’’ and would prefer to play "at home", if you know what I mean. Well if you don’t know, players and officials of the Eagles held a meeting soon after the previous draw in Kigali and said that they would prefer an evening kick-off time; in other words, they would prefer to play under a cool weather. Somehow, somebody forgot to communicate the preferred kick-off time to FIFA in Zurich and so made a bad case worse.
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/chukwu ... ack.11334/
They were to some extent architects of our failure. Galadima was bashed for taking the match to Kano. I had nothing against Kano, but I had everything against playing the match in the heat of the sun rather than late in the evening. Failure on the part of FA. NFA scribe then forgot to write a letter to FIFA for change of time as advised by the team doctor.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/09/wor ... and-abuja/
I believe that the players would speak up against the heat/humidity if they didn't fear the potential lashback similar to what Enyeama faced when he questioned the choice of Kaduna a couple of years back.
I hear you, but is that the job of the FA? Or aren't they just working with the situation on ground in the country? Can't rag on them when the only available venue that meets the minimum requirements is in Uyo, regardless of humidity...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

Thanks
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Thanks for sharing.
Very much appreciated.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Correct guy Adisboy!