Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:00 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 16644
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
This will be copied. Remember the butt dance at the World Clubs Cup by TP Maembe goalie. This has that appeal if the referee does not descend....


_________________
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 15700
Looks like a church service . :boo:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 16644
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Looks like a church service . :boo:


Actually, I think it looked more like a classroom with a student raising his hands to ask the teacher (Goal scorer). It seems to signify Taking the Congolese to School! :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 pm
Posts: 10690
Location: seattle
Nonsense

_________________
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 13317
Been done before...

_________________
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:51 pm
Posts: 13524
Rubbish. These are actually copying the celebration.
Can't remember the team that the coach gave the half time talk on the pitch because he was very furious with his players. In the next match when the team scored, they introduced the celebration. I think it was in England.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 28718
nemi2002 wrote:
Rubbish. These are actually copying the celebration.
Can't remember the team that the coach gave the half time talk on the pitch because he was very furious with his players. In the next match when the team scored, they introduced the celebration. I think it was in England.

Jamie Bullard I think. Can't remember the team though

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:30 pm
Posts: 22163
Haters :taunt: :sneaky: :tic:

_________________
“The last capitalist we hang shall be the one who sold us the rope.”

― Karl Marx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 28718
Samora Machel wrote:
Haters :taunt: :sneaky: :tic:

That celebration was trade marked in England. Zim can't even be original with their goal celebration. :sneaky: :D :taunt:

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:30 pm
Posts: 22163
pajimoh wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Haters :taunt: :sneaky: :tic:

That celebration was trade marked in England. Zim can't even be original with their goal celebration. :sneaky: :D :taunt:


Its original in Africa :taunt:

_________________
“The last capitalist we hang shall be the one who sold us the rope.”

― Karl Marx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:11 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 37265
Location: UK
They'll likely get booked for time wasting - even though its probably no longer than others, but just looks like it is.

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:43 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 37265
Location: UK
Enugu II wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Looks like a church service . :boo:


Actually, I think it looked more like a classroom with a student raising his hands to ask the teacher (Goal scorer). It seems to signify Taking the Congolese to School! :rotf: :rotf:
Yes. Like a teacher taking a practical class, saying "this is how we do it". :lol:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 28718
Samora Machel wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Haters :taunt: :sneaky: :tic:

That celebration was trade marked in England. Zim can't even be original with their goal celebration. :sneaky: :D :taunt:


Its original in Africa :taunt:

Original to Zims who don't go out much :sneaky: :tic: but not to Africans who have seen it before :taunt:

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:50 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 37265
Location: UK
I think my favorite goal celebration (group, as against individual) is the 'Anointing Pastor', in which the players fall to the ground when the 'Pastor' touches their foreheads.
Can't find the video or the images, but they exist somewhere. :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 28718
Damunk wrote:
I think my favorite goal celebration (group, as against individual) is the 'Anointing Pastor', in which the players fall to the ground when the 'Pastor' touches their foreheads.
Can't find the video or the images, but they exist somewhere. :lol: :lol:

It's one of our own, geez, forgotten his name - Isaac/Solomon?

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:57 am
Posts: 5008
Location: Ajegunle
jette1 wrote:
Nonsense

You can say that again

_________________
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:42 pm
Posts: 4487
jette1 wrote:
Nonsense

Hateration :rotf:
CAF should award our boys extra points for this.

_________________
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 28718
Chimurenga Rebel wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Nonsense

Hateration :rotf:
CAF should award our boys extra points for this.

They've awarded extra points as jokers of the year. Unfortunately it doesn't count towards serious matter of FOOTBALL :taunt:

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76673
Location: Earth
Nice. But did they win?

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 29625
I love the South African one after Tshabalala scored...

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 8635
Location: loughborough.
pajimoh wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:
Rubbish. These are actually copying the celebration.
Can't remember the team that the coach gave the half time talk on the pitch because he was very furious with his players. In the next match when the team scored, they introduced the celebration. I think it was in England.

Jamie Bullard I think. Can't remember the team though

Hull City under Phil Brown...

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 pm
Posts: 10690
Location: seattle
until anyone can top Kanu nwakwo's abi na amokachi dog urination on the corner flag stick then im going back to bed

_________________
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 28718
jette1 wrote:
until anyone can top Kanu nwakwo's abi na amokachi dog urination on the corner flag stick then im going back to bed

Finidi

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 25 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group