What A Unique Goal Celebration by Zimbabwe

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

charlie
Egg
Egg
Re: What A Unique Goal Celebration by Zimbabwe

Post by charlie »

Enugu II wrote:This will be copied. Remember the butt dance at the World Clubs Cup by TP Maembe goalie. This has that appeal if the referee does not descend....
Until one day when the opposing team will run the ball to the center half, kick off and go and score while they are still in lectures.....
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

pajimoh wrote:
Damunk wrote:I think my favorite goal celebration (group, as against individual) is the 'Anointing Pastor', in which the players fall to the ground when the 'Pastor' touches their foreheads.
Can't find the video or the images, but they exist somewhere. :lol: :lol:
It's one of our own, geez, forgotten his name - Isaac/Solomon?
Isaac promise
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

metalalloy wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Damunk wrote:I think my favorite goal celebration (group, as against individual) is the 'Anointing Pastor', in which the players fall to the ground when the 'Pastor' touches their foreheads.
It's one of our own, geez, forgotten his name - Isaac/Solomon?
Isaac promise
Thank you, 'jare.
Naim be dis..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

pajimoh wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:Haters :taunt: :sneaky: :tic:
That celebration was trade marked in England. Zim can't even be original with their goal celebration. :sneaky: :D :taunt:
Its original in Africa :taunt:
Original to Zims who don't go out much :sneaky: :tic: but not to Africans who have seen it before :taunt:
:rotf:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Chimurenga Rebel wrote:
jette1 wrote:Nonsense
Hateration :rotf:
CAF should award our boys extra points for this.
Baba I hear of we win this Tuesday we are pretty much through :thumbs: :thumbs: We will be on 10 points

To Warriors :thumb:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

pajimoh wrote:
jette1 wrote:until anyone can top Kanu nwakwo's abi na amokachi dog urination on the corner flag stick then im going back to bed
Finidi
Right on bro

https://www.trollfootball.me/videos/vie ... dog-peeing
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

Samora Machel wrote:
Chimurenga Rebel wrote:
jette1 wrote:Nonsense
Hateration :rotf:
CAF should award our boys extra points for this.
Baba I hear of we win this Tuesday we are pretty much through :thumbs: :thumbs: We will be on 10 points

To Warriors :thumb:

Let's hope our players and coaching staff stay grounded and guard against over confidence It won't be easy against DR Congo in Harare. The Congolese will be itching for revenge
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Exactly. This celebration has been done before (in the EPL about 6 years ago). The Hull City players did the same thing after Jimmy Bullard scored a penalty to equalize and get them a 1-1 draw away at Man City. The players were playfully teasing their gaffer Phil Brown after (in their previous game at Man City) he angrily reacted to a poor first half performance by refusing to allow the players to go in to the dressing room at half time. He instead forced them to sit down on the pitch and angrily berated them/gave his team talk in front of their fans.

fabio wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:Rubbish. These are actually copying the celebration.
Can't remember the team that the coach gave the half time talk on the pitch because he was very furious with his players. In the next match when the team scored, they introduced the celebration. I think it was in England.
Jamie Bullard I think. Can't remember the team though
Hull City under Phil Brown...
GG of G
Egg
Egg

Post by GG of G »

jette1 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
jette1 wrote:until anyone can top Kanu nwakwo's abi na amokachi dog urination on the corner flag stick then im going back to bed
Finidi
Right on bro

https://www.trollfootball.me/videos/vie ... dog-peeing
kai, those were the days ......see hardworking midfielders, fast wingers, smart goal scorers.... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Do not be Misled. God is not one to be mocked. Whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Gal 6:7
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

This is my favorite Nigerian goal celebration.