Harambee stars top their group as Ghana falter

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Re: Harambee stars top their group as Ghana falter

Post by Rawlings »

bret- hart wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
bret- hart wrote::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Dude stop. If Ghana ends up with say 6 points after all this and Libya ends up with 10pts and still rank 3rd in our group, it would be logical that Libya qualifies because they were the best 3rd ranked team. Happens everywhere. Don't take it up with me, take it up with CAF. Ghana on current form sucks, they don't deserve to go to the AFCON. Even if SL wasn't disqualified, I doubt they would get more that 3 points off them.
Dude you are making yourself appear to be an imbecile, arguing against common logic. I suggest you stop embarrassing yourself.

Stop being daft. where in the history of cup qualifying has 2 out of 3 teams "AUTOMATICALLY" qualified from a group??? Has CAF come out to say that 2 teams out of 3 will qualify out of this group??? Look if after march Ghana ends up with say 9 points and Libya ends up with 10, it would be logical that Libya qualifies ahead of Ghana because they had more points. If they cant top a group that has the likes of Kenya and Ethiopia, they don't deserve to qualify for the AFCON. GTFOH dude.
Oga look in the mirror for the daft one.
where in the history of the tournament have we had 24 nations playing the finals?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Until CAF clarifies, you better believe its likely 1 team will qualify out of this group. I see you scared cos deep down you know Kenya will win this group. I would stop trolling CE if i was you and worry about your dim stars.
CAF has already clarified
I provided you with the link, but like a typical naija man, you fail to read
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Rawlings CAF didn't clarify anything regarding this group. If they did we wouldn't be having this discussion. :!:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

bret- hart wrote:Rawlings CAF didn't clarify anything regarding this group. If they did we wouldn't be having this discussion. :!:

we are only having this "discussion" because you are an angel* who does not know how to read or even understand simple logic and math.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Vancity i wouldnt talk about logic and common sense if i was You. 90% of you posts on CE do not have any of those qualites you imbecile.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:lol: see fight
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved